10 replies to this topic

#1 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

fatal-frame-japanese-box-art.jpg?8c1496

Fatal Frame for Wii U is currently in development at Koei Tecmo for the Nintendo Wii U. The full subtitle for this game is Fatal Frame: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden. It’s debut was pretty big in Japan, as streaming site NicoNico had two different presentations dedicated to showcasing what the game will look like.

Currently there is no information if this game will be translated and brought to the West like the first game, but given the amount of support we’ve seen from Western gamers and the Wii U’s need of good exclusives, we wouldn’t be surprised to see it released in the West. The Japanese release for the game is September 27.

Source: http://wiiudaily.com...al-frame-wii-u/

Bigger Picture: https://sickr.files....i_u_box_art.jpg

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:16 PM

They did with with Wii games as well. Wii M equiv games got black cases. For perfectionists they hate it on the shelf. I think it adds some personality. Wish we got that. Well I juts hope we get this game period. Wii U in the US needs this game now more than ever. Not just for more variety and sales. Wii U needs an answer to Silent Hills everyone is getting so worked over. Also lack of RE. Fatal Frame isn't just wanted in the west it's NEEDED to broaden Wii U's appeal and have a respected horror game.

#3 TibetanMonk

TibetanMonk

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

That box art looks great, especially with the black case. I have OCD, but I wouldn't mind that. I really hope this game comes to the west cause this is on my must buy list for sure. Like Ryudo said, we need a good horror game for this system.

#4 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

I really like it, I know some people don't like the black case itself but I really don't mind.
I wouldn't be surprised if the box art is changed if it gets localised though, also does anyone know what rating cero d is in terms of pegi ratings?

A 15 or an 18?

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#5 Cozmo

Cozmo

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:47 PM

I really like it, I know some people don't like the black case itself but I really don't mind.
I wouldn't be surprised if the box art is changed if it gets localised though, also does anyone know what rating cero d is in terms of pegi ratings?

A 15 or an 18?

17 and up

http://www.ign.com/w...nt-ratings/CERO

#6 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:24 PM

Man if this gets released over here, Nintendo will probably have the best horror game on console.

AND THAT COVER LOOKS AMAZING

#7 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:31 AM

Man if this gets released over here, Nintendo will probably have the best horror game on console.
AND THAT COVER LOOKS AMAZING

I very much doubt it. There are other probably better horror games coming out for other consoles.

#8 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:00 AM

I very much doubt it. There are other probably better horror games coming out for other consoles.

You ever played a Fatal Frame? They are pretty damn good. Resident Evil stopped being horror 10 years ago. Silent Hill has been crap since The Room and PT demo many may like it but it still relies on every cheap trick in the book unlike SH 1-3. Outlast? was kinda lame tho whistle blower DLC wasn't to bad. Fatal Frame is pretty atmospheric and can be unnerving.

#9 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:18 PM

You ever played a Fatal Frame? They are pretty damn good. Resident Evil stopped being horror 10 years ago. Silent Hill has been crap since The Room and PT demo many may like it but it still relies on every cheap trick in the book unlike SH 1-3. Outlast? was kinda lame tho whistle blower DLC wasn't to bad. Fatal Frame is pretty atmospheric and can be unnerving.

I have played the Fatal Frame games before. I agree Resident Evil hasn't been good since number four but up until they one they are all better then the Fatal Frame games. The Silent Hill games are also better horror games too. That said The Evil Within trumps them all. Also The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter on PC and PS4 and Until Dawn on PS4 are both looking good. I have played Until Dawn and it looks like a very polished game.

Edited by Gamejunkie, 26 August 2014 - 01:25 PM.

#10 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:54 PM

Evil Within isn't out yet so how do you know?

#11 EskobarM92

EskobarM92

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • NNID:EskobarM92

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:10 AM

Cant wait to play this! I might import a wii u for this or find a way to play it.

Edited by EskobarM92, 27 August 2014 - 09:10 AM.

Eskobar+M92.png

Wii U: EskobarM92, Xbox One: Eskobar M92, PS4: Eskobar-M92

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!