Photo

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#81 Guest_Lewnna_*

Guest_Lewnna_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:45 PM

My thoughts? Watched four episodes yesterday. Love it. But I can only take so many ponies and rainbows in a short period of time, though.

#82 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:44 PM

Just watched episode 6, with Trixie and the Ursa Minor. The show only gets better. I hope Twilight makes more use of her magic further on - you hardly see her doing anything more than simple telekinesis prior to this episode.

It's too bad I can't get nearly as many ponies and rainbows at a time as I'd like to, though. I'm watching this show totally in secret - I don't think my parents are even aware of its existence. :P

#83 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:46 PM

Just watched episode 6, with Trixie and the Ursa Minor. The show only gets better. I hope Twilight makes more use of her magic further on - you hardly see her doing anything more than simple telekinesis prior to this episode.

It's too bad I can't get nearly as many ponies and rainbows at a time as I'd like to, though. I'm watching this show totally in secret - I don't think my parents are even aware of its existence. :P

My Mom knows because my Ringtone is Equestria girlz.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#84 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

My Mom knows because my Ringtone is Equestria girlz.

That's a great idea! Floater Land (the music in Super Mario Galaxy's Buoy Base Galaxy) is getting quite old for me after two years! It's about time I got myself a new ringtone.

Though...my mom might find out then. Uh.......I don't know how she'd feel if she knew I enjoyed My Little Pony. :unsure:

#85 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:02 PM

That's a great idea! Floater Land (the music in Super Mario Galaxy's Buoy Base Galaxy) is getting quite old for me after two years! It's about time I got myself a new ringtone.

Though...my mom might find out then. Uh.......I don't know how she'd feel if she knew I enjoyed My Little Pony. :unsure:

My mother is willing to take the fact her son is a brony, only probably because it's better I'm a brony then a druggie or anything else

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#86 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:19 PM

Same here. I stayed up till 3:00 AM just so I could watch MLP in private. I'm sure many bronies are aware of this, but that show is a major addiction. :D
I just finished the episode where Twilight uses her magic against that bear, and also when the magic unicorn thought she was better than everyone else with magic. I think her name was Trixie.

Edited by nintendo3DS, 10 August 2011 - 06:19 PM.

#87 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:20 PM

THE GREAT AND ALL POWERFUL TRIXIE!!!

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#88 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 10 August 2011 - 07:59 PM

My dad is blissfully unaware of the existence of this show or Clannad :(

#89 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:18 AM

I have the same problem. I think most Bronies do. I always have another tab open when I'm watching it, so that I can switch to something with less ponies if anyone walks into the room.

#90 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:43 AM

Before I know what your avatar was, I thought it was some pony from this show... because of your avatar you should watch the show :)

What, are you serious?! I'll have to change my avatar.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#91 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:53 AM

It actually does look a bit like a pony. I'm not sure why. Anyway, here's a new avatar picture you can use:

rainbow_dash.png

#92 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:01 AM

Now you have an excuse to watch the show.

#93 Feld0

Feld0

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:53 AM

I have the same problem. I think most Bronies do. I always have another tab open when I'm watching it, so that I can switch to something with less ponies if anyone walks into the room.

I have the episodes on my hard drive, so I have to watch them with Windows Media Player. I don't keep WMP in fullscreen mode, so I can quickly click over to a "decoy" program like Notepad++ with my site's CSS code or something loaded.

I don't dare to watch MLP with my headphones, because then I can't hear my mom's footsteps coming to my room. So I have to (sadly) keep the volume on my speakers very, very low. :(

What is your avatar, anyway? I never thought it was a pony, but I had no idea who or what it is.

It actually does look a bit like a pony. I'm not sure why. Anyway, here's a new avatar picture you can use:

rainbow_dash.png

I don't think it resembles a pony. But that picture of Rainbow Dash would make for a fine avatar.

#94 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:46 AM

I've decided that 3DS Buzz needs its own My Little Pony thread. I'm hoping that it will make the place 20% cooler. So far it looks like setting up a fanbase there could be challenging, but I'm optimistic that some of the members at 3DS Buzz will join the Herd.

#95 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:59 AM

I've decided that 3DS Buzz needs its own My Little Pony thread. I'm hoping that it will make the place 20% cooler. So far it looks like setting up a fanbase there could be challenging, but I'm optimistic that some of the members at 3DS Buzz will join the Herd.

You can always try :P

#96 ZeroChrome

ZeroChrome

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:44 AM

Yay a pony topic! I'm about to resume my MLP marathon.
Posted Image Yay party!

Edited by ZeroChrome, 12 August 2011 - 11:45 AM.

Posted Image

#97 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:47 AM

I really need to get back into this show. Watched the second episode, and then got too lazy to watch. This will change very... very soon... once im done watching clannad and wolfs rain.

Edited by superdarkyoshi, 12 August 2011 - 11:47 AM.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#98 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:52 PM

Yay a pony topic! I'm about to resume my MLP marathon.
Posted Image Yay party!

Awesome, another Brony! :D

MLP pony lovers keep coming and coming! :P

Anyways, I'm on episode 10. I watched like 3 episodes last night.

#99 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 12 August 2011 - 02:55 PM

rainbow_dash.png

Perhaps it's because of the celestial robe?
And, uhh... No thanks.

Now you have an excuse to watch the show.

What is this mysterious excuse?

What is your avatar, anyway? I never thought it was a pony, but I had no idea who or what it is.

Her? It's Nora! Say hi to her!
Nora.PNG

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#100 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 12 August 2011 - 05:40 PM

Perhaps it's because of the celestial robe?
And, uhh... No thanks.

What is this mysterious excuse?

Her? It's Nora! Say hi to her!
Nora.PNG

Your avatar looks like a pony form of her, so that's your excuse for watching the show :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!