• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#41 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 08:58 AM

Opinions dont work like that you moron. 'I dont like any of Nintendo's new ip's' is an opinion. 'Nintendo doesnt make any new ip's' Is a statement of fact. You didnt state an opinion, you made a factual comparison argument that is provably false.

I stated my opinion, there is nothing factual in my post other than Nintendo not making any new IP's for the Wii U just continuing older franchises and rehashing games.

#42 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:22 AM

I stated my opinion, there is nothing factual in my post other than Nintendo not making any new IP's for the Wii U just continuing older franchises and rehashing games.

So you arent just pretending, you actually are an idiot, who not only doesnt know the definition of 'opinion' but actually is incapable of seperating your stupid emotion/conditioned belief system from objective reality. I am however releived to see some sign of life inside your head, as at least one synapse must have fired, and had you move your goalpost from all of nintendo to just wii u.

Wonderful_101_box_artwork.jpg
x_monolith_soft-656x369.jpg
51At-UA1MYL._SY300_.jpg
Yes, undercover is a nintendo ip.
630x.jpg
Yes, bayonetta 2, is also now a nintendo ip. A NEW nintendo ip.

This is why nearly the entire forum has put you on ignore. Because you cant seperate your stupid brainwashed nonsense from actual reality, and never learn. EVER.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#43 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:26 AM

POPULAR

I posted that topic a while back of the comic. Nintendo has dozens of new IP's every gen but none count because they are not shooters and BS like that to morons.

iX3RKGRtqOKYI.jpg

Edited by DreamCat, 07 May 2014 - 09:29 AM.

#44 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:30 AM

Wonderful 101 belongs to Platinum games, Lego City belongs to TT Fusion and Bayonetta 2 belongs to Sega.

Nice try though, but ultimately no gold star for you.

#45 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:41 AM

Wonderful 101 belongs to Platinum games, Lego City belongs to TT Fusion and Bayonetta 2 belongs to Sega.

Nice try though, but ultimately no gold star for you.

Does it ever occur to you to use the magical tool called the internet to double check the validity of the things you say before you say them so you dont look like an idiot?

Wonderful 101 was MADE BY platinum games, but was REQUESTED BY, PAID FOR and PRODUCED BY Nintendo. Its a nintendo ip.

Lego undercover is ALSO REQUESTED BY, PAID FOR, AND PRODUCED BY Nintendo, making undercover a Nintendo ip. Which is why the Nintendo logo is on the box. Its not a coincidence undercover was the only original themed lego game.

Bayonetta 2. Sega? Seriously? How did you screw up a screw up? You figured out 101 was from platinum games, but decided it couldnt be a nintendo ip because.... Yet bayonetta, another platinum games game belongs to sega... because... you just dont wantbto give nintendo credit?

Bayonetta 2 has nothing to do with Sega, who simply published the first game. Nintendo has requested specifically to bring bayo2 out of cancellation, and is FULLY FUNDING PRODUCING AND PUBLISHING Bayonetta 2. Making the game a new nintendo ip. Which is why the nintendo logo is all over it, and Segas is nowhere to be found.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#46 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:45 AM

I dislike your attitude and your constant name calling is a breach of this forum's TOS.

I hope you are reprimanded for such rudeness.

Edited by SailtheSeas, 07 May 2014 - 09:45 AM.

#47 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:50 AM

I dislike your attitude and your constant name calling is a breach of this forum's TOS.

Reality is a harsh mistress.

If more people treated you in this way you likely wouldnt suffer from such poor critical thinking skills. Its for your own good.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#48 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:52 AM

Reality is a harsh mistress.

If more people treated you in this way you likely wouldnt suffer from such poor critical thinking skills. Its for your own good.

I've reported you to the moderators and if that goes nowhere I will be contacting the administrator.

Face facts, Nintendo is becoming more and more irrelevant in the games industry.

#49 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:52 AM

What a glorious way to change the subject! Such an effective way to counter one of this forum's gods! -cough- Excuse me while I grab some more popcorn.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#50 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 09:57 AM

What a glorious way to change the subject! Such an effective way to counter one of this forum's gods! -cough- Excuse me while I grab some more popcorn.

He's wrong in what he says - none of the three games he lists is are Nintendo IP's.

Edited by SailtheSeas, 07 May 2014 - 09:58 AM.

#51 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:01 AM

Sega has some hold on Bayonetta. but mainly to do with he Halo's being Sonic rings and music in the first game. But it's not the same as Treasure or Mistwalker where anything they make the publisher owns the rights.

Wonderful 101 has trophies in Smash bros so pretty clear it's part of Nintendo.

I highly recommend for Bayonetta fans to grab this book http://www.amazon.co...k/dp/1926778421

The DVD in this is amazing really in depth.

#52 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:05 AM

None of the three games mentioned are Nintendo IP's.

#53 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

Sega has some hold on Bayonetta. but mainly to do with he Halo's being Sonic rings and music in the first game. But it's not the same as Treasure or Mistwalker where anything they make the publisher owns the rights.

Wonderful 101 has trophies in Smash bros so pretty clear it's part of Nintendo.

I highly recommend for Bayonetta fans to grab this book http://www.amazon.co...k/dp/1926778421
The DVD in this is amazing really in depth.

Thats only Bayonetta 1. Bayonetta 2 is fully funded and owned by Nintendo in partnership with platinum games. It will have the same Nintendo copyright info as w101 and lego city have in their credits, and the nintendo logo will be on the box, like undercover and 101... And all other nintendo owned properties.

Wonderful_101_box_artwork.jpg
lego_city_undercover_boxart-209x300.jpg

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#54 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:09 AM

You are wrong and I am not entirely sure why you are being so persistent.

#55 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:14 AM

He's wrong in what he says - none of the three games he lists is are Nintendo IP's.
None of the three games mentioned are Nintendo IP's.
You are wrong and I am not entirely sure why you are being so persistent.

Youre like a cartoon character.

Ok then. Heres your chance sparky. Prove yourself right. If nintendo doesnt own them, then why is the nintendo logo on the box, and why does it say nintendo has copyrights to the properties in the game credits?

Just to be clear, properties that arent owned by nintendo, dont have the nintendo logo on the box. They have the rights holding company on the box.

zombiu-box-art-212x300.jpg

While properties that ARE owned by nintendo, have the nintendo logo on the box, where the rights holder logo goes.

284597_front.jpg

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#56 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:15 AM

I know. SEGA still may have  small license on things in B2 and when I mean things I mean like the halos being being Sonic rings. It's weird and trivial. Unless they are omitted.

#57 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:16 AM

Publishing them isn't the same as owning them. Simples.

Just accept you are wrong instead of trying to save face.

#58 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:21 AM

Publishing them isn't the same as owning them. Simples.

Tell that to Treasure and Mistwalker.

Sega owns Guardian Heroes/Gunstar and others. Nintendo owns Sin & Punishment series despite Treasure made. Nintendo owns The Last Story. MicroSoft owns Blue Dragon and Lost Odessey even tho Mistwalker developed. It depends on the studio and the deal.

Edited by DreamCat, 07 May 2014 - 10:21 AM.

#59 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:23 AM

Tell that to Treasure and Mistwalker.

Sega owns Guardian Heroes/Gunstar and others. Nintendo owns Sin & Punishment series despite Treasure made. Nintendo owns The Last Story. MicroSoft owns Blue Dragon and Lost Odessey even tho Mistwalker developed. It depends on the studio and the deal.

You're wrong and I'm right, the end of discussion.

#60 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:24 AM

I know. SEGA still may have  small license on things in B2 and when I mean things I mean like the halos being being Sonic rings. It's weird and trivial. Unless they are omitted.

Rings cant be copyrighted like that. Way too generic a design. It was the music, which wont be in bayo 2.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!