#2 uPadWatcher2

uPadWatcher2

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, StarFox, Kid Icarus, SSB

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:53 AM

Mind... blown!  Nintendo and Platinum Games have not only pushed the envelope... but also making Bayonetta 2 one of the most wanted games that I truly want for my Wii U!

Bayonetta2banner102414.png

"Let's dance, boys!"

- Bayonetta

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

POPULAR

#4 BeK

BeK

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:05 PM

Why do her clothes keep disappearing and then reappearing during the fighting scenes?

#5 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:07 PM

Why do her clothes keep disappearing and then reappearing during the fighting scenes?

It's hair she can grow at will. Her clothes are her hair. Why? because why not, Witches and Kamiya and only in Japan or something. She used her hair to punch god into the sun.

Edited by Ryudo, 23 August 2014 - 07:07 PM.

#6 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:08 PM

They are actually made from her magic witch hair, which she uses to open portals to summon the giant fists and feet for her big attacks, and to summon really really big stuff to finish things.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#7 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:23 AM

Release Date October 24th

• Bayonetta 2: The witch is back on Oct. 24. The game features over-the-top battles with wild weapons that take place in gorgeous set pieces. A new snake transformation lets Bayonetta better navigate underwater. The original Bayonetta game, complete with some Nintendo cosplay options for the powerful heroine, comes bundled with the retail packaged version of Bayonetta 2

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#8 TibetanMonk

TibetanMonk

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:17 AM

I didn't really care for Devil May Cry, so I will most likely skip this. It does look incredible though.

#9 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:19 AM

I didn't really care for Devil May Cry, so I will most likely skip this. It does look incredible though.

Which devil may cry?

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#10 TibetanMonk

TibetanMonk

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:27 AM

Which devil may cry?

#11 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:37 AM

I'm gonna try to save you and 3dude some trouble. Clover/Platinum made the other three DMCs, which makes 4 crap. Clover/Platinum are making Bayo 2 and includes Bayo 1. And 3dude would probably add something about how Platinum is an amazing dev so you should go out and pre-order.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#12 TibetanMonk

TibetanMonk

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:46 AM

I'm gonna try to save you and 3dude some trouble. Clover/Platinum made the other three DMCs, which makes 4 crap. Clover/Platinum are making Bayo 2 and includes Bayo 1. And 3dude would probably add something about how Platinum is an amazing dev so you should go out and pre-order.

Ah ok. Thing is, I don't like having to learn all these combo's and my bad short term memory isn't helping either. Button mashing through these games just isn't any fun.

#13 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:57 AM

Ah ok. Thing is, I don't like having to learn all these combo's and my bad short term memory isn't helping either. Button mashing through these games just isn't any fun.

That is very true. Platinum games dont become fun until they 'click' and you understand how they work on a fundamental level.

You may want to try tw101 Its just as deep and sophisticated, however it has no long pre set combos to memorize.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#14 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:06 AM

DMC4 had the best combat system in all the DMC games. I personally loved the game. DMC 2 is NOT clover and DMC2 is trash. DmC is ..I mean Bob may Cry is trash.

Thing is Bayonetta hands DMC series as a whole it's ass in gameplay. Dante isa better character than Bay but Bay destroys DMC series in gameplay. I mean wrecks that ass til the anus prolapes.

Edited by Ryudo, 29 August 2014 - 09:08 AM.

#15 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:56 PM

POPULAR

CcosblO.jpg

Bwj1NVpIcAEG313.jpg

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#16 alex15810

alex15810

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 09:15 AM

Looks freaking amazing. Gotta be honest. The devs brought their A game with this one.

#17 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:11 AM

Looks freaking amazing. Gotta be honest. The devs brought their A game with this one.

I dont think Platinum has any other Level.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#18 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:34 PM

ddd.png

EU only apparently... lucky bastards

iMV7SEeVc2tWx.gif

Edited by Sorceror12, 04 September 2014 - 02:41 PM.

#19 Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:40 PM

Well you get Bayo 1 for free.

#20 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:36 AM

Well you get Bayo 1 for free.

According to some gafers who were in contact with Amazon, their pre-order for Bayo2 still includes Bayo even if the image doesn't show it.

The description still says: includes Bayo 1 .  :)

This is for Amazon UK btw.

Digital Foundary analysis of Bayonetta 2 performance. Not locked at 60fps, does dip during intense combat but the game still looks amazing and smooth.

Wonderful101 has some dips as well but never affected my gameplay.

http://www.eurogamer...ith-bayonetta-2

Edited by Sorceror12, 05 September 2014 - 04:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!