• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:44 PM

Don't plan to get WWHD. Maybe down the line but not really itching to get it. I have it I played it. I feel no need to buy it again. Ys on the other hand buy that game forever.

#22 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:04 PM

From what we've seen, yes it looks very similar. But I'll be buying it anyway because this damn game is one of my favorites

#23 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:03 PM

Super psyche hour ft. Blake

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#24 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:22 PM

I'm so happy for this. I didn't own a ps3 and missed out on this wonderful game. Now I can enjoy it :)

#25 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:40 PM

794144.png?13383682

#26 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:53 AM

It's a fantastic game and one of my favorite last gen and easily deserves more people playing it.

#27 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:19 AM

First thing we see in this video "The last of us may very well be a once in a generation experience" Saying that while they release it again on a different console gen just sounds silly.

I like how the majority of people are eating up last of us ps4 and tomb raider "definitive" edition yet games like windwaker hd get crapped on because "it's the same game" "rehash" and things like that.

It also makes me laugh how people were making fun of the wii u because it was getting last gen games with enhancements around launch time but now it's happening with ps4 and xb1 no ones really making fun of that.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#28 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

First thing we see in this video "The last of us may very well be a once in a generation experience" Saying that while they release it again on a different console gen just sounds silly.

I like how the majority of people are eating up last of us ps4 and tomb raider "definitive" edition yet games like windwaker hd get crapped on because "it's the same game" "rehash" and things like that.

It also makes me laugh how people were making fun of the wii u because it was getting last gen games with enhancements around launch time but now it's happening with ps4 and xb1 no ones really making fun of that.

Don't you know? The Last of Us is a life changing experience that is so deep with such an amazing story that literature classes are burning Shakespeare to make more room for examining the perfectness of this game.

You know, for about a year I've been thinking this new gen by and large would be the same as last gen. That the games would be the same just with a slightly prettier coat of paint. But I didn't know they would LITERALLY be the same games. O.O 

Edited by Azure-Edge, 11 April 2014 - 08:25 AM.

pNgecl.gif

#29 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:02 PM

They had reasons though. Mass Effect 3 Special Edition is the ace kicker in the whole bunch. Black Ops 2 also suffered from no DLC, something Treyarch have been promising since Black Ops, the difference this time being that the Wii U's online isn't restricted like the Wii. A lot of the more original titles like Nintendo Land and ZombiU have given mixed reactions across the board.

And while no one complains about it here, there are plenty of people on forums for the PS4 who aren't happy with the state of the PS4, for reasons such as why this topic exists in the first place. I will say though, that there are a number of PS4 owners who have switched from XBox 360 and have never played the Last of Us before, much like how I hadn't played Tomb Raider before Definitive.

AuzzieWingman.png

#30 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 03:09 PM

Funny thing is anyone could get Tomb Raide definitive before PS4 or XBO on PC for less than 20$

Edited by Ryudo, 11 April 2014 - 03:09 PM.

#31 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:25 PM

True, but not everyone prefers PC. Considering how much of a pos my computer actually is for something like Tomb Raider, it's actually cheaper for me to get it for PS4.

AuzzieWingman.png

#32 CaiserZero

CaiserZero

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Zelda, Mother

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:50 PM

I'm with Auzzie on this one. PS4 saw a lot of gamers switch over from Xbox, so it doesn't sound terribly odd for Sony/Naughty Dog to pander. If not them, then definitely the "new Gen = better visuals" folk. I don't care for it, and won't pick it up unless (if any) newer content proves worth the purchase, but I understand why it's being made.

Looks the same. Will recommend to anyone without a PS3 but with a PS4.

#33 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:21 AM

A last gen port to a current gen sys, where all the hate and flac the wiiu always gets? Ops forgot ps4 that makes it ok. I don't mind seeing these games happen but am really sick of the bias, double standard that gameing community places on them. And no I'm not talking about people here just in general.

#34 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:07 AM

90% of the trailer is spent masturbating to bs gamz girnolizm pr, souring my memories of a great game experience via not goodly impossible hype, and the rest of the 10% spoils an important game scene.

0/10.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#35 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:42 AM

I had no idea it was in my town of SLC. They got 3 visible buildings right I saw in the so called trailer but the rest does not seem right. Also seems they moved Mount Olympus to be much much much closer and does not look like Mount Olympus either also Twin Peaks is missing.

Having never completed the game I do not know if a Mormon wrote this game but interesting it ends in SLC when the mormons believe that with the end of the world SLC is Zion.

Edited by Ryudo, 14 April 2014 - 10:49 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!