• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Thugbrown

Thugbrown

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:48 AM

problem is, Bayonetta was actually a great game.

True but fans are fickle.  You have some people that loved Bayonetta but changed and said Bayonetta was average or they didn't like it at all (not me personally I loved the first one and I had the inferior version on ps3) once they heard the sequel was coming to Wii U exclusively and according to most die hard xbox fans, Ryse was awesome despite reviews. But if Nintendo funded the sequel and it was made exclusive to it's console I'm sure the die hard fans will then call the orignal game average or superior to the sequel regardless of how much better they may have fixed what was wrong with the first one all because it is no longer on their console of choice just like they did with Bayonetta.

#22 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:53 AM

TimeSplitters...Wasn't the TimeSplitters team swallowed by Crytek a few years back? I mean Free Radical Design....If Nintendo wants fun First Person Shooters they should buy back that team and the TS license 

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#23 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:53 AM

Shame,im loving ryse son of rome,its a great game!!! would of liked to play a second one :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!