Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:57 AM

Plenty of new information about Sonic Boom was released by Sega yesterday, including the fact that the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS versions will be entirely separate games connected by the same lore. Aside from that, we discovered that Sticks is a playable character in the Nintendo 3DS version of the game, Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal.

Perhaps the biggest piece of news is that the Wii U game’s full title is Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric and that it will be the first game on Wii U to utilize Crytek’s CryEngine, an engine that EA previously said underperformed on the Wii U due to its hardware limitations.

Nintendo announced today that the Wii U game will be releasing in November, with both titles being playable at this year’s E3. 

http://wiiudaily.com...release-window/

It looks like a great game, I'll definitely be buying it on day one. Looks similar to Jak and Daxter (which i was hoping it would since it's being developed by ex-Naughty Dog staff) and it really doesn't look like any Sonic game I've played before.

I just hope Nintendo have some good games scheduled between E3 and Winter/Holiday 2014 because I really thought this would be out in Autumn and I don't want another game drought.

Edited by Hunter, 04 June 2014 - 02:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!