• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cayra

Cayra

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:16 PM

I just purchased a Wii U. I think i understand the transfer of settings from the Wii 

but i've forgotten what information is actually in the Wii.

It's been so long since I set it up. I can't find any setting info (password,email etc) and maybe that was never involved in the set up.

I want to transfer the data to the new system but the deal is not in stock yet.

Are there any actual account settings on the Wii?  (other than country)

#2 the gamz girnalizt

the gamz girnalizt

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    criticising nintendo

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:36 AM

Stuff like Virtual Console, WiiWare and the like is transferred, along with the save data of the titles on the system. There's no account details for the Wii.

gamz girnalizm all da way

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:50 AM

Stuff like Virtual Console, WiiWare and the like is transferred, along with the save data of the titles on the system. There's no account details for the Wii.

He's correct.

Since the Wii didn't have an account system, you can't transfer your name/friendlist. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:24 AM

You should be able to, as the friend code is transferred to the new system. But WiiConnect24 is disabled so it's mostly pointless.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#5 Cayra

Cayra

Goomba

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:08 PM

Thanks Guys... hibernated my Wii for a while.

So I need a new Club Nintendo account I guess... don't think that was even around , is that right?

Managed to get the skylanders pack for 178 Australian (about 160 US)... trade the skylanders for about $20 so a system for about 160 is pretty god. Only 8 gig but couldn't resist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!