• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:50 AM

was that online thing all nintendo are doing at e3?? nothing else?? quite disappointing if thats it,was only around 35mins....zelda looked amazing though

#2 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:51 AM

Oh, shut up. That was fantastic.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#3 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:51 AM

E3 is disappointing these days. Don't feel bad.

#4 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:07 AM

i saw nothing fantastic about it apart from zelda,was quite boring imo,e3 on the whole wasnt that good this year so far,microsoft was rubbish,sony ok and nintendo disappointing

#5 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:41 PM

Lol sony okay, tv was so interesting zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:02 PM

was that online thing all nintendo are doing at e3?? nothing else?? quite disappointing if thats it,was only around 35mins....zelda looked amazing though

Stop talking,you're giving smart people cancer.

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:05 PM

To much squid ink in the eyes
Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#8 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:24 PM

i saw nothing fantastic about it apart from zelda,was quite boring imo,e3 on the whole wasnt that good this year so far,microsoft was rubbish,sony ok and nintendo disappointing

It was actually coverage all day ...
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#9 A W Reezy

A W Reezy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, NBA2K

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:33 PM

Stop talking,you're giving smart people cancer.

Wow... I literally almost choked on my ice.  Bravo, sir!

#10 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:59 PM

You haven't been watching the threehouse live stream. There's the real E3 coverage

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#11 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:04 PM

Some people will never be happy.

Even if they announced Zelda, Starfox, FZero, Metroid, and Mother 3 people would still complain.

#12 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:10 PM

Some people will never be happy.

Even if they announced Zelda, Starfox, FZero, Metroid, and Mother 3 people would still complain.

actually if they mentioned all those i would be very happy lol idk maybe its just my mindstate at the moment lol

#13 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

actually if they mentioned all those i would be very happy lol idk maybe its just my mindstate at the moment lol

I wasn't talking about you in particular, just pointing out that some fans will always find something to complain about.

#14 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:11 AM

Was far better than the ms E3.

30 minutes was Carol Burnette... I mean Larry Hyrb just talking and demeaning his guests. Then there was an inordinate amount of time given to iPhone game ports, and the rest of the actually worthwhile stuff that could have been easily condensed into 10-15 minutes but was forced to a very boring 45 minutes plus.

And I don't think Sonys E3 was much better.

#15 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:37 AM

Was far better than the ms E3.

30 minutes was Carol Burnette... I mean Larry Hyrb just talking and demeaning his guests. Then there was an inordinate amount of time given to iPhone game ports, and the rest of the actually worthwhile stuff that could have been easily condensed into 10-15 minutes but was forced to a very boring 45 minutes plus.

And I don't think Sonys E3 was much better.

all seemed not that good to me,sony had me most excited though then nintendo,the only game i was really impressed with on nintendo was zelda though,but it did look amazing,sony had a few games im looking forward to and xbox was total rubbish,,,,all my opinion though and others may think different :)

#16 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:47 AM

Next year just watch, SONY and MS will copy Nintendos format.

The Digital Event from the direct through the detailed coverage during the Live Nintendo Minute/Tree House was phenomenal. Gone were the boring speeches, quick trailers, gameplays etc. You got to actually hear interviews with developers and get an understanding of the game mechanics and see gameplay for quite a few titles. It was in-depth and it was a genuine showcase of what they had to offer. 

All of this along with the Smash tourney, made for an exciting showing by Nintendo.

Nintendo just set the bar for how all presentations should be and will be.

Edited by Sorceror12, 11 June 2014 - 01:49 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#17 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:12 AM

i missed the tree house thing,may have to try and find a vid of it online to see what i missed,ive never liked smash bros though

#18 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:21 AM

Threehouse isn't all smash. It's in dept coverage of Captain Toad, Hyrule Warriors, X, Splatoon and Project Gaint Robot and Project Guard. And probs more on the other days

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#19 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:17 AM

It was pretty disappointing and short. The 90 min. and 120 min. press conferences that MS and Sony had were far more compelling and interesting to watch. There is no way either of them will follow suit and have a digital presentation in the future. I expected the the digital presentation to be at least 90 mins. long and have a lot more announcements and more gameplay footage. Its all very well having Tree House live coverage throughout the day but not every one has the time to dedicate to that. The intro with Reggie and Iwata fighting wasn't needed nor was all that Robot Chicken animation stuff. That time could have been better spent showing more games related stuff. Nintendo really needs to go back to the traditional press conference.

#20 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:57 AM

just watching the treehouse now and i must say the robot game and project guard are complete POOP,2 of the most boring,pointless games ive EVER SEEN!! im 1hr 40min into a vid thats over 4hrs so just hope it gets better

heres the full footage of the treehouse incase anyone else missed it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!