• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:46 PM

Been considering getting one- mainly for sports games, but also for the occasional game I see that I want that of course the Wii U is being excluded from.  Talked to somebody who has both XBox and PS4 and he says that his XBox is always crashing and he likes his Ps4 better.

#2 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:07 PM

Nope.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#3 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:10 PM

I really like my PS4 and it's the console to get if you like better 3rd party ports, lots of future jrpg's, huge budget exclusives and free stuff with online sub. It is the better console than Xbone at the moment.

Got all three current gen consoles and if I'm honest I play Wii U most since it has better games, depends what your into really.

#4 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:15 PM

I have all 3 systems and to be honest I like all of them. Wiiu and X1 have the better exclusives at the moment but the PS4 is gaining steam and plus 3rd party games do look and run better than on X1.

PSplus really makes the system a whole lot better tho so if you do get the system it has some free good ones and some cool indie stuff. Also the controller is fantastic and easily among my favorites and would be my all time fav but it has weak battery life (still it can be charged while gaming).

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

I'm not happy with any of my dead paperweights. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:49 PM

Yes i am very happy with mines.

I got a few games and there great from graphic to gameplay. Online is full and nice.

I never really like MS and there xbox. I had the 360 and and the 360slim. Just didnt like it and the os felt really old and online a bit of a downgrade from the ps3.

But yea ps4 is great to me.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#7 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:03 PM

Been considering getting one- mainly for sports games, but also for the occasional game I see that I want that of course the Wii U is being excluded from. Talked to somebody who has both XBox and PS4 and he says that his XBox is always crashing and he likes his Ps4 better.

I'd have to say this:

I don't dislike the ps4.

And the multiplats are good.

But... It just doesn't have much in the way of worthwhile games.

The interface is outdated and it's lacking apps that the xbox has. And the ps4 doesn't stream video as nicely as the x1.

No youtube? Really?

Killzone was actually a good fps on ps4.

Idk about anything else.

Mgs' bonus mission is better on xbox one, and wii u has better exclusives.

It's a tough spot the ps4 is in.

Already the big news out of Sony is a ps4 remake os the last of us for ps3.

I was expecting much more.

Edited by Socalmuscle, 09 April 2014 - 06:04 PM.

#8 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:27 PM

Yes. I'll be even happier next month when MLB: The Show 14 comes out.

#9 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:29 PM

I like mine. Infamous is amazing and the PS+ games have been great. I'd wait until E3, though. 

794144.png?13383682

#10 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:57 PM

I don't have one.

But I am pretty happy about that.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#11 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:03 PM

I enjoy my ps4, but I don't play sports games. But I hear 2k14 is awesome. With the system in general, I have had no problems. Switching from a game to an app like CrunchyRoll is a breeze. Love the system.

#12 Sojiro32

Sojiro32

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 06:34 AM

PS4 is the best console out right now. I have all three. Graphics on PS4 is PC quality so all the cross-platform games I will be getting on there. They have less exclusives but the ones they have are awesome.

Everyone says xbox had more exclusives but so what? Most of them are not good. Forza rocks but titanfall got old quick. That's an unfinished game with no campaign. I heard ryse was terrible.

Wii U could have totally been my favorite console if they had done multiplayer. What a massive fail. That's what ya get for being cheap and trying to play it safe. I like Iwata but he should totally lose his job for that. They would have won the console war hands down but they were cheap. That's a tough lesson to learn but that's how Japanese companies are now a days. I get why but sometimes you just have to have faith in yourself and step out on the ledge. Unlike poker when it comes to real life you can actually lose what you don't put in the pot...

#13 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:26 AM

thanks for the feedback- i'll end up gettting one, it's just a matter of either now on impulse somewhat or if I wait till the end of the year.  leaning toward at least waiting till madden 2015 comes out.

Multi-player isn't that big of a deal for me.  People talk of the system not having games and of droughts- but I'm pleased with the selection and to an extent I'm glad there's not a ton of releases coming out now as I have a ton of games that I need to catch up on.

PS4 is the best console out right now. I have all three. Graphics on PS4 is PC quality so all the cross-platform games I will be getting on there. They have less exclusives but the ones they have are awesome.

Everyone says xbox had more exclusives but so what? Most of them are not good. Forza rocks but titanfall got old quick. That's an unfinished game with no campaign. I heard ryse was terrible.

Wii U could have totally been my favorite console if they had done multiplayer. What a massive fail. That's what ya get for being cheap and trying to play it safe. I like Iwata but he should totally lose his job for that. They would have won the console war hands down but they were cheap. That's a tough lesson to learn but that's how Japanese companies are now a days. I get why but sometimes you just have to have faith in yourself and step out on the ledge. Unlike poker when it comes to real life you can actually lose what you don't put in the pot...

#14 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

I would NOT recemend a next gen console peroid. All 3 have a small gaming libarary, and they offer very little in actually new game play/games. 

Sony atm is getting the best multyplats, if Sony survives then they will have a solid console. Though they have the worst line up so far.

Microsoft is just throwing around money to get exclusives, and currently they have better games than sony. Still only a few games that actually matter. Less once you consider last gen.

Nintendo is still currently leading in games, but there still lacking overall. If you are narrow minded in game selection then it may fall behind. If your open then it may last longer before its shelved with the other 3 for months at a time. Dont expect Sony are microsoft to overtake nintendo in games until 2015, there may be a brief peroid in late 2014 before smash comes out when one gets ahead.

PS4 with PC graphics. thats a joke. 

by the way if you got good PC, there is no reason to get a PS4. If you dont on the other hand, then go ahead once it gets the games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!