#41 HaoSenVastForest

HaoSenVastForest

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 686 posts
  • Fandom:
    Everything LoZ!!!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:07 PM

Prepared to be pummled with thine thumbs!!!!!! Yeah next time get your facts straight fanboy!!
N64(64) vs ps1(32 bit) = n64
GameCube vs ps2 vs Xbox = GameCube.
This is the first time Sony has had any strong hardware and the first that Nintendo had weak hardware. Soo don't post unless you know what your talking about... If you don't believe me look it up

PS: You just got pwned

Uhhh.... Let me get 2 things straight. It is a common misconception but the GCN and the Xbox were equally powerful with none truly stronger. Also I am not quite a fanboy. I actually am quite a Sony drone... So really try not to say things like that before you truly know me okay?

Posted Image

In a world of Gray and black there is nothing here to take back...

(Words from your local demon and leader of the army of darkness)

#42 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

Uhhh.... Let me get 2 things straight. It is a common misconception but the GCN and the Xbox were equally powerful with none truly stronger. Also I am not quite a fanboy. I actually am quite a Sony drone... So really try not to say things like that before you truly know me okay?

When did i ever call you a fanboy... hmmm

Posted Image

#43 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:01 AM

Prepared to be pummled with thine thumbs!!!!!! Yeah next time get your facts straight fanboy!!
N64(64) vs ps1(32 bit) = n64
GameCube vs ps2 vs Xbox = GameCube.
This is the first time Sony has had any strong hardware and the first that Nintendo had weak hardware. Soo don't post unless you know what your talking about... If you don't believe me look it up

PS: You just got pwned

Actually its a known fact that the xbox was the strongest of the last generation with gamecube right behind it followed by the ps2 then dreamcast also this isnt the first time nintendo has had weak hardware once again the ds and 3ds are much weaker then there competitors

did you just get Counter owned?

#44 Nin_Stream

Nin_Stream

Dry Bones

• Banned
  • 476 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, SmashBros, F-Zero

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:51 AM

PS4 will be SLIGHTLY better then the Wii U seeing as it comes out years later then the Wii U will have. So it would have newer tech. However destroying the Wii U lolno. Sony said they dont want to make the PS4 a powerhouse if they did we would get a what $799 system lolno. And Nextbox or Xbox 720 will be the same slightly better then the Wii U but again not significantly.

nintendo has the best built quality in their consoles, I grow up with a black and white gameboy and I still have my snes and NGC and WII. And they all work perfect without any problems.

Remember ps3 and xbox360??? In best scenarios you could end up with a reserviced console (used) because they all broke!!

My only concern and it has nothing to do with this topic, is why nintendo never support dvd or blu-ray movie player as well. I mean I grow up and I mostly play my games on my power PC. I also support nintendo (no matter what) and buying products, even if I dont use them! Because I grow up with them... A feature to be able use our Wii U as a movie player (and I dont mean online services), would be a fantastic extra for my age as well.. But I think they allready announced that wii U will not support that.

I still remember what sony did to nintendo at snes age.. with nintendo-cd, maybe thats why?

ps: sorry for my english and grammar, and am not a grandpa.. I am 33.. lol

Wii U apparently does blueray at least some developer said so like a month ago...or was it that they were trying to put it in? Either way I dont care for blueray so meh lol.
[E3 2012] Nintendo gets it's throne back.

#45 Link707

Link707

Boo

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SSB, Mario etc.

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:41 AM

Actually its a known fact that the xbox was the strongest of the last generation with gamecube right behind it followed by the ps2 then dreamcast also this isnt the first time nintendo has had weak hardware once again the ds and 3ds are much weaker then there competitors

did you just get Counter owned?

No nO... If you take into account the hardware clocking you will see that the GameCube and Xbox were of equal power.
Is this a pwn war??

Posted Image

#46 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:35 AM

No nO... If you take into account the hardware clocking you will see that the GameCube and Xbox were of equal power.
Is this a pwn war??

how so the xbox has a fast cpu and gpu and more memory

and idk maybe lol

#47 Tux

Tux

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:14 PM

According to a source in a story posted by IGN, the 720 will be 20% more powerful than the Wii U.

http://www.ign.com/a...-as-current-gen

Edited by Tux, 24 January 2012 - 02:18 PM.

#48 Deadly Virus

Deadly Virus

Boo

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • Fandom:
    3D Mario, Metroid, F-Zero, Pokémon, SSB

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:30 PM

Not really true. The original Xbox was an absolute beast of a console due to Microsoft being the leader of the PC market, but had complicated architecture compared to the GameCube's developer friendly design. So most couldn't extract the full power out of it

If you want an example of an Xbox game that beats practically anything the GC has to offer, check out Conker Live and Reloaded

Posted Image

Posted Image

#49 Thugbrown

Thugbrown

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:52 PM

According to a source in a story posted by IGN, the 720 will be 20% more powerful than the Wii U.

http://www.ign.com/a...-as-current-gen

yeah I saw that. But if you think about it just how much more powerful was the PS3 compared to the 360 and games still sold more on the 360. What it's going to boil down to is what system gives us the best exclusives and if Wii U will be the only home console to push A symmetric gaming with it's controller and it catches on. It's still anybodies game right now and a year head start is just exactly what the 360 had and it sold more than sony's box. My prediction though is that sony will not be far off from the nextbox720 in terms of release date. They will still keep the ps3 on the market for it's 10 year life cycle but trust the ps4 will be here torwards the end of 2013 just in time for the holiday to knock the steam out of microsofts launch and slow the momentum on Wii U sales wich by then should be well established in the market as long as games and exclusives go well and stay constant through out it's first year. It still to early to judge but it could be anybody's game

#50 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

Not really true. The original Xbox was an absolute beast of a console due to Microsoft being the leader of the PC market, but had complicated architecture compared to the GameCube's developer friendly design. So most couldn't extract the full power out of it

If you want an example of an Xbox game that beats practically anything the GC has to offer, check out Conker Live and Reloaded

Posted Image

thank you finally somebody understands its clear as day the xbox was the leader in terms of power last generation

#51 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:
    PATAPON | LBP | DIGIMON | ZELDA | KIRBY

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:42 PM

Yeah I agree these guys r being complete fanboys, Gamecube was the weakest plz grow up b4 u start posting...-_-

PlayStationUnityampNintendoUnitySingleSi

To visit my Nintendo Channel click the link above, to visit my PlayStation Channel click here.

#52 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:44 PM

Yeah I agree these guys r being complete fanboys, Gamecube was the weakest plz grow up b4 u start posting... -_-

OBJECTION!!!!!
The Game Cube was the SECOND most powerful system last gen, thank you. While it may have been weaker than the X-Box, it was still quite a bit more powerful than the PS2. What was that about growing up, good sir?

Edited by Link, 24 January 2012 - 06:45 PM.

Posted Image

#53 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:51 PM

Uhhh sure it was go check out the specs Nintendo Fanboy & not on Wiki either nuff said

To visit my Nintendo Channel click the link above, to visit my PlayStation Channel click here.

#54 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:56 PM

Uhhh sure it was go check out the specs Nintendo Fanboy & not on Wiki either nuff said

Excuse me? I think you're the one who needs to look at the specs. The only way in which the PS2 was superior to the GameCube hardware wise was in disk size. When it comes to the total number of Polygons that can be shown on screen at once, along with various other effects, the GameCube was clearly stronger.
Posted Image

#55 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:06 PM

You mean particle effects and raterized renderings?
Yeah..,uh-huh because Graphically the PS2 was stronger, and power it was too thats why the disks require more space because better games need more storage.

You act as if u kno wat ur talking about but you don't , I program via C++,Flash & Adobe anything else.......

Answer this which console games take more space PS3 or Wii, PS3 obviously so that indicates higher platforms require more space for games.

#56 Joshua

Joshua

The Dovahkiin

• Members
  • 2,334 posts
  • NNID:JoshuaCM
  • Fandom:
    Anything Nintendo, Skyrim and more!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:27 PM

What are you people doing debating about which console is the strongest in the 6th generation?
Your in this thread to discuss the topic title.

You know what happends to threads when you get too sidetracked...

Edited by Joshua, 24 January 2012 - 07:27 PM.

Posted Image

Signature by Cerberuz

#57 Dusean17

Dusean17

Blooper

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:35 PM

don't point fingers at me, tell ur little friend to respect the knowledge of others nevertheless I digress.
So sorry 2 my community and that other guy.

#58 SuperCow

SuperCow

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Tremulous, Portal

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:37 PM

What are you people doing debating about which console is the strongest in the 6th generation?
Your in this thread to discuss the topic title.

You know what happends to threads when you get too sidetracked...

The cookie monster comes and takes all their cookies?

I think I'll answer this thread though.

The answer you've all been waiting for!!!!!!
The defining moment of your lifetime!
The answer is:
We dont know for certain, and can only make educated guesses based on history.
Such a guess may or may not be true for this generation because no one can see the future.
In fact, history isnt entirely consistent regarding this ;)

Edited by SuperCow, 24 January 2012 - 07:39 PM.

#59 Blasty

Blasty

Spiny

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waaay to many to list.

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:53 PM

Guys, don't feed the troll.
Posted Image

#60 neverwinteru

neverwinteru

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:03 PM

don't point fingers at me, tell ur little friend to respect the knowledge of others nevertheless I digress.
So sorry 2 my community and that other guy.

you are a very bad troll lol

The cookie monster comes and takes all their cookies?

I think I'll answer this thread though.

The answer you've all been waiting for!!!!!!
The defining moment of your lifetime!
The answer is:
We dont know for certain, and can only make educated guesses based on history.
Such a guess may or may not be true for this generation because no one can see the future.
In fact, history isnt entirely consistent regarding this ;)

HOLY carp super cow to the rescue lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!