Photo

Lil Ceasers pizza is honestly underrated.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:08 PM

It's much better than Papa Johns and Dominos. It's a steal for five dollars. I dunno why people hate it. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

people hate it because it tastes like garbage and falls apart on you

wa3Nq7j.png

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

Those 5$ things are great I love them. I don't live in NYC so I can't be a Pizza critic just know Dominos is terrible and almost killed me once. (seriously)

Edited by Ryudo, 14 June 2014 - 03:13 PM.

#4 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

I don't like Panago because the idiots think a "Classic Pepperoni" is a Deluxe. Not everyone like peppers and rainbow and sometimes can't even eat them; and last I checked "Classic" means "Original" NOT "Our chef customized the recipe to his tastes and assumes everyone will agree it's the best version"

Little Ceaser's is fairly good. The one near my High school had a Hot-N-ready thing where you can buy the pizza and it's already ready to go.

Edited by grahamf, 14 June 2014 - 03:48 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#5 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:15 PM

Ehh underrated? I personally think its over rated. I only had it once, and honestly tried to stay away from it. It was decent, most pizza is, though maybe its me, I also hate Costco pizza. Don't have Dominos or Pizza hut much, Papa Murpheys and Brewers City is what we usually have, their pretty good. I also really like Round Table, and a local place I guess.

Lil Ceasers is just cheap and the heat lamps all day? Eh. I'm okay with heat lamps if its just for a hour or so. Its decent for its price, but in no way would be my main choice.

Stupid Snowmads!

#6 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:21 PM

A wise man once said, "Pizza is like sex. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good." Lil Ceasers falls on the lower end of the spectrum. It's not bad, but I would rather have Papa Johns over it. Pizza Hut and Lito's can screw off.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#7 Trash Waifu

Trash Waifu

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

I love opening a cardboard box to eat the cardboard covered in marinara sauce that's inside. 

#8 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:42 PM

Little Caesar's underrated? Me and my family love that stuff! God only knows how many times on a Friday night we've Redboxed a movie and then got a couple $5 pizzas. With crazy bread! First time I'm hearing this hate.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#9 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:59 PM

That stuff tastes HORRIBLE nothing good about lil caesars, the slices are small, the cheese is non-existant, the crust is like cardboard, the sauce is the only thing going for it...

I'm glad that the one lil ceasers in my town got out of business and got replaced by some asian restauraunt XD

Edited by YoshiWiiUGamer9, 14 June 2014 - 05:47 PM.

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#10 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

Those 5$ things are great I love them. I don't live in NYC so I can't be a Pizza critic just know Dominos is terrible and almost killed me once. (seriously)

Yay, story time...

Also, I've never had little Caesar's, but #PizzaHutMasterRace

Also congrats to portal for being the only other person who knows how to spell Caesar correctly lol.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#11 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:47 PM

Yay, story time...

Also, I've never had little Caesar's, but #PizzaHutMasterRace

Also congrats to portal for being the only other person who knows how to spell Caesar correctly lol.

You caused me to correct mine XD

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#12 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:50 PM

I had them in cali when I was little then move to TX and they didn't have them. They just brought them here about 3 yrs ago. And there still good.
I eat them when I can. Cheap and fast.
youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#13 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:57 PM

I think it depends on the place. like the one close to me is good, but the one about 15 mins away is crap. Yeah it varies

#14 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 14 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

I think it depends on the place. like the one close to me is good, but the one about 15 mins away is crap. Yeah it varies

As with most chains.

The Pizza Pizza in the mall near me is good, the Pizza Pizza at the University near me is phenomenal and tastes like it's from a completely different chain.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#15 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:15 PM

It is underrated but better than papa johns... you lost me on that one. But i will tell you what is better than all them... PAPA MURPHYS... make it yourself but good as hell

#16 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:09 PM

They're hit or miss...It all comes down to if it has the right amount of sauce; More often they cake that rainbow on and I end up being up until 6:30am with violent heartburn other times they manage to put an appropriate amount on and it's quite enjoyable. For only $5 and being a college student Im willing to take that Russian roulette-esque sauce gamble.

Plus its owned by Mike Ilitch (The one few men actually doing something to make a difference in Detroit)

Edited by Mitch, 14 June 2014 - 10:09 PM.

#17 Structures

Structures

LIL B's SiDEKiCK

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • NNID:Structures
  • Fandom:
    Gundam, Nintendo, Warcraft, Guild Wars

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:58 PM

None on Long Island or I would try it.

for me personally Pizza Hut > Papa Johns > Dominos (they always have really good peppers though and closest to my town)

I could see it being at least as good as those places though, pretty much the only reason anyone gets pizza anywhere but local places is cause of online ordering cause Dominos is so overpriced

636416_0.jpg
Youtube Twitch.tv I stream Wii U Gameplay and PC Games

#18 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:23 PM

I usually get papa johns, but little Caesars is good for the price. $5 c'mon, can't beat that, plus I think they changed the way they make the pizzas. I swear it looked different the last time I got a pie

#19 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:41 AM

My favourite is Tesco pizza.

#20 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:10 AM

when was the last time you had dominos evr since they changed the recipe it's been pretty good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!