Photo

[Rumor] Leaked: Nintendo Digital Event 2014 --- Star Fox by Platinum Games!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:25 PM

Source: http://gameotakublog.wordpress.com/2014/05/10/leaked-nintendo-digital-event-2014/

This information comes from person, who works at Nintendo Europe in Germany and prepares few elements for upcoming show. Sorry for my English, it’s not my native language.

Nintendo Digital Event will be something between Nintendo Direct, and classic E3 stage show. This will be something like TV Show hosting by Nintendo executives (Iwata, Shibata, Reggie etc.) and with live audience (most of them will be Nintendo employees).

Nintendo knows, that upcoming E3 is the last moment for saving Wii U, so most of the time, they gonna tell about Wii U games, but of course there will be time for 3DS games too.

They gonna be two biggest stars of the show: new Zelda game, and Smash Bros (especially for Wii U).

WII U

New Zelda game – As they said, Nintendo will finally show us brand new Wii U Zelda. They gonna show us CGI trailer, and also a few minutes of gameplay. It will be true open world Zelda (Elder Scrolls style). It will have two regions, one dark and edgy. Second more colorful, just like Skyward Sword. Game will be playable at E3. Release date: 2015.

Smash Bros Wii U/3DS – They will reveal release dates for both versions (SB Wii U in November). Show more gameplay, and presents all fighters and stages. They will also talk about Smash DLC and NFC Figures.

Monolith Soft X (Xenoworld) – Open world jrpg with story mode and cooperation similar to Monster Hunter Games. You can play it alone with AI companions. Release date winter 2014 in Japan and march 2015 in the west.

Bayonetta 2 – Trailer and release date (fall 2014)

FExSMT/Yarn Yoshi – first trailers and release dates (first half of 2015)

Hyrule Warriors – first trailer, release date is October 2014. Hyrule Warriors is final title.

Fatal Frame/Project Zero – first CGI trailer, “coming soon”

Retro Studios Game – New IP, sci-fi action adventure game, first CGI trailer, “coming soon”

New Miyamoto’s game – Lots of Gamepad and NFC gimmicks.

Mario Party U – Nintendo’s holiday game for casual gamers, classic Mario Party, but with NFC figurines.

Pokken – first trailer, Pokemon fighting game from Namco, 2015

NINTENDO 3DS

Smash Bros – more details about 3DS version

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Apha Saphire – trailer, details about game

Tomodachi Life – trailer, details

Yokai Watch/Dragon Quest VII – west release announcement, trailers, details and release dates (autumn-winter 2014)

Metroid 3DS – developed by Next Level Games, classic 2.5D Metroid, trailer, release date: December 2014

BIG FINAL SUPRISE

Star Fox – reboot of the series, developed by Platinum Games. First trailer, CGI and gameplay. Game is mix of Star Fox Adventures and classic Star Fox games. Release date: 2015.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:33 PM

Well this was already found to be faked so why post it? You got this from VGchartz and long after it was confirmed Bullsnot esp since Tomo has been out already by the time E3.

there was a faked leaked PG Starfox a long time ago and found to be of course faked. This is all wishing but it's BS esp with X already confirmed for a 2014 release in the US and Europe and Japan.

Edited by DreamCat, 10 May 2014 - 07:35 PM.

#3 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:41 PM

Because Zinix is all about those +1's.

#4 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:44 PM

lol, I wish.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:49 PM

Because Zinix is all about those +1's.

Because Pyro is all about that racist remarks toward blacks. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:56 PM

Way too good to be true.

Besides anythingbthat actually puts 'monster hunter' in the description for X is fake.

Xenoworld is also a poor name. Concept is good enough, but should exchange world with a homonym that doesnt sound doofy.

Like Xenosphere.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#7 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 07:57 PM

Because Zinix is such  :blush:  :laugh:  :)  <_<

Edited by Mournblade, 16 hours ago. Don't insult Eotena.

gotcha mournblade chghaehg

Edited by Mournblade, 5 minutes ago. I'm banning you all

Edited by Blake, 10 May 2014 - 07:59 PM.

#8 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:27 PM

Stopped reading at "Star Fox By Platinum"

Well done, I didn't even finish the heading and I knew it was crap.

throne-of-lies.gif

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#9 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:27 PM

<_< @ this thread. 

As for OP: I wish it was true, especially getting another SF game.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#10 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:35 PM

This thread is pretty cool.

#11 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:42 PM

Tomodachi Life comes to America and Europe on June 6.  E3 is June 10.  Seems legit.

Also Starfox by Platinum Games and a Metroid game for 3DS instead of Wii U?  LOLNOPE.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#12 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:45 PM

Always take these with salt but i am against dismissing them just because.... So we will see. Retro sci fi shooter.... Dreams come true.

#13 lucario23

lucario23

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:43 AM

I don't necessarily think this list is true, but as I look at it I realize that most of the Wii U releases are actually 2015, which DOES make sense as I highly doubt Nintendo has much more planed for this year than already announced.

#14 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:44 AM

Tomodachi Life comes to America and Europe on June 6.  E3 is June 10.  Seems legit.

Also Starfox by Platinum Games and a Metroid game for 3DS instead of Wii U?  LOLNOPE.

People expect mk8 talk at e3 and that'll be out much earlier than tomodachi wife.
Also, metroid 3ds is far more likely than wii u.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#15 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 11 May 2014 - 08:46 PM

Actually I wouldn't be surprised at all if they announced a Metroid title for the 3DS and not the Wii U.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#16 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:09 PM

Actually I wouldn't be surprised at all if they announced a Metroid title for the 3DS and not the Wii U.

Makes nintendo sense

#17 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:17 PM

Makes nintendo sense

You implying they have some?!

Spoiler

Edited by DreamCat, 11 May 2014 - 11:17 PM.

#18 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:20 AM

You implying they have some?!

Spoiler

Ha!