• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 02:12 AM

Nintendo has the exclusives and best developers, Sony has great exclusives and 3rd party and Xbone has.... stock?

#22 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:50 AM

Nintendo has the exclusives and best developers, Sony has great exclusives and 3rd party and Xbone has.... stock?

I find it funny how you used own an Xbox and since you got the PS4 you like to make comments like this.

The Xbox One has more exclusives out right now and upcoming. I'm sure in time PS4 will have some great ones too.

#23 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:55 PM

I find it funny how you used own an Xbox and since you got the PS4 you like to make comments like this.

The Xbox One has more exclusives out right now and upcoming. I'm sure in time PS4 will have some great ones too.

What part isn't true? I still own a xbone but it was forced into early retirement as I play Wii U and PS4 much more.

Edited by Toilet_Snaker, 27 April 2014 - 01:55 PM.

#24 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 11:49 PM

What part isn't true? I still own a xbone but it was forced into early retirement as I play Wii U and PS4 much more.

Well considering the PS4 has 1 exclusive coming so far I would say the bit where you said they have the exclusives. Xbox also has exclusives and 3rd party games.

#25 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:14 AM

Well considering the PS4 has 1 exclusive coming so far I would say the bit where you said they have the exclusives. Xbox also has exclusives and 3rd party games.

Aside from Dead Rising 3 or Ryse..but Ryse is crap. You can play an XBO game on PC or another console.

Edited by DreamCat, 28 April 2014 - 01:15 AM.

#26 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:45 AM

It makes sense to scale back on production of Xbox One's if there is an abundance of them sitting in retail outlets. The problem with Microsoft is that they really have shot themselves in the foot with their behaviour surrounding the Xbox One's policies and idiotic comments from Mattrick and Orth just compounded to make matters worse.

E3 2014 will be important for the Xbox One and its future, if Microsoft have a successful E3 and show case their games and give gamers a reason to purchase a Xbox One then there's no reason why the Xbox One cannot sell. They've got a talented face in Phil Spencer, they've got some interesting exclusive games up their sleeve and have yet more to show if the reported $1bn spent on securing exclusives is true, so they're not out of it yet.

#27 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:57 AM

Aside from Dead Rising 3 or Ryse..but Ryse is crap. You can play an XBO game on PC or another console.

My point is not how good the Xbox One is over the PS4, it really isn't. My point is that comments like the one above are just believing into the Sony hype. And that is all the PS4 is right now.

It makes sense to scale back on production of Xbox One's if there is an abundance of them sitting in retail outlets. The problem with Microsoft is that they really have shot themselves in the foot with their behaviour surrounding the Xbox One's policies and idiotic comments from Mattrick and Orth just compounded to make matters worse.

E3 2014 will be important for the Xbox One and its future, if Microsoft have a successful E3 and show case their games and give gamers a reason to purchase a Xbox One then there's no reason why the Xbox One cannot sell. They've got a talented face in Phil Spencer, they've got some interesting exclusive games up their sleeve and have yet more to show if the reported $1bn spent on securing exclusives is true, so they're not out of it yet.

Yeah I totally agree with this. They could also get rid of Kinect and cut the price if things got to that point.

#28 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:25 AM

WiiU has better exclusives than both right now and more of them. However PS4 I will likely get next but not for sometime. Not this year anyway. However the promise of a new Dark Cloud is enticing.

#29 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:11 PM

Ryse isn't crap. Its not perfect and it has flaws but its a better game then a lot of people give it credit for. Not to mention your statement that Xbox One games came be played on a PC or console as not all of them can. Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Forza and Killer Instinct are all Xbox One exclusives and all are good games.

WiiU has better exclusives than both right now and more of them. However PS4 I will likely get next but not for sometime. Not this year anyway. However the promise of a new Dark Cloud is enticing.

The Wii U certainly has more exclusives but that's not a fair comparison considering its been out a year longer. They said they are not necessarily better exclusives either. Moving forward both PS4 and Xbox One will have far more exclusive games.

Edited by Gamejunkie, 29 April 2014 - 02:08 PM.

#30 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:48 AM

Yeah I totally agree with this. They could also get rid of Kinect and cut the price if things got to that point.

I still think they should release a Kinectless Xbox One bundle, remove the Kinect as a mandatory accessory, if they can bring the price down further, bring it down and that should help them out a lot. That said I'm just wondering if the Xbox Oned will be profitable at the end of its life cycle? My guess is it won't be and if it isn't I wonder just how many more shareholders will be calling for the division to be sold off?

The Wii U certainly has more exclusives but that's not a fair comparison considering its been out a year longer. They said they are not necessarily better exclusives either. Moving forward both PS4 and Xbox One will have far more exclusive games.

I'd challenge Microsoft and Sony to release exclusives which beat Nintendo's.

Neither company's first party offerings are a patch on franchises like 3D Mario games, Mario Kart, Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

#31 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:53 PM

I still think they should release a Kinectless Xbox One bundle, remove the Kinect as a mandatory accessory, if they can bring the price down further, bring it down and that should help them out a lot. That said I'm just wondering if the Xbox Oned will be profitable at the end of its life cycle? My guess is it won't be and if it isn't I wonder just how many more shareholders will be calling for the division to be sold off?

I'd challenge Microsoft and Sony to release exclusives which beat Nintendo's.

Neither company's first party offerings are a patch on franchises like 3D Mario games, Mario Kart, Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

thats your opinion

Edited by syks-1, 01 May 2014 - 03:53 PM.

#32 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:25 AM

thats your opinion

Isn't that obvious? I posted it, so of course it's my opinion.

#33 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 09:55 AM

Isn't that obvious? I posted it, so of course it's my opinion.

you wrote it like it was fact when its not,its your opinion :)

#34 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

you wrote it like it was fact when its not,its your opinion :)

If I post something it's my opinion, you would have to be of a low intelligence level to think otherwise.

Edited by SailtheSeas, 02 May 2014 - 10:07 AM.

#35 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:41 AM

If I post something it's my opinion, you would have to be of a low intelligence level to think otherwise.

oh look,another geek keyboard warrior trying to be insulting lol my intelligence is probably MILES ahead of yours!!

have a nice day :)

#36 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:46 AM

oh look,another geek keyboard warrior trying to be insulting lol my intelligence is probably MILES ahead of yours!!

have a nice day :)

I've not insulted anyone's intelligence level, you stated that I posted my opinion as a fact when I've done no such thing, I post opinions like anyone else.

Your post was unneccesary and if you cannot distinguish between an opinion and a fact then maybe just maybe you shouldn't post on forums? Food for thought...

#37 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:12 AM

like i said....HAVE A NICE DAY :)

#38 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:19 AM

like i said....HAVE A NICE DAY :)

I'm not interested in exchanging plesantries.

You can stick your "have a nice day", I'm not interested in such waffle.

Edited by SailtheSeas, 02 May 2014 - 11:19 AM.

#39 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:34 AM

WAFFLES!

You can stick your plesantries in waffles. I'm in waffles

i11egnUqjLKr3.gif

#40 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:57 AM

Jesus H Christ, can that Clock idiot moderator who has a vendetta against me and wants to see me banned just add the other one or two warning points I need for my account to be permanently banned? If you could do that Mr Clock or whatever you're called, I'd be most grateful.

This site is unbearable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!