Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:15 PM

This is what I think the Next console will have:

Controller: Standard along with Upgraded Wii Remote
Full HD (1080p) output + optional 3D
512MB ~ 1GB RAM (Very Streamlined OS)
AMD/ATI R700 + Cinema 2.0 (Most likely custom version; Provides Ultra realistic graphics. Just YouTube it)
80GB, 120GB HDD Storage Options
32GB SSD Storage Option
2.4GHz CPU (playing it safe. IGN's 3.2+ rumor is ridiculous)
Likely Game Medium: Blu-Ray.
Unlikely Game Medium: Holographic/3D Cartridges.

Games: Sports Game, Miyamoto's New IP, Mario Party 9, Mario Kart Title, Mario Title, Pikmin 3.*

* The pieces of the puzzle fit for Pikmin 3 being moved to Cafe.

#2 Play4Fun

Play4Fun

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • Fandom:
    legend of Zelda

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:37 AM

Everything you said except 512-1GB RAM. Less that 1 gig of RAM is NOT ACCEPTABLE NINTENDO!!!

Also, a great online system.
You know what guys?
It's amazing how the the human mind does not process the the fact I used the word "the" twice in a row in this sentence.

#3 Ruthie

Ruthie

Blooper

• Writers
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Final Fantasy, Uncharted, Ratchet

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:38 AM

I agree, especially the optional 3D bit, when 3D TVs kick off Nintendo don't want to be left behind, PS3 is already capable of 3D
Assistant Writer of Wii U Go and Vita/3DS enthusiast.

#4 Pro Pizza! >:D

Pro Pizza! >:D

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:41 PM

Al I want is HD(cuz the head aches makes playing difficult), controller that isnt like xbox cuz those controllers are for kids(meaning, their small...), patching, better online, more mature games.
BTW Rumors says the console is better the PS3's move, but the controller isnt a stick like the move or wii. Debunked? Or is Nintendo re-designing the motion controller?
I'm Nub Cakes! :D and I approve this signature... Kinda! :D
R.I.P. Nub Cakes! :D
5/31/11- 12/6/11

#5 Shane74340

Shane74340

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:53 AM

Al I want is HD(cuz the head aches makes playing difficult), controller that isnt like xbox cuz those controllers are for kids(meaning, their small...), patching, better online, more mature games.
BTW Rumors says the console is better the PS3's move, but the controller isnt a stick like the move or wii. Debunked? Or is Nintendo re-designing the motion controller?

Nintendo may actually be releasing a upgraded Wii Mote along with the Cafe standard controller.

Keeping the Wii Remote would be a handy marketing trick; keeping the casual market.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!