• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:13 PM

For future reference, how do i do that? 

Is it the [youtube=code] ?

You can't have the video start at a certain point for the embed. So for your one, you would take away the "#t=1m20s" at the end.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#22 Rizefall

Rizefall

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:01 AM

lol

I thought that it was going to be the track hopping shortcut as well at first. Wonder if she can still be knocked around, or if it basically makes you a solid obstacle?

Turn this on in the background for best effect.

LOL! I had milk in my mouth and now i just filled the entire monitor...

#23 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

lol, also, I always use that bump boost thing to get onto the lower track. My turning is so bad for some reason in that course, and I usually go big into handling.

Ive found different drivable surfaces have different drive physics, the rainbow part of rainbow road is treated as 'slick', less floaty than sand, but not as slidy as ice. This is where the traction stat really becomes noticable.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#24 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:29 PM

LOL I don't know why you're getting SO much grief. People around here choose not to read articles or watch video that a thread is based on all the time.

i seemed sarcastic :/ sorry

I like how you can read sarcasm.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#25 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:30 PM

I like how you can read sarcasm.

well normally when a person writes a word in all caps or puts it in // they want to put some sort of emphasis on it, i dont understand why you guys insist on rainbowting on me, it was a simple mistake

wa3Nq7j.png

#26 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

Ive found different drivable surfaces have different drive physics, the rainbow part of rainbow road is treated as 'slick', less floaty than sand, but not as slidy as ice. This is where the traction stat really becomes noticable.

I'm happy to see that someone actually recognizes the various surface physics, lol

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

Enjoy!  :laugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!