Photo

What battle stages would you like to come to MK8?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:34 PM

I think we can all agree the battle mode in MK8 is severely hampered by the long courses. However, for the first time Nintendo can add courses as DLC (and I'm fairly certain they will).

So what I'm wondering is: what kind of stages do you want to see? These can be older ones, ore ones you made up. They could even be from other games.

My list:

Nintendo Gamecube (Double Dash): a nice compact stage with no place to hide

Block City: Still compact but with some places to hide

Ghost mansion (Nintendoland): Focus is more on a mazelike hide-and-seek for people to hide from and hunt each other

Battle planet (new): taking advantage of antigravity, takes place on the surface of a sphere, with or without some obstacles

Ghost mansion (new): takes place inside effectively a cube with a bunch of different rooms and nearly all the walls and roofs of each room being antigravity. could also be themed after a ? Block.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#2 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:42 PM

Actually, not even tried Battle Mode yet.

Edited by Toilet_Snaker, 08 June 2014 - 03:00 PM.

#3 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 02:48 PM

am i the only person that hates battle mode????

#4 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

am i the only person that hates battle mode????

nope, i hate it too, i find it incredibly boring

wa3Nq7j.png

#5 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

nope, i hate it too, i find it incredibly boring

me to,i love mario kart just for the racing

#6 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 08 June 2014 - 04:19 PM

Funky Stadium, Luigi's Mansion, and that Cake place from Mario Kart DS should come back, but I actually dig using the actual stages. Yoshi Valley is so good for Battle Mode. The multiple paths and large map force you to watch your back instead of it being a mad dash. Then again, my favorite Battle Maps were the ones where you have to find the opponents like Luigi's Mansion and Block Fortress.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 08 June 2014 - 04:22 PM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#7 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

Is any an option?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#8 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 08 June 2014 - 05:59 PM

I never cared for the old battle format, but the one in mk8 is awesome, love the "dueling" feeling the new courses provide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!