• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:08 PM

Xenogears won't happen. Monolith has no rights to the game. None. nor Xenosaga and Xenoblade is not a Xeno game despite the name. That was for PR/Marketing

That was a BS leaked list.

Edited by DreamCat, 12 May 2014 - 03:09 PM.

#22 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:17 PM

F-ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nintendo please help my aching heart

#23 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:37 PM

LOL! The music is very jazz like and full orchestra so that's just lack of taste. Controls are tight so maybe you just are terrible. All Mario games have tight controls. No man objectively the game is great. I don't think you get the difference between not liking something and something being genuine bad. Because if that game is bad to you. You have not played many games at all. I can't stand Galaxy but eh the games are very well designed. Like down the mechanics and aesthetics. There is more polish on that game than 99% of any game on the market now.

I didn't even notice it was orchestrated half the time...

Really? Tell me, how many times did you pull off the "roll then long jump move?" or the "spin the nunchuck 54435354 times in a circle to do a spin move?"

I just hate the fact that it's a 3D mario game, doesn't deserve to be, and at full price... I can't believe I bused all the way to EB games on the day it came out to buy the freaking game...

The galaxy games are the best things to ever happen IMO. I really wish they put the spin move in 3D world (Rosalina is not enough...)

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#24 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:49 PM

That's the dumbest attempt at reasoning why something is objectively bad yet.

Have you not every played a Mario game before? Long jump is easy as hell.Same it's been since 1996. Crouch button slightly before the b button while walking or running. Hell game can be beat never using it rather easily.

Simple. I never play with Nunchucks. Yet how can you bash one game for using them but praise another. um...what.

If one optional move makes you take a wet dump on a entire game your buying options in games become very limited. Also it's very easy to tell the difference between orchestra and midi.

#25 Byakuya Togami

Byakuya Togami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:52 PM

I'm not sure - I'd sacrifice Resident Evil 7* for a true-to-the-original full on Resident Evil 2 remake Wii U exclusive 

* (because the series has gone far too downhill for me to buy it unless it's back to creepy rooms where you're anticipating what is around the corner I'm not interested, but I'm not sure about other Resi fans)

RE7 is supposed to be returning to the series roots, so that's nice. They proved that they can make a competent classic RE game with the RE5 DLC and Revelations, we'll just have to wait and see if they stick to their word.

#26 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

my very unlikely wishlist

starting with likely stuff

all previously announced games shown off and looking amazing

new metroid announced

new platinum exclusive announced

Dino Crisis exclusive reboot

MH4U on Wii U also or a MH for Wii U exclusively

Kid Icarus U or Uprising HD

New Custom Robo

Exclusive JRPGS announced for Wii U

More third-party Japanese games for Wii U

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#27 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:19 AM

RE7 is supposed to be returning to the series roots, so that's nice. They proved that they can make a competent classic RE game with the RE5 DLC and Revelations, we'll just have to wait and see if they stick to their word.

I don't know RE5 DLC just didn't feel scary, however Revelations was a step in the right direction, I can't trust Capcom after Resident Evil 6, not even Leon's scenario was scary. They need to look at EA's Dead Space, The Evil Within and Resident Evil Remake and combine them together. Maybe even set the next one in an underwater Bio-Lab designed for researching cures to bioweapons but then a virus leaks and you play an IT Technician who starts off with a screwdriver, can hack doors open (with time) and has barely any firearms in the game, he might even start of locking himself in a security cupboard during the outbreak, fall asleep and wake up and everyone's dead (but not for long ;) ) then you spend your time getting to the last emergency escape pod on the other side of the facility. It might even have multiple endings, like there may be points where you have the opportunity to save people trapped and if you do they all take the emergency escape pod giving you a bittersweet ending of being stuck behind while they claim to go and get help, or if you choose to watch them die on the monitors you get the escape pod in knowledge that you let people die. No crazy conspiracy this time - no bad guys, just pure survival and horror (with tiny twists of action occasionally)

Edited by Penguin101, 13 May 2014 - 12:22 AM.

#28 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:30 PM

The Wonstoppable Wonderful StarFox!!!!

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#29 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 13 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

Honestly, I just want E3 to get here so that we can get a better idea of what's in the pipeline down the way. I got hyped for E3 last year and it left me with a sore taste in my mouth.

pNgecl.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!