#1 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 12 December 2011 - 06:40 PM

In the world that was long forgotten there was an order that we know nothing of... It was so powerfull that it ruled the whole world.

The world was split up into our current continents today and each one was known as "squares" so you would have the Asia square, the African square and so on...

Each one just as inportant as the last but had different roles in the world:The Asian square was the square of war where the warriors of the world were trained. The African square was in charge of creating weapons and materials. The Europian square is in charge of inventing and making way for the future. And lastly Australia was in charge of keeping an order in the world. This gigantic country was known as Hermidus. (Note all of the other continents werent discovered at this time so I am not trying to be racist)

Now even the king of the world knew that he couldnt escape death. So when he died his last will wrote:

When I die I want each square to get represenatives, as manny as they want but however they must be willing to risk their lives. Each represenatives will meet at my castle. The workers will build a tower for each represenative of the squares. All of the represenatives will live in there own tower and may do whatever they want in the tower. However as you read this I am deciced and burried I need a hier to my place on the throne. So the represenatives will have the status of a warlord and will be called one. They must be obeyed at all times. We will chose the one to sit on the throne by wichever one is left alive. They will have to fight to the death for the throne. All of the warlords MUST eat together in all three meals of the day so poisoning of the foods is allowed. The last one alive gets the throne and they can use whatever means nessasary to do so....

The first thing you do of course is choose your square you want to represent and each square will have a certain upgrade:
Asia: +10 Attack
Africa: +15 Armor
Europe: Reduce all Enemy Status points by 5 in Combat
Australia: +10 Defence

Name: Hao Sen the Price of the Dancing Flame(Chinese for vast forest)
Aperance: Black hair that stand up, tall and muscular but isnt too big, brown eyes.
Personality: He is really a nice guy and is rather mellow and calm but when angered dont get too close because he wont mind killing you. He is very well know for when he fights he looks like a dancing fire and is said to have once fought an army allone.
Attack: 80/100 (Note: this is with the square bonus)
Armor: 40/100
Defence: 70/100 (Note this is with weapon bonus)
Agility: 70/100
Skills: Assasinations and Hand to Hand (Note: two max.)
Weapon: Tiger Sword of the Eternal Flame +10 defence
Square: Asia
(Note: all status points must add up to 250 however this is without your square bonus and weapon bonus)

I walk into my cabin and look around. No one... "Thats good I didnt want to kill anyone so early in the day." Hao Sen said as he set down his sword. "Nice place however I would like to see how this compares to the other warlords." He sighs and goes into the bedroom. He drops his luggage on the bed and picks up his sword again and walks to the dinning hall to wait for the other warlords.

Edited by Purple Link, 04 January 2012 - 05:21 PM.

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#2 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:14 PM

hmmm... okeydokes...

Name: Unkown. Most call him Black.
Appearance: Clothed from head to toe in black. Only his green eyes show. He hides a long scar from his left middle fingertip to his left shoulder.
Personality: Quiet. Barely speaks, but only harms someone when he has to. Not much else is known about him.
Attack: 65/100
Armour: 15/100 (only wears his black clothing)
Defence: 70/100
Agility: 100/100
Skills: Almost inhuman speed. quick to kill and it is said that he can take on up to 50 skilled swordsmen at once.
Weapon: dual katanas. +10 attack
Square: Australia (just for meh :) ) +10 Defence

I ran down the dark alleyway, every few seconds checking behind to see if they were following. I leaped onto the fence and swung round, towards the meeting place. I rushed forward, but as I did so, one of those things leaped at me. I got knocked to the ground and was surrounded in an instant. I tried to see how many there were... 30, 40?
Well, at least they're trying this time... I thought
"Get him uuup..." one of the things said, I guess that its their leader
I got dragged to my feet and in that instant, I drew my first katana and killed 4 of them, in the next instant, 10 of them were on the ground. Sorry guys, I'm gonna be late...

Posted Image

#3 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:32 PM

I want Antarctica so that is mine or Asia

Name: Ice(Anarctica) or Shogun(Asia)
attack 100/100
armor 25/25
Defence 50/50
Agility 25/25
Skills has psychic abilities
Weapon Ocarina that morphs into differentiating weapons
Square Asia= 10 attack.

i'll make a story later.

Edited by Aaron, 13 December 2011 - 07:22 PM.

by chance

#4 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:23 PM

"Well this is easy! None of the other Warlords have came yet!" Hao Sen drops his sword on the table as the butler plops the apetizer onto the table. "Where are the oyher Warlords?" Hao Sen asks. The butler just answers "They are having difficulties arriving sir." "I dont trust that! You need to taste the food before I eat it!" the butler says "But sir! There is..." "There is no buts! You either taste it or you know what happens in China." hao Sen unsheaths his sword. "Fine." the butler tastes it and they wait for a while Hao Sen then says "Okay I belive you that none of the Warlords have made it yet but go amd fetch them!" the butler replys "Sir! I am not cap..." The butler stops. His head is roling on the floor. Hao Sen says "Shut up already I will fetch them myself!"...

Posted Image

#5 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 13 December 2011 - 07:25 PM

I thought of my characters story,

Ice was a lonely sad child. He was considered a frek, a mutant, just because he was different, but one day he thought to himself, maybe being different is not so bad, it lets me focus, but I still dislike the names they call me, "I know, I'll show them,"thought Ice to himself then he ran to the tournament, no has heard from him since, maybe it's because he died along the way, maybe it's because he succeded in the tourney, but the story will soon unfold.

by chance

#6 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 December 2011 - 12:24 PM

I continued running, turns out that their leader'll get pretty mad when you kill all his comrades...
I heard a scream, sh** I thought, someones found them I frowned then turned a corner. I swore again, dead end.
Those things leader was right behind me...

Posted Image

#7 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:03 PM

"This is so Jacked up! I came to the castle to win! But I cant win if there is no one to win against!" He walks around the streets of Austrailia and finds a croud of "things" all bunched up in a allyway. "Finaly I hope this makes up for everything!" He quickly starts to cut down the giant crowd. Untill he sees a armed warior. He imediatly notices him as a warlord and says "Haiya! I am Hao Sen! I am the warlord from China and I am guessing that you found some trouble on the way! Well comon that wanst too hard and the boat I got here in is going to leave soon! You coming or not?"

Posted Image

#8 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:11 AM

The thing charged, I drew both my katanas and stabbed it through the heart. Well that wasn't so hard I allowed myself a smile.
I noticed a chinese man, oh I thought, I didn't notice him... I ran at him swiftly, he drew his weapon and we clashed. I backed him against a wall and snarled. He tackled me, I stopped on the ground and shook his hand.
not bad I thought

Posted Image

#9 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:42 PM

"Geezzz!!!" Said Hao Sen. "Wont you just give a man a break? I just tried to SAVE ya! I got annoyed because no one was at the castle to fight!" This auzzie can fight but I am better! I thought. "And like I said I would like to give you an invitation to the castle of the Warlords!"

Posted Image

#10 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:52 PM

I grunted, then followed the man.

Posted Image

#11 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:58 PM

I get on to the boat and we head to the Castle of the old king with annother tower erected fot the Austrailian Warlord. "Well we are here." A butler comes and shows us to our towers...

Posted Image

#12 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:11 AM

meh, at least I get a roof over my head tonight I thought, looking around the spacious room. Only a simple bed and wardrobe were in there.
hmmm... maybe I can get one of those indoor workout things...

Posted Image

#13 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:15 PM

Ding! Ding! Ding!!! Rang the bell that sounded the bell that signified that it was dinner time. So I went down and watched as the feast was unfolded. I sighed. "This will have to do." I noticed that the food wasn't as luxurious a China's. But I didnt care too much and I immediately started eating.

Posted Image

#14 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 December 2011 - 11:25 AM

I heard the bell, so I strolled down to the dining hall. I noticed that I and that chinese dude from before were the only people there. I walked over to him and sat down, I sniffed my food and laid it back down on the table.
"It's poisoned, mate." I said, then drew my right katana and ran into the kitchen.

Posted Image

#15 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:00 AM

"Whoops" I said and I drop my plate. "I knew it tasted funny. Now please excuse me." I take a bucket and force myself to vomit the contents of my stomach. "I think that I am done eating." I walk back to my tower...

Posted Image

#16 aaron

aaron

noraA

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • Fandom:
    You

Posted 18 December 2011 - 07:10 AM

Ice walks through the snowy path, and faints from exhaustion...

by chance

#17 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:35 AM

I searched the kitchen in hope of finding the cook. No such luck. I must have searched for hours before I had to go back to my tower and rest.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roleplay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!