#621 Hari

Hari

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    you

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:28 PM

fix 1. large maps, small wont work for obvious reasons.
2. rendering, on teh wiiU it shouldnt be a big issue. as far as rendering is consorned id expect around 10 on the normal wii, and its graphcis could pass as xbox. only issues i see would be from playabililty or issues in the playlist.

1. Its obvious that at some point they will will all group into a fighting orgy even if the map is large + messy camera
2. Nobody wants to play smash bros with bad graphics and low FPS, sacrifacing those aspects instead of maximum georgeous 4player action just to play 15 player online is not worth it.

#622 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:41 PM

1. Its obvious that at some point they will will all group into a fighting orgy even if the map is large + messy camera
2. Nobody wants to play smash bros with bad graphics and low FPS, sacrifacing those aspects instead of maximum georgeous 4player action just to play 15 player online is not worth it.

1. playlist: if its to crowded dont play it, i will probly try it. the screen will probly stay full map, or focus around you(and a friend if hes on same consul) online. if massive moshpit isnt for you dont play the gamemode.
2. compared to brawl's graphics, which can hold 4 players easily, and can hold well over 4 active ai's/players at the same time at a graphics standered comparable to xbox/ps3. now put it on a system that has graphics capabilities beyond that of the PS3, developed by a company willing to optimize it greatly. 15 players on wii maps/graphics should run like a joke, and graphics buffed should run well.

#623 Hari

Hari

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    you

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

1. playlist: if its to crowded dont play it, i will probly try it. the screen will probly stay full map, or focus around you(and a friend if hes on same consul) online. if massive moshpit isnt for you dont play the gamemode.
2. compared to brawl's graphics, which can hold 4 players easily, and can hold well over 4 active ai's/players at the same time at a graphics standered comparable to xbox/ps3. now put it on a system that has graphics capabilities beyond that of the PS3, developed by a company willing to optimize it greatly. 15 players on wii maps/graphics should run like a joke, and graphics buffed should run well.

1. If this gamemode exists then that means graphics on other modes will be the same
2. Brawl holds 4 players easily but that doesnt mean its on its minimun holding capability (i know it cuz i emulate smash brothers games on my crappy pc). LoL wii graphics on next gen console

#624 jejaynes

jejaynes

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Fandom:
    Donkey Kong, Starfox, Mario, Pikmin....

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

• K. Rool will be playable, featuring a redesign of the character put forth by Retro Studios. (Could a new Donkey Kong Country be on the way?)

Oh man I hope this is true! Thanks! *Crosses Fingers* :)

Posted Image

#625 DannyDirnt

DannyDirnt

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon, Mario, Rayman and Green Day

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

I want Rayman, since Rayman Legends is a Wii U exclusive :) If we had Sonic, I hope we can have Rayman.

#626 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

Brawl's cast (as in, no one gets cut) + Mewtwo returning + Mega Man. and I'm all set. Just have that, and I won't care who else they put in the next game.

EDIT: I personally hope Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia gets in too.

Edited by magiciandude, 25 April 2013 - 01:20 PM.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#627 DannyDirnt

DannyDirnt

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokémon, Mario, Rayman and Green Day

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

I hope Jigglypuff becomes strong again on Wii U :( She sucked in Brawl, but she was awesome on SSB and SSBM... I just love Jigglyppuff :wub:

#628 Brenzicure

Brenzicure

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

I'm just hoping for more Sonic characters...that's it. What else?...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#629 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

I'm just hoping for more Sonic characters...that's it. What else?...

Posted Image

Don't count on it. Remember, this is a Nintendo franchise meant to focus mostly on Nintendo IPs. Sonic the Hedgehog is not a Nintendo IP so don't expect any other characters besides Sonic himself to be playable from the series.

#630 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

Namco Bandai characters will most probably be in the game. Don't forget that Sakurai works with them on that next game. The codevelopper from Namco said he'd see "Tails of" characters pretty well in the game.
Posted Image

#631 Rap

Rap

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Fandom:
    a lot

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:46 PM

I hope they keep marth :( or add some of the new fire emblem characters for awakening!
Posted Image
-nintendo network ID: Raphmaster -youtube: www.youtube.com/user/raphmaster1999

#632 Brenzicure

Brenzicure

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

Don't count on it. Remember, this is a Nintendo franchise meant to focus mostly on Nintendo IPs. Sonic the Hedgehog is not a Nintendo IP so don't expect any other characters besides Sonic himself to be playable from the series.

Yeah I know, but I'm not hoping for a whole lot of Sonic characters. Maybe like 3 more. I would even be satisfied even if they only put in 1 more. But otherwise, oh well.
Posted Image

#633 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

Yeah I know, but I'm not hoping for a whole lot of Sonic characters. Maybe like 3 more. I would even be satisfied even if they only put in 1 more. But otherwise, oh well.

Sakurai stated in an interview that he's keeping 3rd party characters to a minimum, so three would be too much. I'm not convinced we'll be seeing any other character except Sonic, outside of DLC.

#634 GunGoomba

GunGoomba

Friend of Bulbmins

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, Mario, Peach, Zelda. Yoshi

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

So, um, I remember seeing something about Nintendo saying they would add more kinds of moves. Most people say Back specials or something like that.

Have we heard anything that?
Posted Image

#635 A-Leal

A-Leal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:A-Leal

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

I hope if they do add someone from 3rd party it should be MegaMan, how awesome would that be? Also, more then one 3rd party fighter wouldn't hurt either. Aslong as every fighter feels unique it's all good.

A-Leal.png Nintendo Network ID: A-Leal 

#636 CookieEpic

CookieEpic

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mostly Cave Story

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

Cave Story is technically a Nintendo IP, right? I mean, Nintendo published the Cave Story 3DS remake.

And It's on the DSIware and Wiiware.

I assume that Quote will be playable. Maybe even curly. This would be amazing

86c.gif

#637 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

Cave Story is technically a Nintendo IP, right? I mean, Nintendo published the Cave Story 3DS remake.

And It's on the DSIware and Wiiware.

I assume that Quote will be playable. Maybe even curly. This would be amazing

No that was Nippon Ichi Software that published the 3DS version.

#638 CookieEpic

CookieEpic

Blooper

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mostly Cave Story

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:50 PM

No that was Nippon Ichi Software that published the 3DS version.

Still, nintendo has had a hand in allowing it on DSIware and Wiiware?

Edited by CookieEpic, 13 January 2013 - 12:51 PM.

86c.gif

#639 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 13 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

I don't know what I want in the next Smash Bros. game but no matter what it's like or about...

I NEED IT!

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#640 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

Still, nintendo has had a hand in allowing it on DSIware and Wiiware?

No. Nothing I've seen suggest that Nintendo had a hand on the development of Cave Story for either the DSi or WiiWare.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Super, Smash, Bros, Ideas, Paper, Luigi, Paper luigi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!