YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by NWR

Ubisoft's E3 2014 lineup won't feature any Nintendo games, according to the publisher.

"We won't be showing off any Nintendo games at E3 this year," a Ubisoft representative said. Currently, the company is slated to show off Assassin's Creed Unity, Far Cry 4, and more announced and unannouced games at E3 2014.

http://www.nintendow...soft-at-e3-2014

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:20 PM

Nintendo owners: "We won't be buying any Ubisoft games this year."

Stupid Snowmads!

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:20 PM

Don't care. They have nothing to offer anyway and I don't mean for WiiU. Even for my 360 or PS3. Don't care about more Ass Creed or Watch_Fail. As long as I see more X and Bayonetta 2 I am good. Bonus if I get more Hyrule Warriors,Zelda U,Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem,Smash.

#4 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

Guess that's the end between Ubi and Ninty.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#5 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

I doubt it, I mean as long as Just Dance is still selling millions of copies I don't think it's ending. Just the hardcore games are going away, which I'm saddened by. I'll still be purchasing Watch Dogs though.

2lvmghw.png

#6 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:28 PM

Unless that rumored UbiArt Prince of Persia game is shown off, I can't say I care. I hope the next Rayman and Child of Light games aren't shown off 'cause I can't afford another console, but I can live with it.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#7 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:16 PM

I really am still enjoying splinter cell blacklist. I hope watchdogs come out better than that horrid 360 gameplay that has leaked. In the big scope of things this is a situation (Nintendo, 3rd parties, and nintendo gamers) that wont be easily fixed. we are going to continue to get shafted by the majority of high profile games from AAA compaines this generation so get used to that. All I can hope is that Nintendo brings the thunder.... MK8, X, Bayo2, Starfox, F-zero, Smash 4, New ips (at least 2), along with project cars, 90s arcade racer, fast racing neo, and the big growing list of indie games and I have no complaints.

#8 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:01 PM

That is a bit odd considering Just Dance still sells bucketloads on the Wii. By no Nintendo games do they mean no Wii U/3DS, no exclusives, or literally no games? I have trouble imagining they'd take Just Dance off the platform it sells most on.

#9 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:02 PM

That is a bit odd considering Just Dance still sells bucketloads on the Wii. By no Nintendo games do they mean no Wii U/3DS, no exclusives, or literally no games? I have trouble imagining they'd take Just Dance off the platform it sells most on.

but that is not the game they want to sell on a Nintendo console.

#10 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:18 PM

Honestly... I dont even care.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#11 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:24 PM

Ubi, I'm yawning at your games right now.

#12 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:29 PM

I doubt it, I mean as long as Just Dance is still selling millions of copies I don't think it's ending. Just the hardcore games are going away, which I'm saddened by. I'll still be purchasing Watch Dogs though.

Oh right, I forgot about Just Dance.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#13 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:43 PM

Honestly... I dont even care.

YEAH

#14 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:50 PM

Am I the only one who doesn't care? I only bought my Wii U and 3DS for first party and exclusive titles to be honest.

794144.png?13383682

#15 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:24 PM

No. Read the topic

Am I the only one who doesn't care?

#16 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:32 PM

So... Watch dogs is coming out on wii u this year. And Ubi doesn't want to show it. They might as well draft a press release saying they don't care.

Very interesting Cold War going on here.

That's too bad. Rayman sells best on wii u. But they thought it would be better to delay it and kill the pent up demand so they could reach old consoles. That didn't go so well...

Then they take the wii u version of watch dogs.. A game that Nintendo fans were actually clamoring for in a major way... And diss those fans by making them second class citizens who have to wait until everyone has already bought it for their other consoles.

Basically Ubi got free press from Nintendo at the e3 reveal (which they repaid Nintendo by delaying a game-for no other reason than to have old console Versions ready- that would have really given the wii u a shot in the arm at a crucial time) and now they just expect it. I hope Nintendo doesn't include watch dogs in their E3 Direct.

Now... NO games to show for Nintendo.

Goodbye ubisoft. Actually won't be missing ya

Edited by Socalmuscle, 22 May 2014 - 09:36 PM.

#17 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:00 PM

So... Watch dogs is coming out on wii u this year. And Ubi doesn't want to show it. They might as well draft a press release saying they don't care.

Very interesting Cold War going on here.

That's too bad. Rayman sells best on wii u. But they thought it would be better to delay it and kill the pent up demand so they could reach old consoles. That didn't go so well...

Then they take the wii u version of watch dogs.. A game that Nintendo fans were actually clamoring for in a major way... And diss those fans by making them second class citizens who have to wait until everyone has already bought it for their other consoles.

Basically Ubi got free press from Nintendo at the e3 reveal (which they repaid Nintendo by delaying a game-for no other reason than to have old console Versions ready- that would have really given the wii u a shot in the arm at a crucial time) and now they just expect it. I hope Nintendo doesn't include watch dogs in their E3 Direct.

Now... NO games to show for Nintendo.

Goodbye ubisoft. Actually won't be missing ya

not trying to be an A$$ here but everyone keeps saying that... but is there proof? Is there some VG charts or something that can prove this was the case? Also I agree Wii U was at a critical point Wii U actually started off with good sales and January cam and it was dragging releasing Rayman Legends in February could have done wonders for Wii U it was a sad situation

#18 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:30 PM

not trying to be an A$$ here but everyone keeps saying that... but is there proof? Is there some VG charts or something that can prove this was the case? Also I agree Wii U was at a critical point Wii U actually started off with good sales and January cam and it was dragging releasing Rayman Legends in February could have done wonders for Wii U it was a sad situation

Rayman legends sales? Oh yeah. Wii u version blew them all away first release months. over half of all sales were wii u edition.

ps3 and 360 eventually started catching up. ps4/xbone they would have saved more money not even bothering with the port. Although at a measly 30k average per console, the 9 month wait for wii u owners, gta5 competition, actual wii u games to play competition... the pissed off uplay miiverse legends boycott....

Ubisoft murdered rayman. The game would have easily broke a million single platform had it released on scheduele. Then they could have released on ps3, vita etc, told ms to shove their 'no one gets a game that comes to our system before us' bs where the sun dont shine, and be sitting at 1.5-2 million sales (for all platforms)... minus the miniscule 27k the 360 gave them in exchange for the shaft.

The problem ubisoft is having on wii u, the thing thats different they cant figure out about the user base on nintendo systems, and the people they are used to mercilessly abusing over and over again without restraint (five collectors of watchdogs ubi? NONE of which have ALL the content? REALLY?) Is, we have attention spans longer than 30 seconds.

In other words. We dont forget.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#19 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:32 PM

Those saying "I don't care" and "I bought Wii U for first party" are the problem here and the reason why Ubisoft aren't releasing any more Wii U games. 

Even if you don't enjoy Ubisoft's games this is bad news for Nintendo. No third party titles for the foreseeable future. 

#20 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 22 May 2014 - 10:42 PM

Until they can half-ass more launch games in a few years.

Those saying "I don't care" and "I bought Wii U for first party" are the problem here and the reason why Ubisoft aren't releasing any more Wii U games. 

Even if you don't enjoy Ubisoft's games this is bad news for Nintendo. No third party titles for the foreseeable future.

Most of the racists might care if ubisoft made a decent effort.

There's more than 30 million 3ds consoles they could potentially sell to, that's about 10 times the amount of home consoles, combined.

Edited by Nollog, 22 May 2014 - 10:46 PM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!