• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:35 AM

I'll take "art-style" anyday with a Zelda game.

#42 Meelow100

Meelow100

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:56 PM

I think people took that top down view comment a little too seriously, Aonuma was most likely talking about the next handheld Zelda, and the reason they made WWHD was so it could help them with the HD development of Zelda Wii U.

If Zelda Wii U has top down, it would most likely be what OOT/MM/SS offered.

Edited by Meelow100, 26 March 2014 - 10:56 PM.

#43 UMatt

UMatt

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • NNID:mrmatt46
  • Fandom:
    AC, COD, Mario Bros.

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:28 AM

Wow, so many opinions. Just shows the loyalty & enthusiasm for this title. It would be something to know the number of hours each of us has played Zelda in our lives. Maybe wouldn't wanna know  :-)   But whatever is put out, it will be bought, played & loved by fans.  Nintendo has spent too much time and money in it to be anything less than incredible.  Hopefully. Of course there's a small chance that it will being awful, but it's a slim, slim chance.  I will pre-order & play hours of this game & I know a ton of Zelda fans will too. I mean, come on, it's Zelda people!

#44 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:59 AM

I wonder who of us will be happy in the end!

#45 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:42 AM

I wonder who of us will be happy in the end!

I will. For sure.

#46 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

I just cant wait to see what they do even though I am still in love with 2011 E3 HD demo... a full 60-100 hour open world adventure with that level of detail, animation, and graphical fideliity would blow my mind. just my opinion though.

#47 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:58 PM

I just cant wait to see what they do even though I am still in love with 2011 E3 HD demo... a full 60-100 hour open world adventure with that level of detail, animation, and graphical fideliity would blow my mind. just my opinion though.

Nintendos going to do whatever the hell they want with art style. After all the whining and knee jerk reactions of whoever didnt get their personal fantasy fulfuilled, everyone will agree its an amazing art direction, and everyone will get over it.

Honestly, after looking at what they did with skyward sword with real time asset destruction and environment manipulation (Cutting, and blowing piles of sand around causing real time deformations, yes, this was tesselation folks), my interest is seriously peaked at just how much they are going to bring to the table with the power of wii u.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#48 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

Nintendos going to do whatever the hell they want with art style. After all the whining and knee jerk reactions of whoever didnt get their personal fantasy fulfuilled, everyone will agree its an amazing art direction, and everyone will get over it.

Honestly, after looking at what they did with skyward sword with real time asset destruction and environment manipulation (Cutting, and blowing piles of sand around causing real time deformations, yes, this was tesselation folks), my interest is seriously peaked at just how much they are going to bring to the table with the power of wii u.

I agree I am just so worried about them as a company right now and question some of their deisions. I just dont want to get too excied and my expectations up. My personal expectations for this game is HIGH.
I really want this to be the game that DISPELL ANY suggestions that the Wii U is Underpowered or not capable in ANY way. I want this to be a damn JAW DROPPER i mean no matter who you are you have to bow down to what Zelda U is  on Wii U. Its amazing to think of the power they have available at their disposal. Iwata said he doesnt understand why people think Wii U is underpowered well make sure this games laughs at that notion.

#49 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:24 AM

I will. For sure.

I have a feeling you will!

#50 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:30 AM

I sure hope it will not look like that tech demo. That was slapped together in just a few months, no?  :D

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#51 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:42 AM

I sure hope it will not look like that tech demo. That was slapped together in just a few months, no?  :D

"TO ME" that tech demo looks as good as anything I have seen this gen so far (ps4,xb1,WiiU) and looks better than anything on Wii U. IMO Zelda U needs to be that game that shows what Wii U can do from a grapical standpoint. I have heard MANY gamers say even a developers (indie) that the artstyle from 2011 E3 HD demo blends the perfect balance of artstyle and realisim. going to be interesting to seem how they move away from this artstyle as we know they will do.

#52 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:47 AM

"TO ME" that tech demo looks as good as anything I have seen this gen so far (ps4,xb1,WiiU) and looks better than anything on Wii U. IMO Zelda U needs to be that game that shows what Wii U can do from a grapical standpoint. I have heard MANY gamers say even a developers (indie) that the artstyle from 2011 E3 HD demo blends the perfect balance of artstyle and realisim. going to be interesting to seem how they move away from this artstyle as we know they will do.

Oh I agree, my point was if they can make a short tech demo look that beautiful in that short amount of time... imagine what the game is going to be like!

Edited by Sorceror12, 01 April 2014 - 03:48 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#53 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:59 AM

Oh I agree, my point was if they can make a short tech demo look that beautiful in that short amount of time... imagine what the game is going to be like!

I hope

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!