• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:19 AM

I couldnt resist it lol with the release of mario kart 8 on friday i had to pre order the mario kart bundle :) basically ive bought a wii u just for this game :wacko: it looks amazing and its what i was waiting for on wii u.

Dont get me wrong i love my ps4 but this game is better than all games on ps4 at the moment imo,i LOVE mario kart :) and just hope its going to be as good as im hoping it will be,seems to get good reviews

Hope to see some of you on the track at some point :)

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:22 AM

hell-frozen-.png

Welcome Back.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Rockodoodle

Rockodoodle

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 677 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:59 AM

this game will be epic. it's going to be the  type of game that justifies buying the system, tho i feel there are already a few like that with donkey kong, sm3dw, pikmin and w101....

#4 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:05 AM

I couldnt resist it lol with the release of mario kart 8 on friday i had to pre order the mario kart bundle :) basically ive bought a wii u just for this game :wacko: it looks amazing and its what i was waiting for on wii u.

Dont get me wrong i love my ps4 but this game is better than all games on ps4 at the moment imo,i LOVE mario kart :) and just hope its going to be as good as im hoping it will be,seems to get good reviews

Hope to see some of you on the track at some point :)

Whilst its great to see you buy another Wii U and Mario Kart 8 is a great game one thing I have to disagree with you is that Its better then any game on the PS4 at the moment as in my opinion that's certainly not true. Sorry to put a damper on your thread but welcome back to the Wii U community.

#5 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:38 AM

Whilst its great to see you buy another Wii U and Mario Kart 8 is a great game one thing I have to disagree with you is that Its better then any game on the PS4 at the moment as in my opinion that's certainly not true. Sorry to put a damper on your thread but welcome back to the Wii U community.

i love my ps4 and im very glad ive got it but mario kart 8 is better than every game on it so far,name one better on ps4? and dont say the over hyped second son as that was poop

Edited by syks-1, 24 May 2014 - 07:38 AM.

#6 Ecorsbie

Ecorsbie

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:08 AM

I have never liked Sony products...I owned a sony car stereo for my truck and it was horrible.  I love my nintendo!!!!

#7 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:29 AM

Before this thread derails into arguments, I'm just going to remind everyone that it's ok to have differing opinions and that you should respect each other's.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#8 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:43 PM

As much as I hate Mario kart, I will be picking it up at launch. I honestly don't think I'll play it for more than a weekend before I'm back to mostly playing on PS4 again.

I'm just out to beat Blake hurr

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wii u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!