33 replies to this topic

#1 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:33 PM

Child of Light on WiiU

Missing the transitions to boss fights. Biggest problem is all the DLC is not on the WiiU version WiiU gets no DLC.

The DLC would be very helpful to progress easier in the game esp some later boss fights. Nope middle finger to WiiU owners.

That's it I am done with them.

Thanks Ubi soft kindly go Wii yourselves.

#2 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:48 PM

Well I wasen't even interested in this game in the first place. I don't like DLC so I wouldn't mind it, but its pretty much essential? Really Ubi? I'm giving you down votes just for that.

Stupid Snowmads!

#3 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:49 PM

Yes, evil Ubisoft not bringing things to a console that their games aren't selling very well on.

Certainly can't be the people that aren't buying the games and DLC. Nope.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#4 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:51 PM

Oh. I wouldnt know about the transitioms either way, I have them turned off from the menu. What dlc is missing?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:52 PM

Yes, evil Ubisoft not bringing things to a console that their games aren't selling very well on.

Isn't it free DLC everywhere else?
As a thanks for giving them your money?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

Yes be their puppet. hard to buy something that is never there.

Oh. I wouldnt know about the transitioms either way, I have them turned off from the menu. What dlc is missing?

http://segmentnext.c...details-inside/

Edited by DreamCat, 01 May 2014 - 06:56 PM.

#7 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

Bad sales> inferior versions > worse sales 

#8 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:04 PM

http://segmentnext.c...details-inside/

Most of those just really, REALLY piss me off, and it has nothing to do with it not coming to wii u.

The golem quest and party member would be cool if he was just a regular party member, and not some op hack job you pay to win... Which unfortunately is what hes being made to sound like.

I dont know whats worse, that ubisoft would crap all over a game like this with this pay to win crap, or that people are actually buying it.

Is it Ok to still be mad and just demand exclusive non crap wii u dlc instead of this filth thats eroding our hobby by turning our newest members into lazy expectant braindead morons who think golden sun is too hard?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#9 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:11 PM

Damn. Here I was seriously contemplating getting it for Wii U. This is a onion in the Ointment :|

#10 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:32 PM

What transitions are you guys talking about?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#11 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 03:21 AM

What transitions are you guys talking about?

I dont know! I turned them off! Im guessing short little enemy intro sequences.

Anyways, this game is glitchy as heck on ps4, with lots of people experiencing extreme slowdown (5-10 fps) that doesnt go away until the game is closed and restarted.... And the random loss of their save game files.

I guess this is why nintendo's eshop has such hard qa standards.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#12 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:09 AM

Most of those just really, REALLY piss me off, and it has nothing to do with it not coming to wii u.

The golem quest and party member would be cool if he was just a regular party member, and not some op hack job you pay to win... Which unfortunately is what hes being made to sound like.

I dont know whats worse, that ubisoft would crap all over a game like this with this pay to win crap, or that people are actually buying it.

Is it Ok to still be mad and just demand exclusive non crap wii u dlc instead of this filth thats eroding our hobby by turning our newest members into lazy expectant braindead morons who think golden sun is too hard?

60% of gamers buy dlc like this.
That's a loss of 60% of let's say... 10,000 people?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#13 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:29 AM

60% of gamers buy dlc like this.
That's a loss of 60% of let's say... 10,000 people?

60% of gamers have been pavlovically conditioned into braindead morons with pathetically atrophied critical thinking and problem solving skills?

Yeah that sounds about right.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#14 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:33 AM

60% of gamers have been pavlovically conditioned into braindead morons with pathetically atrophied critical thinking and problem solving skills?

Yeah that sounds about right.

In your opinion.

Some people just like fun.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#15 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:53 AM

I dont know! I turned them off! Im guessing short little enemy intro sequences.

Anyways, this game is glitchy as heck on ps4, with lots of people experiencing extreme slowdown (5-10 fps) that doesnt go away until the game is closed and restarted.... And the random loss of their save game files.

I guess this is why nintendo's eshop has such hard qa standards.

A okay, are that the battle-intro's? Why did you opt for ps4 version instead of wiiu?

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#16 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:55 AM

In your opinion.Some people just like fun.

And nothing screams fun like buying in game assets you can easily accrue en masse by exploring the game world

Fun is going into a menu and spending money to be able to not have to play a game you spent money on and b-line straight to the end of the game as quickly as possible with as little substance and content as possible!

Or, you know, they have been gradually conditioned to be so pathetically stupid they cant actually play the game to get those power ups or comprehend the systems, and just throw money at it until they are so powerful they can beat all the bosses by shoving the controller up their arse and tightening their sphincter on the buttons until they randomly win.

In your opinion.Some people just like fun.

And nothing screams fun like buying in game assets you can easily accrue en masse by exploring the game world

Fun is going into a menu and spending money to be able to not have to play a game you spent money on and b-line straight to the end of the game as quickly as possible with as little substance and content as possible!

Or, you know, they have been gradually conditioned to be so pathetically stupid they cant actually play the game to get those power ups or comprehend the systems, and just throw money at it until they are so powerful they can beat all the bosses by shoving the controller up their arse and tightening their sphincter on the buttons until they randomly win.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#17 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:55 AM

So we're missing out on pay-to-win and up your stats DLC? Good riddance. Don't want that rainbow in my game anyway.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#18 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:20 AM

Yes, because having fun with a game can be worth more to some people than going through some arduous rainbow for no reason.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#19 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 02 May 2014 - 05:47 AM

Watch_Dogs better be bloody good. It also needs to come out soon after the other versions, or it'll be obsolete by the time it comes out anyway. Any more than 2-3 weeks after and I probs won't even buy it.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#20 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:10 AM

I'm nobody's "puppet." I buy what I like and enjoy what I buy. Being 'brainwashed' or a 'puppet' has nothing to do with it.

If the things they put a great deal of effort into don't sell enough to make that much of a profit/a profit at all, they're not going to put an even better effort and throw more resources at the next game. That's just throwing money in a pit, which the Wii U currently is for most developers.

I find it really hard to criticize a company for not wanting to dump a lot of money and time into a console that their game just flat-out won't sell that well on. Plus, it sounds like Child of Light's DLC is mostly iPhone "pay 2 win lel" garbage, so I have no idea what you're whining about.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!