Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • NNID:mrmatt46
  • Fandom:
    AC, COD, Mario Bros.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:43 AM

Hello everyone!

My name's Matt & I love my WiiU!  I am 32 and live just south of Chicago IL.  I am currently playing (and love) Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, COD Ghosts, and Super Mario 3D.  I love playing and so does my 3yo Robbie.  Anyone want to start a squad in Ghosts or looking for another squad member hit me up.  All my friends around here play XBox & PS, boo!  I played XBox for a few years and it was ok but I'm so glad I came back to Nin.  I got the original wii when it first came out and sold it cuz there just weren't many games but I am loving the games I'm playing now and can't wait to get into Donkey Kong.

#2 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:50 AM

Hi Matt!

Name`s Délio.

Like you i have been playing since NES - helps that i`m 32 aswell.

Currently playing Ghosts, so we will probably meet online. Not soon cuz i have to return my copy (some flaws on 2 two missions).

Enjoy your stay!

#3 elvisbeck

elvisbeck

Blooper

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • NNID:elvisdavebeck
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:02 AM

Welcome!
Hi, I'm Dave. If you wish to add me to your Wii U Friend List, my NNID is elvisdavebeck. Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/user/elvisbeck., where I play Nintendo games and more.

#4 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

You are a rare breed, a gamer who uses the Wii U for everything. You are what Nintendo is all about. Good job.

And Super Mario 3D World is a wonderful game, I'm still playing it and I got it at launch. And Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is also an awesome game. Love the level design and music, it's so good.

Hope you like it here, these forums are a great place to gain some knowledge about Nintendo and gaming in general. Peace

#5 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:27 PM

And don't forget to check the Nintendo eShop. Some of your favorite games from the NES and SNES will be there.

Edited by grahamf, 26 March 2014 - 07:12 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#6 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

Welcome to the forum...I too been playing since the original NES..and actually even before when there was the FAMICOM!!!

#7 UMatt

UMatt

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Fandom:
    AC, COD, Mario Bros.

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:40 AM

Thanks everyone, it's great to feel welcome! I remember when Halo was the ONLY game I played when I had the xbox; now I have a hard time deciding what I'm going to play when I have time! And looking forward to games coming is amazing. Almost through Mario 3D and already know it's going to be hard to go back & find all the stars and stamps that I missed. These 'problems' are way more fun than expected.

#8 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:50 PM

Welcome to the forums! :3 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#9 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:52 AM

Welcome!  I am 27 and my first system was also NES.  For me, gaming = Nintendo.  I have a PS3 but it honestly doesn't get much use.  My daughter isn't old enough to play games yet but I will make sure she is properly Nin-doctrinated when the time comes. :)  

Glad to have you on the forums!

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#10 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 07:19 PM

Welcome aboard!  I've had my Wii U since last April and I've had a blast with it.  Best purchase I've made in a long time.

#11 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:29 AM

Welcome aboard! Gotta agree about 3D World, it's one of the best games I've played in a long time! Lots of stuff to do, currently on the mushroom world, and it's one heck of a challenge. 

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#12 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 02 April 2014 - 10:19 AM

Welcome! Don't be shy to post or ask any questions around here. Plenty of people around daily.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#13 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:57 PM

Welcome! Don't be shy to post or ask any questions around here. Plenty of people around daily.

There's really  not much to ask, lol. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#14 UMatt

UMatt

Goomba

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Fandom:
    AC, COD, Mario Bros.

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:14 AM

Well, actually... been having a hard time finding people to 'squad-up' with on COD:Ghosts. Really,the town I live in is 7,000 people. And that is a seven mile drive from my house. Everyone there plays either ps or xbox. I tried posting on craigslist even. I would just like to play with a regular group. It's tough to play with different people every day, it would make more sense to be in a squad & know how my teammates play. And would make levelling up quicker too :-)

#15 WiiUCDN

WiiUCDN

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • NNID:knightwarrior85
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, Sonic , Mario.

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:09 PM

I`m like you ! I remember when I was 7 years old I woke up Christmas morning to find a NES under my tree. A few years later mom again bought me a SNES for my birthday ! I had sooo many games for that system..... A few years later again when I was 12 my Pop (RIP Pop) bought me an N64. After that I gave up buying Nintendo and the whole gaming idustry in general. I`m finally back to gaming after buying a Wii U and I`m SUPER stoked about the new games and old games I can get from my past at 29. I`ve played XBox at my friends house a few times, but I never did buy one.

Edited by WiiUCDN, 22 May 2014 - 12:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!