Then leave it.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#3 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:31 PM

If it helps, I don't your country that much either.

Have you considered moving to Canada?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#4 Teddy

Teddy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • NNID:latios
  • Fandom:
    mlp

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:33 PM

Ive  been there but when im old enough im movin to the uk

cant have signature cuz of internet explorer :/

#5 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:39 PM

If it helps, I don't your country that much either.

Have you considered moving to Canada?

Yes, Trade your Right Wing idiots for slightly more liberal Right Wing Idiots. :P

On topic,I hate America after having lived in it for 5 years, so.... No

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#6 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:34 PM

Yes, Trade your Right Wing idiots for slightly more liberal Right Wing Idiots. :P

On topic,I hate America after having lived in it for 5 years, so.... No

Yo our right wings are america's left wings. Canada is liberal as heck.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#7 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

i am ashamed of my country

i dunno why exactly but apparently I should be????

#8 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:05 PM

Right Wing Left Wing. It's all about the breast man. mmmhmm Fried chicken.  Keep your hot wings no thank ya.

I don't hate the US but dislike alot of it's culture and patriotism. I have zero pride. I give no rainbows about the flag. Not a matter of hate just a matter of not caring anymore about most of it and the parts I dislike I stay away from.

#9 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:09 PM

Right Wing Left Wing. It's all about the breast man. mmmhmm Fried chicken.  Keep your hot wings no thank ya.

I don't hate the US but dislike alot of it's culture and patriotism. I have zero pride. I give no rainbows about the flag. Not a matter of hate just a matter of not caring anymore about most of it and the parts I dislike I stay away from.

I only liked this because fried chicken just so you know. Was too distracted to read the rest of what you said.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#10 Kardibask

Kardibask

Ninj

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • NNID:Kardibask
  • Fandom:
    Marvel, DC Comics

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:44 PM

An eagle needs both wings to fly

e674231265.jpg

#11 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

Have you checked out the Nordic countries? if you can get past the language barrier they would be awesome places to live

I don't know about left wing or right wing, but I believe a key factor is an old regulation prohibiting the news from knowingly broadcasting misinformation (such as, say, what the politicians say or do) helps a lot. Plus recently a third party has usurped the official opposition, which forced the old OO to clean up their act and has made the ruling party a bit more careful.

i am ashamed of my country

i dunno why exactly but apparently I should be????

How about Toddlers & Tiaras and little Miss Honey Boo Boo?

Edited by grahamf, 11 July 2014 - 10:56 PM.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#12 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:16 PM

Special circumstances prevent it but I'd love to move to Japan.

I'd love to just visit as a life dream but it's just not possible for me. If I had the chance I'd be there in a skip of my own heartbeat.

#13 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:23 PM

You could live in North Korea where there is many people starving or Iraq where there is excessive violence. Or how about a country in Africa? Your expectations for a country are to high if you complain this country when really it's not all that bad. I live in the US and I appreciate that I can play whatever I want or say what I want. I like that we have a developed society with plenty of food and decent enough medical. I'm no patriot but I don't disrespect where I live. I look at what life I could have, and it makes me appreciate what I do have. And beside that, what experience do you have? According to your profile you're 14 years old. Why don't you become an adult before you decide where you're going to live and try experiencing being an adult first. And stop listening to what the internet and news say. People really shouldn't be complaining, because no matter what country you go to, there will always be a problem with it in some way, since no country can be perfect.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#14 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:32 PM

I don't know about left wing or right wing, but I believe a key factor is an old regulation prohibiting the news from knowingly broadcasting misinformation (such as, say, what the politicians say or do) helps a lot. Plus recently a third party has usurped the official opposition, which forced the old OO to clean up their act and has made the ruling party a bit more careful.

Lol I think he lives in Canada (that's what his profile says) so he should know all that. I think he was just exaggerating a little bit. Most Canadians I know do not like being told Canada is similar to America.

Or how about a country in Africa? 

yeah, that sounds terrible...

dv802074.jpg

durdan-city-in-south-africa.jpg.jpg

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#15 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:41 PM

what does that have to do with the quality of a nation's government

#16 Gruff

Gruff

Jigglypuff

• Members
  • 1,179 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Animal Crossing, SSB, Nintendo

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:48 PM

Lol I think he lives in Canada (that's what his profile says) so he should know all that. I think he was just exaggerating a little bit. Most Canadians I know do not like being told Canada is similar to America.

yeah, that sounds terrible...

dv802074.jpg

durdan-city-in-south-africa.jpg.jpg

Yeah it can be a bad place to live.

1024px-Soweto_township.jpg

pix.jpg

Seriously... Get your head out of your ass. When I say a country in Africa, you know what I'm talking about. I know there better African countries, but there are many countries, many of the poorest in the world, that are just plain terrible.

Well then Canada must be terrible since Justin Bieber is from there.

Villager.jpgBleh eh eh.

#17 Klobb

Klobb

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi and Durant

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:45 AM

Just 4 more years bro.

Unless you're broke in which case you're trapped forever. Good luck.

If you think Smogon ban stuff

"Just because they can't beat it"

You clearly don't play OU

You clearly have no knowledge of the metagame

And you clearly don't deserve to have an opinion.

#18 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:56 AM

Like said, you're a bit young to really consider that so quick. However moving to the U.K isn't that simple. They are a bit over stuffed, and picky about who gets in, you usually do if you can provide good skills / money making. Or so I've heard.

The Nordic Countries are also pretty good, same with Austrailia/New Zealand. 

The U.S isn't that bad, but were defiantly not as good as we used to be. Their are some things that I still apreciate, but were too stuck in the past to enhance our country.

Stupid Snowmads!

#19 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:58 AM

Eh, I don't know about disliking my country, but I'm definitely not all that patriotic. However, I have come to appreciate my freedoms a lot more the last year or two. I'll be spending a week in the Dominican Republic in a couple months, so it'll be interesting. Heck, I intend on moving to Singapore once I get through a few years of college.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#20 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:22 AM

It's perfectly natural to not like something for reasons, you shouldn't simply allow yourself to be indoctrinated under the guise of patriotism.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!