Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:57 AM

http://www.escapistm...Hyrule-Warriors

Fi will be a playable character in Hyrule Warriors, and Ghirahim and the Imprisoned will be two enemies in the game.

Fi, the sword spirit of Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is the latest addition to a list of playable characters in Hyrule Warriors, according to a preview of the latest Famitsu issue. Ghirahim and the Imprisoned, also from Skyward Sword will also be a part of Hyrule Warriors as villains.

Previous Hyrule Warriors additions brought in Midna, Zant, and Twilight Princess outfits for Link and Zelda, and now Skyward Sword is getting a lot of Hyrule Warriors love. In addition to the inclusion of Fi, Ghirahim, and the Imprisoned, Link and Zelda will also have alternate costumes from Skyward Sword.

The Famitsu issue also gives a glimpse of a new weapon for Link: a ball and chain weapon similar to the weapon from Twilight Princess. The small scan also shows two images of Zelda fighting, but it's hard to tell whether it's something new.

So it looks like it will only be heroes that are playable since Girahim and Zant are both confirmed to be enemies. It's a shame because I want to be able to play as some villains. Still, it looks like we are getting plenty of playable characters, Fi and Agatha are two that I wouldn't have expected and I'm looking forward to seeing what Fi's play style is like.

#2 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:58 AM

Looking forward to this, and online co-op. 

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:39 AM

I estimate a 70% chance of Fi being an annoyance.

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:51 AM

I estimate a 70% chance of Fi being an annoyance.

Wi Fi?

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#5 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:34 AM

Will she stop attacking every five minutes to tell you your batteries are getting low?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:47 AM

Her head looks like a dickhead. If there is a figure of her she must be a real pleaser.

#7 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:06 AM

Cool, now can we have anything other than Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword in this? 95% of everything in this game is a love letter to those games. Let's see some Majora's Mask characters or some love to some of the handheld games, or have your freaking ninja character be playable!

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#8 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

Cool, now can we have anything other than Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword in this? 95% of everything in this game is a love letter to those games. Let's see some Majora's Mask characters or some love to some of the handheld games, or have your freaking ninja character be playable!

Well, we probably have at least 20 more characters to go through.

Im not expecting them to short out on majoras mask, or other titles.

630x.jpg
uCrnoRZl.jpg

I know these arent playable characters, but if we are getting weirdo stuff like agitha, you can be garunteed we are going to see characters like skull kid with majoras mask and majora.

And impa at first glance may have a more skyward sword face design/hair, she is very clearly not the impa from skyward sword. Its actually a very pronounced difference.

Impa.png
hyrule_warriors_second_character.jpg

Skyward sword impa has very, very pronounced facial features, including a large forehead, an almost Gerudo like nose, and is incredibly tall, (about 2-3 feet taller than hyrule warriors impa), has a very long neck, looks like it was designed after the neck lengthening women who use weighted neck hoops like she wears, although not as extreme, with only 3 hoops making for the incredibly long neck, and is incredibly gaunt, despite wearing very loose clothing. ANd of course their are the tattoo differences. Skyward sword impa has the sheika symbol on her forehead and a tear drop tattoo on her left eye, and blue lips. Hyrule warriors impa has a fang like tattoo, and then eyelash tattoos on the left eye, reminexcent of the eyelash tattoos on oot impa, except red and only on the left eye. Hyrule warriors impa face is much shorter and more round than skyward sword impa's face. They do have similar hair, though ss impa is blonde, and hyrule warriors impa is platinum haired.

The uniform is also far more reminescent of a take on OOt impa's armor. Impa looks like shes taken from OOT, instead of skyward sword, just with a veryblessed amaziballs redesign instead of a direct take on oot Impa's hideous god awful design with the clown lips.

You can also be garaunteed shadow link, which would be a Zelda II plug.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#9 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:56 AM

I hope link is the only male playable character. Be damn funny. Ubi could learn something

#10 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:10 AM

I hope link is the only male playable character. Be damn funny. Ubi could learn something

Actually it took more than 90% of Nintendo and Team Ninja's resources to animate all these female characters so Ubisoft isn't really in the wrong.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#11 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:44 AM

Actually it took more than 90% of Nintendo and Team Ninja's resources to animate all these female characters so Ubisoft isn't really in the wrong.

Wrong. You are gullible who buys up lies well I would tell you the devs I know say you're wrong but a link might be even better http://www.polygon.c...women-animation

#12 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:02 AM

Wrong. You are gullible who buys up lies well I would tell you the devs I know say you're wrong but a link might be even better http://www.polygon.c...women-animation

*cough* I was joking *cough*

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#13 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

Thats the joke XD.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#14 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

kUxr3VJ.gif

iiNA6bFQRPKuQ.gif

#15 Insanejawa

Insanejawa

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:59 AM

Will we see Error?

#16 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 04:25 AM

kUxr3VJ.gif
iiNA6bFQRPKuQ.gif

HorribleSubsSteinsGate-22720pmkv_snapsho

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#17 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:46 AM

But I don't like Fi...

Oh well.

Obligatory Fi joke:

Fi: "Master I predict a 98% chance that I will be a playable character in Hyrule Warriors based on the confirmation from the Internet."

Link: -_-'

Also I can imagine Ghirahim complaining to the guys at Tecmo for not being confirmed playable: "Do you have any idea how that makes me feel inside? Furious! Outraged! SICK WITH ANGER!" 

Edited by magiciandude, 11 July 2014 - 12:54 AM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!