• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Wayne6286

Wayne6286

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:16 PM

I hope they make a gold wii console/game pad for zelda u. I just completed my game pad/controller collection. I have the black, white, and zelda ww game pad. Red, blue, black, white, pink, zelda ss, mario, luigi, princess, yoshi wii motion plus and the black, and white, wii u pro controllers. Also looking forward to getting the gamecube smash bro controllers coming at the end of the year. 31 games left to complete full current wii u retail library!

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

Edited by Wayne6286, 07 July 2014 - 10:00 PM.

#2 flowerlandfilms

flowerlandfilms

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:36 AM

Wow! That's a lotta nuts!
I keep waiting for them to make custom shells, in the meantime I have a Vinyl sticker on it that makes it look like a NES.

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:44 AM

Wow! That's a lotta nuts!

LOL! SOrry unrelated to the topic that's one of my friends text message ring tone. So often we will be talking and I hear that and every time it makes me laugh like an idiot :laugh:

#4 the gamz girnalizt

the gamz girnalizt

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    criticising nintendo

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:49 AM

gamestop will buy all that for $3.50 trade-in

gamz girnalizm all da way

#5 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 08 July 2014 - 07:53 AM

I hope they make a gold wii console/game pad for zelda u. I just completed my game pad/controller collection. I have the black, white, and zelda ww game pad. Red, blue, black, white, pink, zelda ss, mario, luigi, princess, yoshi wii motion plus and the black, and white, wii u pro controllers. Also looking forward to getting the gamecube smash bro controllers coming at the end of the year. 31 games left to complete full current wii u retail library!

You've got every Wii U box but the refurb box.

mccJ4w-_YPvQ56Wo8_Yf5ag.jpg

or gamestop will give you 1,000 Kinetic 2.0's

Edited by Sorceror12, 08 July 2014 - 07:53 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#6 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:53 AM

I second this. I miss the N64 days when consoles came in a ton of different, but awesome colors.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#7 Wayne6286

Wayne6286

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:27 PM

LOL so true

[quote name="Sorceror12" post="292578" timestamp="1404834826"]You've got every Wii U box but the refurb box.

Those from gamestop? We don't have those and they don't ship to Japan. :/ I'm here another few years

#8 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:09 PM

You are hereby dubbed "Mr. Nintendo"

ALL HAIL

#9 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:10 PM

LOL so true

[quote name="Sorceror12" post="292578" timestamp="1404834826"]You've got every Wii U box but the refurb box.

Those from gamestop? We don't have those and they don't ship to Japan. :/ I'm here another few years

I believe those are the refurbs being sold through Nintendo. https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/

US and Canada only

Edited by Sorceror12, 08 July 2014 - 01:11 PM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#10 Wayne6286

Wayne6286

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

I believe those are the refurbs being sold through Nintendo. https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/

US and Canada only

Sweet. I don't think I will pick it up. I was hesitant on getting the all black game pad because both consoles were black. I have an address back in the states, where I have 8 wii u games waiting to be shipped. The problem with that is paying for shipping twice lol.

#11 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:52 AM

Sweet. I don't think I will pick it up. I was hesitant on getting the all black game pad because both consoles were black. I have an address back in the states, where I have 8 wii u games waiting to be shipped. The problem with that is paying for shipping twice lol.

I have a feeling money is the least of your worries. But it is funny that you shudder at the duel shipping costs. Must be what connects you to the Common Man.

Just funning. Cool collection.

Edited by Dharmanator, 10 July 2014 - 04:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!