• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:55 PM

Are you tired of feeding on Zinix's occasional threads for your classic TWUF fun? Are you always thinking about #bringbackthechat2012? Do you find yourself growing tired of worshipping Mourn? Would you pay money to see Wolf and CAPU's private chatlogs? Well, fellow forum goer, I have the perfect solution for you.

TWUF: REINCARNATION

It all begins with an idea. Just the thought of something bigger can bring change. I recently sat down with a few forum members in person, in an effort to bring this idea to life.

Mignaga: "I think we can all agree that TWUF is losing its charm. What was once a place to politely express our opinions is now a place of dictatorship."

Goomba: "Under Mournblade, that is."

PWN3: "Agreed."

As you can most definitely see, these members know exactly what it means to be a contributor. And that is the very basis of REINCARNATION: contribution.

kirbylover: "Our main goal is to bring TWUF back to its former glory. Our first step is to lay out how we're going to make this happen."

We have already launched multiple ads on many popular websites. We even have bought ad spaces in most major cities, to spread the word about REINCARNATION. But what exactly IS REINCARNATION?

It is a movement. It is peace. It is a new way of living. It is harmony. And we will not take no for an answer. We have already caught the public eye with our ads, but what comes next is big.

In exactly 72 hours, President Obama will be impeached. I will be taking his spot as president of the United States of America. With this power, I will pass a law through Congress to impeach MOURNBLADE from his throne. THIS is how the rebellion will begin. As president of a large country and a organization, I will do everything in my power to ensure victory. I have disposed of everyone who has spoken about REINCARNATION. The only word will be from me. I will be hand-picking certain members for certain jobs in this new society.

Prepare for what is to come.

REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE

Edited by Blake, 20 April 2014 - 08:07 PM.

#2 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:04 PM

oh

794144.png?13383682

#3 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:05 PM

So by "former glory" you mean a ton of pointless drama/whining about everything?

Yeah, okay.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#4 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:07 PM

I don't understand the question.

#5 Mignaga

Mignaga

JOO TAKE MAH EMMERROWDS?!

• Members
  • 1,504 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zero Escape Metroid Madoka

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:09 PM

I don't endorse this.

Mig_Sig.png

Be wary, the suck is coming.

#6 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:11 PM

REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE REINCARNATE

Edited by ilovecatsthatpoopinmyyard, 20 April 2014 - 08:17 PM.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#7 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:14 PM

So by "former glory" you mean a ton of pointless drama/whining about everything?

Yeah, okay.

Pretty much this^

eEG8Ies.png

#8 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:25 PM

GratefulUltimateAmazontreeboa.gif

#9 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:25 PM

Yeah, okay.

GqtTIJr.png

Edited by Blake, 20 April 2014 - 08:41 PM.

#10 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:28 PM

#11 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:30 PM

POPULAR

Yer link is broke, m8.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#12 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:40 PM

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#13 Dankey Kang

Dankey Kang

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Coding and Gaming!

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

Lool! I just saw that episode for the first time the other day XD Just getting into the series now :P

AlwaysNintendoLogo-e1402524089702.png

Check out Always Nintendo! It's your daily dose of Wii U and Nintendo 3DS news!

#14 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:38 PM

Blake stop.

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#15 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

Finally... we can rally the forces strong enough to bring an end to this sick bastards reign of tyranny 

The Mournblade Monster and his micromanaging moderators shall be brought to their knees and their blood shall cover the streets, and the people will dance and rejoice, and peace shall be restored to the land once our One True Queen Laura is restored to power!

The unicorn tongue liberal media mouthpiece puppet Zinix shall be silenced and we will no longer be subdued to his TMZ spam (Because no one gives 2 Wiis about KK's fat ass).... We will be free to trim the fat and post the only threads worthy of being on this fine forum threads: Land threads 

We shall suck prosperity from Lauras teets of freedom and all shall be glorious once again and we shall sing the songs of her praises 

From the ashes we shall rise up even stronger, like a mighty phoenix!

We will break free from the shackles that confine us!

We will storm Feld0's home and take back what is rightfully ours! We deserve more than the scraps left over from the Bronies! We are the Internets Largest Wii U Forums God Dammit and we will not settle for anything less than what we are owed!

Long Live Laura!

BEHOLD YOUR ONE TRUE QUEEN!

Laura-ViewingProfile-WiiUForums.png

#16 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:01 PM

Did I miss something? Are you guys actually upset at Mourn or is this a joke that I'm just not getting. I always thought Mourn was a great Moderator/Admin.

#17 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:25 PM

POPULAR

lol

#18 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 11:43 PM

Interesting thoughts on why the forums are different now.

But the reality is probably something more along the lines of:

A) the wii u itself isn't mysterious anymore. Hardware threads are hardly interesting now.

B) major discussion points have been done to death.

C) games and software are the threads that matter. And few worthwhile games make that difficult.

D) general discussion threads also now increased in relevance.

It's logical for this to happen.

However, dissing the site and it's handlers isn't a solution.

What would help are insightful threads created by people who care. Concentrating these in the software section and general sections will help. But emphasis must be placed on wii u software.

You know what would be cool? A Wii U Forum Google Hangout after every Nintendo Direct/E3, etc. Maybe 3Dude or someone gifted for that sort of thing can lead the way. It would allow for some cool interaction about Nintendo reveals.

These Hangouts could also spawn various forum threads.

Just a thought.

#19 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:54 AM

Blake stop.

Blake start. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#20 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:46 AM

In exactly 72 hours, President Obama will be impeached. I will be taking his spot as president of the United States of America. With this power, I will pass a law through Congress to impeach MOURNBLADE from his throne. THIS is how the rebellion will begin. As president of a large country and a organization, I will do everything in my power to ensure victory. I have disposed of everyone who has spoken about REINCARNATION. The only word will be from me. I will be hand-picking certain members for certain jobs in this new society.

Have fun in the no-fly list.

Edited by Miss Understanding, 21 April 2014 - 06:46 AM.

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!