• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:36 PM

In today’s set of Xenoblade Chronicles X tweets, executive director Tetsuya Takahashi continued to introduce more of the art talent working on the game.

“As the introduction of artists will continue for some more time, [my] tweets might feel a little monotonous, but I wish to present as many of them as possible, so please bear with me,” Takahashi said.

“Today, I present Mr. Fumihiro Katagai and RARE ENGINE,” he continued. “During the development of Xenoblade Chronicles X, we end up thinking, ‘Oh, if we had this, it would be even more interesting’ in the case of many things. I think getting people to join in after the direction of the game has already been decided for the most part is difficult, but I’m very grateful that they accepted the invitation.”

RARE ENGINE has worked on games like Sega’s Sengoku Taisen and on illustrations for Square Enix’s LORD of VERMILION Ⅲ ~Ver.3.0 Illustrations GUREN~ art book, among other projects. You can find his blog here, although it hasn’t been updated in a while.

Meanwhile, Fumihiro Katagai is an anime mecha designer that has worked on GyrozetterSpace Dandy, Chaika: The Coffin Princess, and Code Geass: Akito the Exiled. You can find his Twitter here, and check out some of his work for Gyrozetter below.

Read more at http://www.siliconer...wt73Iq3lMvkK.99

UmnWLEY.jpgMUuEGVD.jpgCYwX46X.jpg

In the comments someone suggested this enemy is one of them.

https://www.youtube....GxUMMGyZcM#t=55

We all heard of super groups where the best musicians join for  a album or something. This is like a super group RPG game. Seems they are bringing the best to make the best RPG they always wanted to make and holding nothing back

#2 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:14 PM

Japan all over this game.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#3 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 08 January 2015 - 10:09 PM

Chicks dig giant robots!

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta