• NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 14 May 2014 - 07:08 AM

http://www.engadget....ion-frame-rate/

Only 30fps too.
Last gen, on both P4 and x1.
900p compared to 792p respectively.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#2 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:12 AM

Haha this game is just ridiculous at this point.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#3 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:31 AM

More bitterness towards Sony by nollog, this day is full of surprises.

#4 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:59 AM

More bitterness towards Sony by nollog, this day is full of surprises.

I am probably the biggest SCE fan on this board....

But, honestly, he has a point. Corporate strategies to prey on the manufactured ignorance of a user base is complete and absolute BS, whether you have a bias against sony like nollog, or for sony, like me (I love SCE games... Well, at least as recently as shadow of the colossus, dark cloud 2, ghost hunter and demon souls... I still have a soft spot for that SCE)

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:20 AM

Get out the pooper scooper for this game.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:25 AM

I was excited for watch dogs at one point but now I'm sure it's gonna be mediocre, from the previews that I've seen for the game to now hearing it's 900p and 30fps on the ps4, I can't see the game doing well in reviews.

Story missions are very bland as well apparently.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#7 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 14 May 2014 - 09:46 AM

1. Maybe it WAS 1080P at one point before ubisoft revamped the entire game (as can be seen by trailers)

2. It was a mistake, not a lie ;s

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#8 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:02 AM

I cancelled my wii u pre-order a few days or weeks ago.
Lost all faith in this being a fun game, and don't want to wait for it when there are better games for 3ds and wii u i've been holding off on.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#9 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:13 AM

In the meantime I'll be playing  Mario Kart 8 on my "underpowered" Wii U at 1080p and 60fps.

I was excited for watch dogs at one point but now I'm sure it's gonna be mediocre, from the previews that I've seen for the game to now hearing it's 900p and 30fps on the ps4, I can't see the game doing well in reviews.

Story missions are very bland as well apparently.

I was shocked to already see merchandising (action figs and stuff) in stores when the game isn't even out yet and people are already threating like it's the next big franchise, in the same league as AC, GTA and COD but honestly the game will probably end up being mediocre and will dissapoint especially because of people's high expectations. 

No sig.

#10 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:33 AM

1. Maybe it WAS 1080P at one point before ubisoft revamped the entire game (as can be seen by trailers)

2. It was a mistake, not a lie ;s

It was 1080p until Ubi started showing gameplay on real ps4 hardware  :)

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#11 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:34 AM

Well god damn 30fps at 900p & 792p!! Next gen has arrived! This has officially hammered the last nail in the coffin of PC gaming...R.I.P The Master Race

#12 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:53 AM

Dang. What did happen to this game. The specs are garbage. But oh well, I'll probably get it day one anyway

#13 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:11 AM

All ubisoft games go on sale, I'll wait till its around $30. I lost hype after its initial date push back

#14 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:28 AM

I think the game'll be good. 

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#15 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 11:47 AM

Fed up with this game. Wii this rainbowfest of a game. Just come out and flop already so we can stop hearing about it. I was going to show support but lost all interest in the clusterWii this game and Ubi has become.

Not mad just tired of hearing about it and how Ubi can't make up thier mind about anything on this game.

#16 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:54 PM

never have been hyped about this game and have always had a feeling it would be average...but...we will see,dosnt bother me that its 30fps,should of hit 1080p though but then again being 900p dosnt mean it will be bad graphics,they prob lowered the resolution etc because they added more detail and better graphics.

remember second son runs at 30fps!! fps dosnt really bother me.

still not sure gamepay will be good in this though although i expect it will look GREAT....but thats not everything

#17 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:14 PM

That's what you get when you "Frankenstein" a game engine and try to then make a lady hen game into a current one all at once.

Game had serious issues which is why it was downgraded, scaled back, delayed, and... In the words of Tron... Derezzed. Lol

No thanks.

Zero desire for this game.

never have been hyped about this game and have always had a feeling it would be average...but...we will see,dosnt bother me that its 30fps,should of hit 1080p though but then again being 900p dosnt mean it will be bad graphics,they prob lowered the resolution etc because they added more detail and better graphics.

remember second son runs at 30fps!! fps dosnt really bother me.

still not sure gamepay will be good in this though although i expect it will look GREAT....but thats not everything

Second son is also 1080 p and looks 200 times better than watch dogs

#18 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 02:20 PM

I feel like this game is gonna be one of those cautionary refrences after it flops. In a couple year you'll hear people saying "Don't wanna get Watchdogged."

Also inb4 poor sales on PS4 and Xbone are Ubi's fault but on Wii U it's Nintendo fans' fault.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#19 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:02 PM

I am probably the biggest SCE fan on this board....

But, honestly, he has a point. Corporate strategies to prey on the manufactured ignorance of a user base is complete and absolute BS, whether you have a bias against sony like nollog, or for sony, like me (I love SCE games... Well, at least as recently as shadow of the colossus, dark cloud 2, ghost hunter and demon souls... I still have a soft spot for that SCE)

Yes, like the dozen or so other posts with the same intention.

I particularly enjoyed reading the "Sony punches you grandfather in the throat and repeatedly defecates on the corpse" thread too, that was bittersweet.

#20 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:48 PM

That's what you get when you "Frankenstein" a game engine and try to then make a lady hen game into a current one all at once.

Game had serious issues which is why it was downgraded, scaled back, delayed, and... In the words of Tron... Derezzed. Lol

No thanks.

Zero desire for this game.

Second son is also 1080 p and looks 200 times better than watch dogs

i disagree fully,i think watchdogs looks WAY better than second son,much more going on in the game and whats there is all polished,second son looked great for the first segment of the game but was sparse and dead in the city,had hardly any pedestrians and was bland imo,even the gameplay was poop lol

very overated game,i would give it 6/10 as an overall gaming experience,was VERY disapointed personaly :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!