#43 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:36 PM

I'm not a massive fan of him.. Although I'm intrigued as to what this quality of life thing is..

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#44 flowerlandfilms

flowerlandfilms

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:40 AM

I like the way he brings things directly to me.
It makes me please understand Nintendo better.

#45 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:21 AM

EA doing scumbaggy things?

Wow, I'm so shocked! :o :o

Doing wrong thing is EA culture ..for example:-

as far as i know FIFA gave the license to EA to include atleast one professional league from every continent but There is no leagues from africa not even a single one.

Or you could just play whichever FIFA you already own. It's got about a ten year life span before there'll be another FIFA game that you can actually tell the difference with.

Thats actually a pretty good idea since i already have 13 on Wii U and i have alot of friends who still  play 13 ......so no problem

Really thanks bro

#46 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:57 AM

Doing wrong thing is EA culture ..for example:-

as far as i know FIFA gave the license to EA to include atleast one professional league from every continent but There is no leagues from africa not even a single one.

Thats actually a pretty good idea since i already have 13 on Wii U and i have alot of friends who still  play 13 ......so no problem

Really thanks bro

Yeah I know it is, I was being sarcastic :P

and no problem :)

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#47 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:06 PM

Agree..... for now i will give iwata a break.

What about third parties; Wii U has never been an ecosystem for 3rd parties.....why is that??? why is nintendo not putting some effort to solve this issue???

Before the Wii U launched, Nintendo went out and talked to third parties like Sony and Microsoft did. Apparently the third parties were really excited, especially EA (Did you not watch E3 2012?). Though EA quit all its support after Nintendo said they wern't going to allow Origion to become the Wii U's everything. Ubisoft wanted to support for the Wii U, and did, though they had hiccups, and chose to quit, Kinda good reason to do so. Activation isn't that great, but they are still with us, kinda. Some third party devs loved the Wii U, though the maker of NFS: Most Wanted stopped because Nintendo didn't give it advertsing like Sony does to third party games, Sega likes Nintendo, some other devs do. 

I'd honestly prefer Nintendo to not pay for games, or pay for reviews. Though they did get a missed oppotunity with Skylanders, Oliver & Spike Dimension Jumpers, The Eternal Darkness spiritual sucessor. I'm fine with Iwata mostly, he's done a good job. It could be better in some ways, but like I expressed in other post around the internet. I would hate it if Nintendo become like Sony/Microsoft money focused wesern gaming crap.

Stupid Snowmads!

#48 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:17 PM

Before the Wii U launched, Nintendo went out and talked to third parties like Sony and Microsoft did. Apparently the third parties were really excited, especially EA (Did you not watch E3 2012?). Though EA quit all its support after Nintendo said they wern't going to allow Origion to become the Wii U's everything. Ubisoft wanted to support for the Wii U, and did, though they had hiccups, and chose to quit, Kinda good reason to do so. Activation isn't that great, but they are still with us, kinda. Some third party devs loved the Wii U, though the maker of NFS: Most Wanted stopped because Nintendo didn't give it advertsing like Sony does to third party games, Sega likes Nintendo, some other devs do. 

I'd honestly prefer Nintendo to not pay for games, or pay for reviews. Though they did get a missed oppotunity with Skylanders, Oliver & Spike Dimension Jumpers, The Eternal Darkness spiritual sucessor. I'm fine with Iwata mostly, he's done a good job. It could be better in some ways, but like I expressed in other post around the internet. I would hate it if Nintendo become like Sony/Microsoft money focused wesern gaming crap.

The maker for need for speed Wii u stopped because:

1. They are criterion games, owned by ea, and ea told them to stop.
2. EA recently layed off all the original talent from Criterion, and renamed some obscure handful of yesmen the new Criterion.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#49 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:23 PM

The maker for need for speed Wii u stopped because:

1. They are criterion games, owned by ea, and ea told them to stop.
2. EA recently layed off all the original talent from Criterion, and renamed some obscure handful of yesmen the new Criterion.

I mean when he left and started his own game company, he said he wont support Nintendo for that reason. Kinda stupid as Nintendo is now giving A LOT of attention to indies.

Stupid Snowmads!

#50 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:50 AM

I mean when he left and started his own game company, he said he wont support Nintendo for that reason. Kinda stupid as Nintendo is now giving A LOT of attention to indies.

It was kind of ridiculous. Why would you be mad at Nintendo for not advertising an EA game when EA iwas pulling all their support and didn't want to advertise the game themselves? It's not even like this was some revolutionary system selling game. It's need for speed, most people would have just been like "meh".

Edited by WydrA, 03 June 2014 - 05:50 AM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#51 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:22 AM

It was kind of ridiculous. Why would you be mad at Nintendo for not advertising an EA game when EA iwas pulling all their support and didn't want to advertise the game themselves? It's not even like this was some revolutionary system selling game. It's need for speed, most people would have just been like "meh".

Exactly. The one who should be doing the adviertising EA not Nintendo .. and to be quiet honest the last need for speed i bought was the most wanted ps2.

totally true .

And you know guys i think nintendo should be publishing games for small studios for example

If you go to indie go go website you will see a lot of studios who are creating AAA games and are looking for small amount of funding or their looking for publisher; I think this is where nintendo should come in and provide funding and publishing.

This is actually one of the games that I think nintendo should fund

https://www.indiegog...ion-xbox-and-pc

It looks nice and the devs are asking for 115k for next gen , what if nintendo pays all 115k and guarantee the game as a wii u exclusive. THAT Would be so cool.

#52 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:41 AM

Exactly. The one who should be doing the adviertising EA not Nintendo .. and to be quiet honest the last need for speed i bought was the most wanted ps2.

totally true .

And you know guys i think nintendo should be publishing games for small studios for example

If you go to indie go go website you will see a lot of studios who are creating AAA games and are looking for small amount of funding or their looking for publisher; I think this is where nintendo should come in and provide funding and publishing.

This is actually one of the games that I think nintendo should fund

https://www.indiegog...ion-xbox-and-pc

It looks nice and the devs are asking for 115k for next gen , what if nintendo pays all 115k and guarantee the game as a wii u exclusive. THAT Would be so cool.

Lacrosse? Even for a sports game that wouldnt sell well on Nintnedo, waste of a investment. The ones I listed were probably better choices.

Stupid Snowmads!

#53 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

Lacrosse? Even for a sports game that wouldnt sell well on Nintnedo, waste of a investment. The ones I listed were probably better choices.

your looking short term not long term, this can be an exclusive sport title in the future which means Nintendo can no longer be under the controll of EA and konami in terms of sport games

#54 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:45 AM

who the freak gives a crap about lacrosse? High school kids who play it? That is super niche. Only people would would touch that is maybe an indie on steam and doubt even that. While we are at it make a curling game.

#55 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:08 PM

your looking short term not long term, this can be an exclusive sport title in the future which means Nintendo can no longer be under the controll of EA and konami in terms of sport games

When is Nintendo under the control of EA? I mean yeah they don't get the sports games, and thats a deal breaker for some. I would rather have a sports series from Nintendo with their charm like Mario/Wii sports or like that new pocket soccer game. And how is Skylanders, one of the biggest series out right now, short term invesment? Yeah It'll die out, but it would've done lots of good.

Stupid Snowmads!

#56 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:18 PM

When is Nintendo under the control of EA? I mean yeah they don't get the sports games, and thats a deal breaker for some. I would rather have a sports series from Nintendo with their charm like Mario/Wii sports or like that new pocket soccer game. And how is Skylanders, one of the biggest series out right now, short term invesment? Yeah It'll die out, but it would've done lots of good.

Here in the middle east ,Africa and Asia  people are addicted to sport games and last time i checked the sales of fifa 14 stated that rest of the world came directly after Europe with 2 million sales.'

And where is nintendo soccer game, I remember there was one on the Wii??? why isnt there one on Wii U??

who the freak gives a crap about lacrosse? High school kids who play it? That is super niche. Only people would would touch that is maybe an indie on steam and doubt even that. While we are at it make a curling game.

What if it sells pretty well on xbox 360,ps3,ps4 and xbox one???? wouldn't we regret the fact that its not a Wii U exclusive??

#57 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:22 PM

Here in the middle east ,Africa and Asia  people are addicted to sport games and last time i checked the sales of fifa 14 stated that rest of the world came directly after Europe with 2 million sales.'

And where is nintendo soccer game, I remember there was one on the Wii??? why isnt there one on Wii U??

What if it sells pretty well on xbox 360,ps3,ps4 and xbox one???? wouldn't we regret the fact that its not a Wii U exclusive??

Soccer is te most played sport in the world (because fishing doesn't count -that crap ain't a sport I don't care what anyone says)

Super Strikers is the game you're thinking of I believe. Nobody has even asked for it yet. There are bigger better investments Ninty can go for right now.

It doesn't really matter. The company seems to have no interest in Wii U, so why would Nintendo take an interest in them? There are lots of great devs that have interest in working with Nintendo. If there is anyone you should be requesting Nintendo help, it's them,.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#58 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:17 AM

Soccer is te most played sport in the world (because fishing doesn't count -that crap ain't a sport I don't care what anyone says)

Super Strikers is the game you're thinking of I believe. Nobody has even asked for it yet. There are bigger better investments Ninty can go for right now.

It doesn't really matter. The company seems to have no interest in Wii U, so why would Nintendo take an interest in them? There are lots of great devs that have interest in working with Nintendo. If there is anyone you should be requesting Nintendo help, it's them,.

My bad.... So since  you said that there are devs interested in nintendo I think the only developer that nintendo should should support is slightly mad studios....Those guys are amazing????

#59 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:22 AM

My bad.... So since  you said that there are devs interested in nintendo I think the only developer that nintendo should should support is slightly mad studios....Those guys are amazing????

I dunno, I don't follow the indie scene particularly closely, so I'm not a good judge of which these devs Nintendo should pick. :/

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#60 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

I dunno, I don't follow the indie scene particularly closely, so I'm not a good judge of which these devs Nintendo should pick. :/

There are many great indie devs slightly mad would never give nintendo the time of day for exclusive rights or content. They are more a sony or microsoft type devs and the audience they make games for i am still surprised project cars is coming to WiiU. They are banking on the fact that it should have no competition on Wiiu unlike sony having drive club and gran turismo and microsoft having forza. I hope it sells well enough on WiiU to make a profit. I think a lot of people saying day 1 for that game are expecting OMG amazing graphics that "show what wiiu can do" and potentially could be let down a little and might not buy. So we will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!