Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

"The current gameplay style of Animal Crossing is best suited for a portable device, but if we were to create an Animal Crossing for a home console, I think we would really have to invent a new style that's suitable for the platform. The environment in which the player is playing the game is very important, so we need to think that through before we start creating something like that. We might not have been able to do that for Wii, but whether it's the Wii U or a future hardware, it's important to think about what environment the player will be in."

http://www.polygon.c...ion-smartphones

Adding vehicles would spice up the Animal Crossing franchise, imo. 

Edited by Zinix, 28 March 2014 - 06:44 PM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

I would absolutely love to see a Wii U Animal Crossing with amazing internet features. No need to really spice up the formula.

#3 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:13 PM

they should add guns and a first person perspective... and blood. That would be a real haha GAME CHANGER haha get it because it changes the game HAHAHA but seriously just make it an MMO that would be really cool IMO 

#4 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:22 PM

Give me a reason to stay in my town for longer than 3 hours a day, I know what they mean, with New leaf you're only on it for about 30 minutes and you're pretty much done with everything non-sandbox related. 

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#5 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:53 PM

They need to bring back the errands system from the first game. Played for hours on end with that system. Now you have to get lucky.

#6 Galacta Knight

Galacta Knight

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • NNID:Galactic_Knight

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:05 PM

An Animal Crossing installment for the Wii U would be neat. Something I would add is being able to ride around your town in a bicycle, scooter, skateboard, or roller skates. It would also be cool to ice skate on a frozen lake during the winter season. 

Edited by Galacta Knight, 28 March 2014 - 08:18 PM.

Nintendo Network ID: Galactic_Knight

#7 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

We need an Animal Crossing game set on Wuhu Island. Basically Wii Sports Resort blended with Animal Crossing. This would be awesome. :P

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#8 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:55 PM

We need an Animal Crossing game set on Wuhu Island. Basically Wii Sports Resort blended with Animal Crossing. This would be awesome. :P

I like this.

Something where you can add recreational facilities to your town or visit them elsewhere as minigames, or be able to perform various tasks. and better online support so you can do more stuff with other real people.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#9 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:44 AM

they should add guns and a first person perspective... and blood. That would be a real haha GAME CHANGER haha get it because it changes the game HAHAHA

You may think it's a joke, but I do think that's almost what it would take to get the gaming reviewers and general gaming populace to acknowledge that a new Animal Crossing game is anything more than "more of the same".

Because there were seriously people saying that New Leaf would be "more of the same" right after we got the mayor feature announced, but still had no idea of how much it would effect the game. I would agree that it's not a major change, but in the context of the game and what it's about, it is a bit. And my point is more that people were calling it "more of the same" even when we had a brand new feature revealed and had not even the slightest idea how big of an impact it would have on the game.

People sure love basking in their ignorance of the appeal of the series.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#10 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:10 AM

I like this.

Something where you can add recreational facilities to your town or visit them elsewhere as minigames, or be able to perform various tasks. and better online support so you can do more stuff with other real people.

And they call it Animal Crossing: Island Vacation. :3

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#11 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:37 AM

The more animal crossing the better, whatever console, whatever context.

#12 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:33 PM

Animal Crossing: Villager is out to rape everyone! Apocalypse Edition.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#13 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:35 PM

-expand animal crossing to be a simple version of simcity. so of course you have your town and stuff, but allow the city area to be customize able, therefore not only will everyone town be unique, but you add city life to be unique to each player too. 

-as said above bring more errands back and make them unique

-allow random wifi visitors

-allow mail to be sent via wifi (miiverse or something)

-make animal crossing a hub like center for wii-u, meaning when you turn it on it can stay on, you can access your apps and virtual console from within animal crossing via buying in game consoles, games, etc

- and lets have some of that excellent gamecube music back!

* and im sure im alone in this, but i like the grid system, bring it back

Edited by umegames, 30 March 2014 - 09:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!