#62 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 03:33 PM

"Crunch! Crunch! Crunch!" Gray hears the crunching of glass again and turns twards Luke "Ice I have never seen this person! Have you!" More crunching... "Somone else is coming!" Gray looks at Luke "Ha I guess you are wired and are listening to this conversation! I know there is somone else!" Gray's smile gets even wider. "he he he... You are my first victem in a while. I have to kill you before your friend comes in." Gray gets out his knife and slits Luke's neck. Blood pouring down...

(It is okay Auzzie told me that it would be okay to do this in a PM.)

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#63 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:37 PM

Larry grins as he looks upon the scene, but feels a bit dissatisfied. It was a kill through fear, more than ideal or show.
"Well, I suppose their work will be sufficient. I only need to follow them a bit longer before my power returns."

#64 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:10 PM

Detective S. ran into a group of people in the dark forest, and saw them brutally murder a man. He remembers from the newspaper a few days ago a string of murders that have been yet to discovered. He hid behind a tree, and watched. He shut off his flashlight and tried to keep his breathing levels low.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#65 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

Gray knowing that there is another presence in the woods says "You can come out now! I wont kill you if you come out and join me. However... If you dont you will end up in the same place as that body there." Gray takes out his knife and carefully licks the blood off "So would you want to come out now?" Gray then gets the same wicked smile on his face.

Posted Image

#66 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:42 PM

Ice takes out his ocarina, and gets ready to play it, and asks Grey, "Sir, shall I?"

by chance

#67 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:45 PM

"Naww.... We should at least give him a chance before we kill him" Says Gray "SO STEP OUT!"

Posted Image

#68 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:51 PM

Detective S. smiled. Guess he was discovered. He supposes that the killers are smarter than they seem. He stood behind the tree planning how to deal with him. He man who licked the mans blood seemed to be the most violent and mentally disturbed. He took a deep breath. He was going to escape. He didn't want any trouble, and he definitely was not going to become a killer. But if the time came, he was ready to die and was not afraid to end it in the forest.

Detective S. threw the flashlight he was holding at the killer. It hit him right in the head, since he was standing still over the dead body. The detective slowly came out.

"It's a sad condition to not see color in this world, almost like being blind. You almost have my pity, sir. What a sad creature you are having the need to take the lives of others for the sake of taking them. I don't think I would ever want to join someone as stupid of a group as yours. You should just let me go, I am just trying to find my keys to my apartment. How bout' you go see a psychologist or something bud, it would help you greatly."

Detective S. smiled at the two killers in front of him. These two men could be the end of him. But frankly he didn't care. He was ready to die and knew that he would be reunited with his wife if his life ended.

fox.gif

#69 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 13 December 2011 - 03:57 PM

Ice says, "Are these your keys?", while holding keys in the air.

by chance

#70 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:06 PM

"I NEED NO PITY!" Yelled Gray flames came out again. "If you have really just came for the keys just take them and I will spare you!" Gray looks like he is supressing his madness "GET YOUR KEYS AND GET OUT OF HERE OR I WILL KILL YOU" Gray screamed. He waits for S to take the keys and go.

Posted Image

#71 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:19 PM

S. takes the keys.

He starts to laugh.

"Your just going to let witness of your murders go, eh? Alright then..."

S. walks off.

Edited by superdarkyoshi, 13 December 2011 - 04:20 PM.

fox.gif

#72 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:29 PM

"It seems you have gone crazy..."

by chance

#73 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:40 PM

Luke could barely make out the figures, his head looking to the side.

His vision was badly blurred. He couldn't hear much of anything. Everything about him was a foggy mess.

He watches as a figure walks off into the distance towards the fires.

He blacked out.

--- Meanwhile, on the other side of the city ---

Name: ???

"Hmm, I had no idea it would turn out like this."

The mysterious figure jumped from off a rooftop and onto another.

"To start a band of murderers, what an odd thing to do."

The mysterious figure jumped from a side stairwell, and walked into the square.

"But without a proper reason to kill, it's only going to be worse for them."

The mysterious figure hit his stride, off into a back alley.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#74 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:44 PM

Gray is enraged the flames come back. He quickly takes out his knife and takes Ice in a choke and says "I wondered when I would have to do this. No one is faithful. Oh well. In a world of gray and black there is nothing that you can take back so that means you sealed your fate." He takes the knife and cuts Ices cheast open. "You dont put up much of a fight pal!' He then contunues and pulls back Ices ribcage untill you can see his beating heart. "This is the heart and it is where everthing starts. Funny how even this is gray." He then stabs it. Ice is dead ocarina in hand...

It is okay Ice wanted this to happen he PMed me too. Dont worry I belive that we will see Aaron again.

Posted Image

#75 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:48 PM

Unrelated post "It seems you will..." will see much more of Ice in future events.

Edited by Aaron, 13 December 2011 - 04:48 PM.

by chance

#76 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:12 PM

Gray is chuckling. Laughing as he stares at the body below "If you saw the world through my eyes you wouldn't have said that!" Gray walks away from the body and said "Now no one is going to hold me back. Now where is that detective?" Gray walks away and thinks "Well it is just me now."

He gets to the end of the forest and walks out. "I wonder what happens if I killed everyone? Who would set me free? Ha! Why would I think that?! The only reason life and hell is the same is because we exist! If I got rid of everone I would be doing the world a favor!" Gray laughs lauder and lauder untill an inocent civilian comes up and he asks "Are you okay?" Gray answers "I dont know are you?!" He has that look on his face. The evil glance Gray is giving makes the civilian run. Gray just laughs and as the man is running Gray takes his fire and burns the man to ashes. "You know what? I think I am better off without you!"

It starts snowing...

Posted Image

#77 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

After a few minutes of the man's death, Larry begins to laugh out loud, "And now you are fun."
Larry's presence is obvious now despite if Gray noticed him earlier.
"A good show guarantees a good reward." Larry chuckles as he jumps down from the tree, "Whether you choose to accept foreign aid or not, I don't care. But you're finally amusing."
Larry pulls a large box from the inside of his coat and tosses it to Gray.
"I don't know what killing style you prefer, but my sources supply me with great weapons. Poisons, viruses, even guns that don't melt."

(If Gray accepts the box, you choose what's inside. The only exceptions are magic items and bombs. Larry can supply magic weapons, but only to the greatest of "actors")

Edited by Pyro, 13 December 2011 - 06:23 PM.

#78 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:34 PM

Gray accepts and says "I may be mad but I am most certaintly not stupid." Gray gets a smuck smile on his face and opens the box to find a sword. It is very nicely polished and is has a blade stained black and on it there are writings on it and it says "black blood" Gray gets a smile and sheathes the sword. He continues as the rampage continues. "If no one will join me then no one will live" he whispers. "I wont die quite yet there is still people in this world. What I am doing is not wrong nor is it bad it is justice!" Gray laughs some more as he walks twards the police department with black blood on his back.

Edited by nl010203, 14 December 2011 - 01:19 PM.

Posted Image

#79 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:51 PM

The snow falls towards Ice cold dead hand clutching the ocarina, suddenly Ice awakens, he says, "Where am I?" all he remembered was getting stabbed by Gray, then... Nothing he began to walk, and thought to himself 'He killed me, I don't like people who cause others pain to their comrades, I must help the side of light!"

by chance

#80 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:36 PM

"Really? It seems like you would place trust above all else."

The mysterious figure was now right behind Ice, next to Luke's dead body.

"If you really want to fight the one they call Gray, then you need to find Luke... and no, that's not him."

And so he disappeared.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roleplay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!