its just a rumor.... but nintendo should jump on this

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:20 PM

ok short and sweet. i believe with all my heart nintendo needs a third party exclusive for Wii-U to attract the mature gamer it left behind on Wii. there is a rumor that a gears of wars trilogy is being made for nextbox. but it wont be made by epic games. microsoft is having a new studio make the game... which is set to be a prequel. i believe epic games is open for business else where. nintendo should get with epic(which is a fan of power consoles and cliffy B is big nintendo fan) and talk on a deal for an exclusive to Wii-U mature game for us to enjoy. gears of war solidified xbox360 as a next-gen console when the first one was released. i believe epic games can do the same with the more powerful yet similar architecture to 360 Wii-U.

i could be reaching on this one... but what else do i have to do until we get more concrete info on the Wii-U?

Edited by TRON, 23 November 2011 - 12:22 PM.

#2 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 23 November 2011 - 12:36 PM

I actualy think that they just recently did

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#3 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:55 PM

why do you say that?

#4 Crackkat

Crackkat

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,266 posts
  • Fandom:
    zelda mainly, most nintendo stuff too

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

yes please elaborate on this!!
anyway atleast there is killer freaks :) gory, violent alien shooter for wii u, exclusively :D i think its going to be an amazing new experience (but i know its not as big as gears of war)!!
EA might offer nintendo an exclusive, they offered bf to gamecube as an exclusive but it didnt have online. wii u will have online, and possibly origin online. i believe future bf titles will have exclusive features on wii u if nintendo go with origin as the base for their online :D and EA would in that case be likely to make quality wii u exclusives
Posted Image

#5 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

That would be epic if epic games made an exclusive for Wii U.

#6 Rasvita

Rasvita

Spiny

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • NNID:Squish
  • Fandom:
    One Piece, Fire Emblem, umm...others?

Posted 23 November 2011 - 06:36 PM

It's always good to have more companies making more high quality games I suppose. Personally, I'm fine with the mature games not showing up. I want to adventure in a beautiful land with no guns. Having mature games might make people on the internet whine less about Nintendo though so that would be cool.

NNID:  Squish

3DS :  2406-5151-7673

Steam:  Squishton Rasvita

#7 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:26 PM

It's always good to have more companies making more high quality games I suppose. Personally, I'm fine with the mature games not showing up. I want to adventure in a beautiful land with no guns. Having mature games might make people on the internet whine less about Nintendo though so that would be cool.

theres more than one type of gamer... some like hardcore and some dont. believe me over the past two generations nintendo has left a lot of hardcore( mature) gamers behind. hopefully they aim to get some of them back this upcoming gen.

#8 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

Bethesda pretty much confirmed that they would be interested in making games for the wiiu. Skyrim was recent, so it probably wont make it onto the wiiu.
But they aren't an exclusive party.

#9 BazzDropperz

BazzDropperz

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:50 PM

Yeah I'm SURE Epic Games would randomly decide to make an exclusive for an untested system and alienate most of their existing fans :3

#10 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:03 AM

Yeah I'm SURE Epic Games would randomly decide to make an exclusive for an untested system and alienate most of their existing fans :3

Why i said nintendo needs to make a deal with them. the system will have the power and cliffy b loves nintendo. it could work this is what nintendo needs

#11 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:12 PM

I'm sure most of their existing fans would jump to whatever next-gen console Epic moves to.

Unless, of course, those fans are Xbots. I would think most of them are better than that, though.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#12 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:03 PM

It is possible but Nintendo need to really work with Epic games to do get an exclusive.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#13 Guest_TRON_*

Guest_TRON_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:07 PM

you guys are coming around

#14 BazzDropperz

BazzDropperz

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:54 PM

I'm sure most of their existing fans would jump to whatever next-gen console Epic moves to.

Unless, of course, those fans are Xbots. I would think most of them are better than that, though.

Most of them are "Xbots", but that's beside the point. The point is that Epic DOESN'T move to any particular consoles, they make games for whatever consoles are profitable - they have no reason whatsoever to cut out most of their fanbase by deciding not to make a game multiplat.

#15 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 25 November 2011 - 05:31 AM

Most of them are "Xbots", but that's beside the point. The point is that Epic DOESN'T move to any particular consoles, they make games for whatever consoles are profitable - they have no reason whatsoever to cut out most of their fanbase by deciding not to make a game multiplat.

... But Gears isn't multiplat... Who's to say Nintendo can't make a deal with them?

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#16 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:20 PM

... But Gears isn't multiplat... Who's to say Nintendo can't make a deal with them?

This is what I'm saying. Most people are only dedicated to a console for one generation (ie. Because they bought that expensive console) and don't have a particular preference of what they'll get next generation. Nintendo and Epic both know that people will come for Epic's games; If the Wii U is as impressive to them as it is to most other developers, it wouldn't be surprising to see them move to the Wii U for the next generation.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#17 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:11 AM

I reckon developers should be able to make a dedicated series for each platform, so that they can still give exclusives, and at the same time abuse sales across all audiences.

Juuuuuuuust sayin'

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#18 Randomite

Randomite

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:05 AM

Firstly, I don't know whether Cliffy B being a Nintendo fan would have any bearing on whether Epic Games would make exclusives for the Nintendo console, Tim Sweeney being the CEO of Epic Games and all that jazz.

Secondly, Epic Games would be (though not necessarily directly) working on the Nintendo Wii U with games running on the Unreal Engine made by Epic Games.

I would imagine that Epic Games would like to see how their technology is recieved by the fanbase first before acdtually venturing into an exclusive for the Wii U.

Edited by Randomite, 29 November 2011 - 09:05 AM.

#19 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:20 PM

think epic games should make an exclusive gothic open world mmo type of adventure series for the wii u to utilize the online features

Signature_Fox.png

#20 BazzDropperz

BazzDropperz

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 688 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:05 AM

think epic games should make an exclusive gothic open world mmo type of adventure series for the wii u to utilize the online features

Something like Dark Souls? That would be awesome :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!