Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:38 PM

George Zimmerman, the man who shot and killed Trayvon Martin, was the featured guest at a central Florida gun show this weekend, where he autographed photographs for customers. Organizers of the New Orlando Gun Show almost canceled the event because of backlash, but instead agreed to relocate Zimmerman’s signing to a smaller venue.

http://thinkprogress...rman-gun-show/#

Dude is insane lol. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

Where he is innocent or not (I don't know, never really followed). This is just too much, can we kill him?

Stupid Snowmads!

#3 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 10 March 2014 - 06:51 PM

So now a giant d-bag who killed a black kid and got away with it is someone you want to get an autograph from?

pNgecl.gif

#4 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:13 PM

This is an outraaaaaaaaaage!

:0

>:0

#5 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:27 PM

Wow that's messed up.

#6 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

I was gonna write a big long thing about my opinions on the whole George Zimmerman case, but all I would get from that is hate, so... Here's my opinion on just this news story.

I fail to see anything wrong with signing autographs at a gun show... And showing gratitude towards the people who helped him through the difficult time of unjust death threats and accusations is not something I would call villainous.

To be honest, the George Zimmerman case does make me sick. Not because of what he did, but because of the HUGE amount of people who blindly follow the media and hate him for defending himself.

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#7 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:49 PM

but because of the HUGE amount of people who blindly follow the media and hate him for defending himself.

have fun

#8 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:52 PM

**National Breaking News**

An innocent man is signing autographs at a gun show...  

#9 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

have fun

I know it's coming. The hate, that is. I just can't let things like this slide without posting my opinions.

Still, I can't tell... Do you agree or disagree with me? I can never tell on these forums. xD

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#10 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 07:56 PM

I know it's coming. The hate, that is. I just can't let things like this slide without posting my opinions.

Still, I can't tell... Do you agree or disagree with me? I can never tell on these forums. xD

I'm done with posting actual opinions on this forum.

No one wants actual discussion, they just want to be jerks. There's no point.

#11 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:17 PM

POPULAR

Things like this, things like this show that the bar hasn't just been lowered, it has been completely destroyed.  Mankind is falling on a downward slope.

It doesn't matter whether Zimmerman was guilty or innocent, he is signing autographs because he has become peoples' icon for some sort of gun ideology.  It has jumped to some sort of level where people believe that they need guns to defend themselves against others (minorities) and somehow the government (you're just crazy if you think a small militia can take out any small faction of any government force).  It's just an excuse for your wet dream of shooting down a tank with grenade launchers.

The point is that Zimmerman and others are still making money off of killing Treyvon Martin and are pushing an idea behind it.

#12 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:27 PM

lel ur dumb thats dumb thats offense jerk boobr

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#13 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:56 PM

large.jpg

Welcome to the internet, love.

pNgecl.gif

#14 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:41 PM

i-get-tired-22648.gif

Edited by Squall Leonhart, 10 March 2014 - 11:41 PM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#15 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:20 AM

large.jpg

Welcome to the internet, love.

You're hilarious.

#16 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:41 AM

This puts supporters of the right to bear arms in a great light. Thanks Zimmerman!

Can you autograph my Animation slide of southpark?
Screen-shot-2013-10-11-at-1.23.15-PM-e13

The outcome of the case and what really happened, who was really right or wrong is irrelevant, here. This is now practically profiteering.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#17 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 March 2014 - 06:10 AM

Where he is innocent or not (I don't know, never really followed). This is just too much, can we kill him?

From the snippet zinix posted, it seems the gun-loving citizens of Florida, who fight for gun ownership rights are the ones who invited him to sign autographs.

So now a giant d-bag who killed a black kid and got away with it is someone you want to get an autograph from?

If you support gun-ownership laws, then it seems so.

You're Andrew, right?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#18 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:14 PM

I was gonna write a big long thing about my opinions on the whole George Zimmerman case, but all I would get from that is hate, so... Here's my opinion on just this news story.

I fail to see anything wrong with signing autographs at a gun show... And showing gratitude towards the people who helped him through the difficult time of unjust death threats and accusations is not something I would call villainous.

To be honest, the George Zimmerman case does make me sick. Not because of what he did, but because of the HUGE amount of people who blindly follow the media and hate him for defending himself.

**National Breaking News**

An innocent man is signing autographs at a gun show...  

I would really bucking love to hear where you guys get off on this idea.

Especially since, I kid you not when I say this, I am a black teenager, who was the exact same age as him when he was killed, wears hoodies every single day from september through aprei/may, and walks through a private community pretty much every day to get home.

I quite honestly would love to hear why you think someone coud stalk me, shoot and kill me, destroy my family and friends' lives, and get away with it.

Oh youtoo, missed you the first time round. And I'm not a jerk. Go look at my post history if you want. I'm in quite an interesting discussion about racism right now. Would love to make it 2.

Edited by WydrA, 11 March 2014 - 12:15 PM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#19 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

Oh youtoo, missed you the first time round. And I'm not a jerk. Go look at my post history if you want. I'm in quite an interesting discussion about racism right now. Would love to make it 2.

what

You're Andrew, right?

what

#20 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 March 2014 - 02:07 PM

I would really bucking love to hear where you guys get off on this idea.
Especially since, I kid you not when I say this, I am a black teenager, who was the exact same age as him when he was killed, wears hoodies every single day from september through aprei/may, and walks through a private community pretty much every day to get home.
I quite honestly would love to hear why you think someone coud stalk me, shoot and kill me, destroy my family and friends' lives, and get away with it.

If you're wearing your hoodie all the time, why would it matter if you're black?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!