• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 NayNay

NayNay

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:40 PM

thanks mate,  i will look into it some more. ive seen it going on ebay for 50 bucks, ill pick it up and have a proper dig. the only concern is that with a small child and fair workload whether i will able to put in the required hours t develop skills

#22 Wolf

Wolf

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lego games, all of them.

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:06 AM

Another thing I'd say is that it's quite surprising how quickly you can work through the HR levels with online help. People generally tend to be very prepared to grind through the lower stuff with you and also repeat some of the quests to farm stuff for better weapons/armour etc.

I've managed to almost get to HR6 with help from randoms online. And it's been very enjoyable indeed.

#23 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:19 AM

thanks mate,  i will look into it some more. ive seen it going on ebay for 50 bucks, ill pick it up and have a proper dig. the only concern is that with a small child and fair workload whether i will able to put in the required hours t develop skills

Im pretty sure its 30 bucks on the eshop right now....

The gamepad really helps with finding time with others around. The kid or wife can be watching their shows on the TV, while you get some time on the game pad.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#24 NayNay

NayNay

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:01 PM

yeah game pad will be handy.

its still $79.99 on the eshop, but i am in australia,and we often pay more for games.

#25 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 04:44 AM

yeah game pad will be handy.

its still $79.99 on the eshop, but i am in australia,and we often pay more for games.

Of course, its perfectly understandable for goods that have to be shipped so far and all the costs that accrues.

BUT NOT FOR DIGITAL!!!!

That is highway robbery. X[

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#26 Lightning_Ninja

Lightning_Ninja

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • NNID:Lightning_Ninja
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:22 AM

Question:  Is that in australian dollars?  Also, is that the average price for new games there?  I ask because I recently learned that national minimum wage in australia is a little more than double the national minimum wage in the US, when both are converted to the same currency.  I know its not the topic of this thread but its just something interesting I'd like to get the full story on.

#27 NayNay

NayNay

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:48 AM

yeah our new games are $79.99 at games stores and from eshop. WIi games, ps3, ps2 and other past systems have almost always been priced at $99.00. i recall my dad getting me TMNT for the NES in like 1990 or so and it was $99.

i have travelled to the US twice and both times the shopping is crazy good for me, everything so cheap.

and yes, i think our wages are slightly higher. i manage a store, and if one of my staff members does 38 hours, they will earn something like $840 as a casual employee. thats about $21 per hour plus a bit extra on sundays about $30 odd i think.

#28 Lightning_Ninja

Lightning_Ninja

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • NNID:Lightning_Ninja
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:27 PM

yeah our new games are $79.99 at games stores and from eshop. WIi games, ps3, ps2 and other past systems have almost always been priced at $99.00. i recall my dad getting me TMNT for the NES in like 1990 or so and it was $99.

i have travelled to the US twice and both times the shopping is crazy good for me, everything so cheap.

and yes, i think our wages are slightly higher. i manage a store, and if one of my staff members does 38 hours, they will earn something like $840 as a casual employee. thats about $21 per hour plus a bit extra on sundays about $30 odd i think.

Interesting.  Thank you for the information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!