Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:34 PM

http://kotaku.com/ub...ames-1588383365

I think its a great Idea to wait for increase of Wii U instal base to increase rather than cancle the games all together.

So +1 for ubisoft

#2 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:29 AM

And the reason this is a good idea is...?

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#3 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:36 AM

And the reason this is a good idea is...?

Instead of canceling the games they decided to wait for install base to increase. OR would you rather like it if the games are canceled all together???

#4 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:38 AM

http://kotaku.com/ub...ames-1588383365

I think its a great Idea to wait for increase of Wii U instal base to increase rather than cancle the games all together.

So +1 for ubisoft

I don't think you realise what this means.

They have FINISHED GAMES. Not games that are still being worked on. FINISHED GAMES. There is NO REASON why they should be holding these games back, other than greed. These are not games that would have been cancelled if they hadn't held on to them. These are finished games that need no further development. They just need to be released.

This is NOT a great idea.

So -100 for Ubisoft

K.O.

I'm boycotting from now on.

Edited by R00bot, 10 June 2014 - 12:39 AM.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#5 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 10 June 2014 - 12:45 AM

Ubisoft should have been there for the Wii U like they promised from the very beginning. Instead, they abandoned Nintendo several times (Rayman's delay, Watch_dogs delay etc.) and now they're wondering why Wii U's install base isn't increasing. Sure, it's Nintendo's fault for not advertising the console properly but the lack of 3rd party support isn't helping either.

Ubisoft should show some sense of responsibility. Now that they already have a finished product the only thing that keeps them from publishing it is their lack of such.

Edited by TriplePower, 10 June 2014 - 12:47 AM.

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#6 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:10 AM

The Wii U is selling well since Mario Kart launched and things are only getting better from now on (Smash Bros. and probably some great E3 reveals). There are just as many Wii U's as PS4's sold so why not give us good stuff like AC Unity and Rainbow Six Siege?

No sig.

#7 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:18 AM

The Wii U is selling well since Mario Kart launched and things are only getting better from now on (Smash Bros. and probably some great E3 reveals). There are just as many Wii U's as PS4's sold so why not give us good stuff like AC Unity and Rainbow Six Siege?

Do you have the numbers of the Wii U increase since MK8 came out? Also I would not count on that until E3 is over. 

#8 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:50 AM

Do you have the numbers of the Wii U increase since MK8 came out? Also I would not count on that until E3 is over. 

Sales went up 666% in the two days after it came out, compared to a weeks sales without MK8. That's like 3.5 times 666%.

So, like 2331%, which is pretty good.

bi5tzqg.gif

#9 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:02 AM

I have toilet paper, waiting for when I have to take a dump.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#10 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:58 AM

it is said to be a family friendly title.... so do we even care?

#11 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:02 AM

it is said to be a family friendly title.... so do we even care?

I can't wait to play another Just Dance game. I'm a true gamer btw

No sig.

#12 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:12 AM

I can't wait to play another Just Dance game. I'm a true gamer btw

cool to each his own. Just dance 2015 has been announced already so its something new. many have speculated a new Rayman game like the rabbids. anyway probably nothing worthwhile. so we can scratch Ubi off the list. I think all we have left is WB games and Activision. who will go next?

#13 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:25 AM

They have FINISHED GAMES. Not games that are still being worked on. FINISHED GAMES. There is NO REASON why they should be holding these games back, other than greed. These are not games that would have been cancelled if they hadn't held on to them. These are finished games that need no further development. They just need to be released.

So -100 for Ubisoft

K.O.

All you guys can think about is yourself ...you never think of UBIsoft.

Did you forget the fact that Ubisoft is a company with thousands of share holders looking for profit NOT people's enjoyment.

And you guys never think long term because this delay is actually good ....why??? lets say the install base increases dramatically,  when the games are released their will be people who will buy it, So the games sell well which means that more games will be developed for us.

One more thing, If they release those games  Now ,DO you grantee that their going to sell????Do you grantee that those games will be Profitable?????                                         My answers....NO......NO......NO

why???

when assassins creed 4 was released Did anyone buy it????NOPE.  If AC4 didn't sell well do you expect any other game to sell??????NOPE!!!

#14 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:27 AM

Did you forget the fact that Ubisoft is a company with thousands of share holders looking for profit NOT people's enjoyment.

And you guys never think long term because this delay is actually good ....why??? lets say the install base increases dramatically,  when the games are released their will be people who will buy it, So the games sell well which means that more games will be developed for us.

One more thing, If they release those games  Now ,DO you grantee that their going to sell????Do you grantee that those games will be Profitable?????                                         My answers....NO......NO......NO

why???

when assassins creed 4 was released Did anyone buy it????NOPE.  If AC4 didn't sell well do you expect any other game to sell??????NOPE!!!

So you want Ubisoft to sit on a finished game because they care more about themselves than the consumer?

bi5tzqg.gif

#15 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:28 AM

So -100 for Ubisoft

K.O.

why???

#16 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:31 AM

Stop being an apologist. You're making excuses for what is obviously a greedy business move, trying to justify it.

bi5tzqg.gif

#17 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:46 AM

POPULAR

why???

This kind of publisher manufactured Stockholm syndrome is what is wrong with the industry today, and why AAA companies get away with their abusive treatment of consumers.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#18 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:57 AM

cool to each his own. Just dance 2015 has been announced already so its something new. many have speculated a new Rayman game like the rabbids. anyway probably nothing worthwhile. so we can scratch Ubi off the list. I think all we have left is WB games and Activision. who will go next?

I was being sarcastic by the way, I don't give a crap about Ubisoft's casual titles, I only like AC, RS, SC and Rayman (the platform games) 

No sig.

#19 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:02 AM

I was being sarcastic by the way, I don't give a crap about Ubisoft's casual titles, I only like AC, RS, SC and Rayman (the platform games) 

oh

#20 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:10 AM

This kind of publisher manufactured Stockholm syndrome is what is wrong with the industry today, and why AAA companies get away with their abusive treatment of consumers.

Good video. Basically what I would say if I could be bothered lol.

bi5tzqg.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!