• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:36 PM

What about attacking people with boomerangs?

Why did I not think of that... MWHAHAHAHAH BWHHAHAHAHAHAHH YESSSSSSSSS!!!  :angry:

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

Enjoy!  :laugh:

#62 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:39 AM

You know, looked through some videos again... ANd after hearing Shin en talk about using screen space reflection on wii u... And Im pretty sure Mk8 is using Screen space reflections.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#63 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:47 AM

You know, looked through some videos again... ANd after hearing Shin en talk about using screen space reflection on wii u... And Im pretty sure Mk8 is using Screen space reflections.

lol i only understand 1/10th of the stuff you ever say. I usually just nod to myself silently "yeah, that seems right"

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#64 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:52 AM

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#65 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:59 AM

WydrA, on 30 Apr 2014 - 08:47 AM, said:
lol i only understand 1/10th of the stuff you ever say. I usually just nod to myself silently "yeah, that seems right"

Screen space reflections use information already processed and used in the current scene (the general area of whatever you see on your tv at that moment) to make realistic real time reflecttions without blowing up a processor with full on raytracing.

Its what killzone shadowfall used for its reflections and sparked the huge 'Zomg look next gen POWAH!!!!' ps4 praise for the game.

Its fast, effective, cool looking, can be used on just about any surface.... WITH a catch.... Its incredibly scene dependent, and prone to lots of glitching and artifacts, like say, only half your character showing up in a reflection because the rest of the information was missing, or horribly twitching pixels, or really weird.... Temporal... displacements(?) of reflected images (they dont reflect on time).

WHat? Thats... Thats today....

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#66 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:01 AM

Screen space reflections use information already processed and used in the current scene (the general area of whatever you see on your tv at that moment) to make realistic real time reflecttions without blowing up a processor with full on raytracing.

Its what killzone shadowfall used for its reflections and sparked the huge 'Zomg look next gen POWAH!!!!' ps4 praise for the game.

Its fast, effective, cool looking, can be used on just about any surface.... WITH a catch.... Its incredibly scene dependent, and prone to lots of glitching and artifacts, like say, only half your character showing up in a reflection because the rest of the information was missing, or horribly twitching pixels, or really weird.... Temporal... displacements(?) of reflected images (they dont reflect on time).

It was a different style direct... just uploaded to youtube , no live stream. 

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#67 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:55 AM

It was a different style direct... just uploaded to youtube , no live stream. 

I was wondering how I didnt hear anything about it.

I think I kind of understand that. At least, I understand what it does, even if no exactly how it works.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#68 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:55 PM

Saw this on Neogaf titled "the power of Wii U: moustache physics" so thought I would share. All from the recent Direct.

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

Watch Koopa's eyes

6.gif

#69 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:58 PM

the best game on wii u coming out in the foreseeable future,amazing looking,might have to get another wii u when this launches :)

#70 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:10 PM

the best game on wii u coming out in the foreseeable future,amazing looking,might have to get another wii u when this launches :)

I actualy think smash looks better, but MK* Is definitely not far behind :3

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#71 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:07 AM

I just love the tiny details this game has. 

The Yoshi bike putting its arm out as it corners, the way they look at people as they go past, the moustache physics, the way the lights go on in tunnels, the way they get dirt on their tires, the little shockwaves that ripple the image, it's all beautiful.

And dat music.

Holy cow it is good music.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!