#1 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:44 PM

So you know those things you find, mostly at kids museums I guess. Those wooden boards that you can flip up? Nintendo should print out high quality images on them from detailed mature games and put them in game stores, so people see the a close up hd great graphics image, flip it up, then find out its a Wii U game. 

I know graphics arn't everything, while nice to look at sometimes I wonder why bother with so much detail? Anyways lots of people still think the matter. So what do you think?

Stupid Snowmads!

#2 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:43 PM

So it would be a screeny of some nce rapics, a question like "who developed this game?" and when they flip up the answer would be Nintendo?

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#3 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:12 PM

I don't know what you mean when you explain that board.

#4 Xerocks

Xerocks

Red Koopa Troopa

• Validating
  • 50 posts
  • Fandom:
    Deadly Premonition

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:48 AM

I've seen libraries take this approach with banned and challenged books. They'll cover the book covers in paper and write a description on it that describes the book and why it was banned, and then you have to try and guess what book it is (or just open the book and find out for yourself). Clever idea, in my opinion. Really gets people thinking and attracts a lot of attention.

- Physical media forever!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!