31 replies to this topic

#1 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:09 PM

http://nintendoevery...dogs-for-wii-u/

Watch Dogs will be available on most platforms later this month – except for Wii U. Ubisoft hopes to ship the Nintendo version of the game later this year.

While speaking with Red Bull Games, Watch Dogs creative director Jonathan Morin shared a new status update about the Wii U version of the game. He told the site that Ubisoft is now “fully focused” on finishing the project and the company is “making sure it gets the attention it deserves to make it the best version it can be.”

Morin’s comments in full:

“Right now [the Wii U version is] currently being done, but I’m not directly involved. We wanted to finish all the platforms that we are currently shipping. We needed those guys to get [the shipping versions] finished, and the good news now is that they’re all fully focused on the Wii U version, making sure it gets the attention it deserves to make it the best version it can be.”

#2 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:32 PM

They better bloody finish it soon.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#3 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:02 PM

Doesn't matter now.  I was going to get for Wii U but since they delayed it I'm getting it for PS4

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 04 May 2014 - 04:55 PM

They better bloody finish it soon.

Why bother?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:03 PM

so the creative director has no involvemwnt with the finishing of the Wii U version.... um ok. Can not wait to see what this looks and plays like on Wii U.... and the excuses they give after.

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:27 PM

I don't even give a crap anymore. I cancelled my pre order. Not even getting the game anymore. Ubi will just skimp on this port leave out stuff and look like a PS3 game.

#7 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:35 PM

so the creative director has no involvemwnt with the finishing of the Wii U version.... um ok. Can not wait to see what this looks and plays like on Wii U.... and the excuses they give after.

Was gonna say this, now I don't have to so thanks. I would say that I'm getting real tired of Ubisoft's BS, but to be quite honest I don't give two craps about this game. 

pNgecl.gif

#8 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

Why bother?

Because the longer they take, the less sales they'll get.

Not that they would have been getting many sales anyway..

bi5tzqg.gif

#9 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:31 PM

Cant say I really care anymore.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:19 PM

Because the longer they take, the less sales they'll get.

Not that they would have been getting many sales anyway..

A single day is too late, all sales are lost in this industry.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:30 PM

-two weeks before launch-

Ubisoft big guy: Is the Wii U version of Watch_dogs ready?
Ubisoft devs: Uhhh we forgot about it...

Ubisoft big guy: How close is it to being done?
Ubisoft devs: Well its missing this, this, this, and this.
Ubisoft big guy: Slap the game logo on the gamepad and we'll send it on its way then!

Stupid Snowmads!

#12 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:43 PM

Was gonna say this, now I don't have to so thanks. I would say that I'm getting real tired of Ubisoft's BS, but to be quite honest I don't give two craps about this game. 

double edge sword with Ubisoft and Wii U.  one one hand they gave us AC4 which some member son here seem to like. I personally htink the series is overdone and need to take some time off. I am still playing through Splinter Cell Blacklist and besides the loading times the game is stellar IMO. so as much as the watchdog and delaying on Rayman sucks they havent been all bad. I will still pick this up unless it is a BIG TURD on Wii U.

#13 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:44 PM

I don't even give a crap anymore. I cancelled my pre order. Not even getting the game anymore. Ubi will just skimp on this port leave out stuff and look like a PS3 game.

Of course it will. The ps4 version also looks like a ps3 game.

#14 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:17 PM

Yeah, even I'm done with the game at this point. Think I heard something about no DLC for us as well? I 'unno something like that. Not worth remembering.

Well at least we'll all know they're one hundred percent full of crap when they say there was no interest in Wii U version. They've been asked several times every step of the way about Wii U version, not to mention the flooding of their blog with questions about it.

In other words, they can go suck a d.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#15 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:57 AM

Yeah, even I'm done with the game at this point. Think I heard something about no DLC for us as well? I 'unno something like that. Not worth remembering.

DLC never sat right with me for open world games anyway. Only good open world DLC I've played was Blood Dragon. Generally open world games are already big enough, and have enough stuff to do.

bi5tzqg.gif

#16 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:08 AM

What's watch dogs?

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#17 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:58 AM

Well at least we'll all know they're one hundred percent full of crap when they say there was no interest in Wii U version. They've been asked several times every step of the way about Wii U version, not to mention the flooding of their blog with questions about it.

In other words, they can go suck a d.

their is a dlc i think. when i pre ordered the game amazon told me that i will be getting some sort of special missions which allows me to get rare wepons or something like that.

What's watch dogs?

I never heard of it before

#18 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:01 AM

Should of put this thread in the "Ubisoft screws Wii U owners again" one. Same thing really.

#19 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:53 AM

Doesn't matter to me because I'm a Nintendo fan and only buy Mario and Zelda games

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#20 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:50 AM

What's watch dogs?

It's a family game wherein each family member sits in different parts of the house with their gamepad and they wait for the sound of yelping dogs to come through their surround sound system speakers, then they press a corresponding button to make sure the dogs are fed. It's rated M for mature, because when you shake the gamepad you deliver a piledriver to one of the dogs and break their spines.

Hopefully that helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!