Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:15 AM

Hi,

When we play wiiU games the max distance between the gamepad is between 2 and 3 meters (6-8feet). There is a clear line of communication (there are no obstacles between te gamepad and wiiu).

Yet somehow the transmission between the two fail often, resulting in many hick-ups. Often to point where it hinders the gameplay (Mario Kart unplayable). It's not always the case but it happens many times. Is there a way to improve this?

Edited by Lupaie, 02 July 2014 - 09:16 AM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#2 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

Is there anything near or in the room that could be messing with the connection? I think stuff like microwaves, cell phones (when used), and magnets can interfere with it. If not, maybe there's a problem with the Gamepad itself?

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:26 PM

Is there anything near or in the room that could be messing with the connection? I think stuff like microwaves, cell phones (when used), and magnets can interfere with it. If not, maybe there's a problem with the Gamepad itself?

I was thinking the same thing. The gamepad uses some type of wifi protocol so i guess anything that could affect wifi should be considered a possible problem.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!