#1 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:49 AM

This is a roleplay duh but I just want to state that I had some help from Finesthour. The story starts like this:

The world seems dark and grey to children when they are sad, but what would their minds turn to when their eyesight is changed forever.

A small boy's vision was replaced by the bleak black and white vision of being color blind, and for his reaction was one with pure anger.

He began to hate the world for what it was; small, black, and depressing.

Sometime later, unsolved murders began to rise around his neighborhood, while the cops could never figure out who did it.

Once they gained a lead, they broke into the small boys house.

They found him hiding in his closet with a smile across his face.

He slowly began to chant, "In this world of gray and black, there is nothing that anyone can take back.."

With the way the child was, investigators began to call him Gray, one for his hatred of the world, another for his eyesight.

With his parents lawyer, he was sent free from the trial, causing him to hate the world in even greater extent.

He began to kill with pleasure, killing innocent people to let them escape from the depression of the world.

That is where you come in.

You can either work with Gray, or against him. I shall be Gray. And please know that once you join that you should really keep posting otherwise you will end up dead in the game.

Name: Gray
Attack: 50/100
Defence: 70/100
Agility: 80/100
Special Abilities: Tricking people into doing my bidding, and assasinations (Two max)
Personality:I have no emotion just a sense of justice but am a suprizingly strong leader
Weapons: A rusty knife
Description: Black hair that stands up naturaly, brown eyes, tall and well built, long arms, wears whatever he can, has a smile on his face no matter what but expecialy when killing

Mercinaries and Friends: Start in my house

Police: Investigate the murders.

If you are on no ones side just start out randomly on your daily routine however try not to run into me ;)

Note: Attack, Defence, and Agility can only add up to 200 max. Ex: mine is 50+70+80=200. This is to prevent godmodding. Also the game wont end when I die it ends when EVERYONE ON GRAY'S SIDE DIES.

Edited by nl010203, 13 December 2011 - 12:12 PM.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#2 Finesthour

Finesthour

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Fandom:
    My little Pony

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:01 PM

This... is the weirdest crime rp I have ever seen.

But alas, I shall do it anyway.

I shall be the police officer.

Name: Gary

Attack: 150/200

Defense: 30/50

Agility: 100/100

Special Abilities: Crime scene Analysis, Psychological warfare

Personality: Will never stop until the job is done.

Gary sighed as he knelt down onto the pavement on the street. The body now had the stench of a week old corpse, telling him the body had been here long. He put on his gloves and slowly checked the body for any knife wounds.

(I need to know how you kill each one, or this rp would be impossible.)

Posted Image

#3 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:28 PM

Gary sighed as he knelt down onto the pavement on the street. The body now had the stench of a week old corpse, telling him the body had been here long. He put on his gloves and slowly checked the body for any knife wounds.

Well I killed all of them with my only two weapons: my hands and the knife.

Posted Image

#4 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 01:54 PM

Heh... Let's see what you can actually do.
Name: Larry
Description: Tall, blond, grey eyes, and very charismatic. He wears a brown longcoat, jeans, and a tan shirt.
Weapons: Two unregistered handguns and a dagger.
Personality: Larry is an unpredictable sociopath. Unlike most, he actually cares for the world and humanity, all his actions are for fun. He has no criminal record despite numerous murders and stealing.
Defense: 50/100
Special Abilities: Very high charisma (able to convince people and manipulate them and able to resist others.) and high level sneaking.
Side: Chaotic Neutral. Larry finds Gray interesting and would love to see him fall apart due to his own psyche. This makes Larry dangerous to all sides as he will help either one.

#5 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:37 PM

I have noticed that my home would be the first place the police would look for me so I decide to go out and think of where I should set up. I decide that I am well hidden in the woods. I make no fire in worry that it would cause too much smoke so I wait out the day.

Posted Image

#6 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:11 PM

Side: Police.
Name: Alex
Attack: 80/100
Defense: 60/100
Special abilities: Hand-to-hand combat, Logically gifted, great problem solver, and able to notice things others don't.
Personality: Determined, careful, logical, quiet, a little shy, prises his friends and family over all else.
weapons: pistol, black belt martial artist.
Description:6 feet; 30 years old; thick, short brown hair; broad chested; long legged; long, muscular arms; green eyes; trench coat; blue genes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex walked over to where his partner Gray was crouched down. "Looks like you found the body." he commented. He slipped on some gloves and pulled out his scalpel; and then began to cut open the stomach of the victim. "Looks like he had pizza for dinner before he was done in." He observed. "I'd say he was alive around this time yesterday. What do you think of all this, Gary?"
Posted Image

#7 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:13 PM

Uhh... BTW you kinda ignored the rules I used to prevent godmodding. So change that back when you get the chance Okay?

Posted Image

#8 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:48 PM

I'm Red Gray's friend from school i live in the neighbor hood and i noticed the search posters everywhere for him. We used to hangout in the woods alot with other friends . So i packed my things and went out searching for him at night. I walked for about 40 minutes and i reach the woods. I walk in the woods for 3 hours until i approach him . We start talking ... i learn what happened.

Name: Red
Attack: 70/100
Agility: 60/100
Special Abilities:Mindgames, scaring people for fun, pulling pranks, can tell the future
Personality: Extremely intelligent, high self confidence
Weapons: A butcher knife, metal base ball bat
Description: 6 feet tall, dark brown eyes, dark brown hair, average weight

Signature_Fox.png

#9 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:05 PM

I see Red and fill him in. He agrees then I ask "What does red look like? It is alway in front of me when I kill but I only see gray." He answers it is just a color.

After the night has passed I tell him what we are going into and that to pull this off we will probuby die. He agrees and we set off to find those who folow our phylosophy and want to set people free from the hell known as life. No one has been found yet and we know we need to find shelyer or the cops will be on us soon so we go into an abandones subway station for the night and when we awake we are back continuing to attempt to puzzle the cops by moving constantly.

Posted Image

#10 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:37 PM

Larry keeps a close eye on the officers, "Tsk, I shouldn't have let the rodent get out of my sight. Tis a good thing I have many "friends"..."
Larry continues to think to himself, 'Knowing him, he might try to make a martyr of himself. What a boring end..."

Sighing, Larry leaves his hiding places and calls up one of his informers.

#11 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:37 PM

This seems interesting.

Name: Ice
Attack:20
Defense:100
Agility:80
Special abilities:Carryies an ocarina that can control snow flakes.
Side:Gray
Looks: Hair color:white and has snow flake patterns in hair, Eye color:Blue, Skin color: pale, skiny and five feet tall.
Bio: Likes the cold and usually wears shorts no matter what the weather and always follows orders

Finds out about the crimes in the month of december on a snowy day and goes outside to the living place of Gray, finds a broken window and footprints outside and sees Red walking and follows him. After hearing about the crimes comes into the open and asks to help them.

Edited by Aaron, 10 December 2011 - 07:38 PM.

by chance

#12 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

I decide I need the most help I can vet so I take him in. I ask if he knows any places to stay and he just says "We could just get into a random house and kill the owners" me and Red agee and we find the closest house. In it is two adoults wich were no problem to knock off because they werent aremed then we have a small child. Ice and Red want nothing to do with this so I brutally smashed the kid smiling as I do it. Every swing of Reds baseball bat is a wave of pleasure as one swing after annother comes. Smiling he chuckles and says "It's funny I still cant see the red..."

Edited by nl010203, 11 December 2011 - 06:16 AM.

Posted Image

#13 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:15 PM

Ice responds to the death with these words, "Interesting, he shows no remorse of this at all..."

by chance

#14 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:43 PM

I and the rest of us spend the night here in the house.

Edited by nl010203, 10 December 2011 - 08:46 PM.

Posted Image

#15 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:56 PM

I awaken in the middle of the night from a nightmare and decide to take a walk.

by chance

#16 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:49 PM

With a few calls, Larry had already been given the general location of sightings. Most of the informers didn't care about a child murderer, but they needed to keep their "businesses" safe. Gray would be targeted if they were messed with.
"Tsk... He's really screwed if he continues."
By the time the sun set, Larry had already found the location and kept an eye out.
After a while, Larry could see Ice taking a walk.
Larry chuckled, "Pathetic."

#17 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:19 PM

Name: Luke
Attack: 20
Defence: 15
Agility: 20
Special Abilities: None
Side: None
Appearance: Red hair, which is super spiky. Average height.
Bio: Seems like your average person.
--------
Luke was travelling late from work on this night. Unfortunately for him, he took a longer detour than usual due to the heavy snow.
He bypasses a house where the lights are off, but a lot of disturbing noises could be heard.
On the inside of one of the windows, he could see what appears to be a stain.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#18 HaHa-No

HaHa-No

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Fandom:
    Lucky Star, Animal Crossing, Darkwave.

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:32 AM

Name: Oliver
Attack: 80
Defence: 20
Agility: 100
Special Abilities: He can control shadows and blood (he doesn't realize this).
Personality: Kind and helpful, has no unity, believes some people deserve to die.
Weapons: Shadows.
Description: Albino (red eyes, white-blonde hair), long fringe that has a side-swept look. Tall for his age, and extremely strong for his age as well.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It was pitch black. How come there was shadows around? It was to dark for shadows to be lurking. Oh god... Oliver thought to himself, what on earth has happened? The bright happy colours world seemed bleak and black. He played with the necklace hanging from his neck, it was the only memoir he had of his family. All he knew apart from they were dead was a person with a rusty knife killed them. He had run out of the house just a few minutes ago, and he didn't understand any of what had happened. He collapsed into a heap on the ground. His family was dead. He would never see them again. He looked up... was that a man looking in a window over there? How peculiar... Oliver went over to see what the man was looking at, upon further inspection, he realized it was Luke, his neighbor. He must have been late from work, he would have to tell him to not sleep in his house tonight. It was much to dangerous.

Edited by HaHa-No, 11 December 2011 - 04:38 AM.

http://www.20b.org/

^Click it

^I agree with this guy

You know you want to! 'Tis leaked Nintendo information!

#19 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:14 AM

I see Oliver outside and notice his grevances. I then go up to him and ask "Did you know that the only hell in this world is life? You may see me as a murderer but I see myself as one who sets people free. I those people free too. If you want to help the biggest thing you can do to help is kill them. Normal people dont see it this way but those who see gray do so would you want to join me or do you really have the arogance to have a hate for me. Either kill with me or kill me."
Gray sits outside next to Oliver waiting for an answer. But Gray takes notice of Larry grabs Ice saying "You fool you've been spoted we need to go somewhere else!" then Gray looks at Oliver asking "Are you coming?"

Posted Image

#20 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:31 AM

Name: Detective S.
Agility: 65/100
Special Abilities:Ability to control his emotions, and to think logically.
Personality: Calm, typically pretty quiet. Dedicated when he really wants to be.
Weapons: Fists, knows self defense. Sometimes carries a gun.
Description: No one knows about the real name of detective S. He usually just figures its easier to call him S. than his real name. His wife recently died from a disease, and has been mourning recently. Brown hair, green eyes, usually wears a top hat, and has a black coat on most of the time.

--
Detective S. stood out in the foggy and rainy graveyard with only a Umbrella as he stared down at the ground with flowers in front of a single grave-stone. He dearly missed his wife, his good-natured and innocent wife. He came here every night, to mourn for his recently diseased wife. He murmured words under his breath, perhaps a prayer or few words.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roleplay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!