Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:21 AM

Joan Rivers has been put on life support, TMZ reports.

According to sources, the comedian's family maintains faith in Rivers' ability to bounce back even if they decide to turn off the machines. They still have a few days to make a decision whether or not they will take Rivers off life support.

Rivers was rushed to the hospital on Thursday after she stopped breathing while undergoing a procedure on her vocal chords. She was initially in critical condition, but was upgraded to stable later that day. On Friday, her daughter Melissa released a statement saying Rivers was "resting comfortably and is with our family."

http://tv.msn.com/tv...spx?news=886711

I'm on the fence about this .

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • Fandom:
    Dat Mario Kart Life.

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:04 AM

I hope the vocal chord procedure was actually necessary and not just something she wanted to get. If it was unnecessary then all I have to say is she did it to herself always wanting to get something done to herself. I hope that's not the case though.
zZJ9pHB.png
Special thanks to Horchata. I appreciate it so much.

#3 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:50 AM

She's in her 80's so maybe it's just her time and all that plastic surgery could never have been good.

#4 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:20 AM

Good riddance.

#5 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:29 AM

There are many people on life support

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#6 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:12 AM

Who?

#7 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:17 AM

Sure you wanna know. Really?

Who?

If you said no well TOOO BAD!

iUFNXOWQzqBBd.jpg

Edited by Ryudo, 31 August 2014 - 08:17 AM.

#8 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

smallest-violin.jpg

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#9 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 10:39 PM

She was rich, famous, funny and annoying.

Some loved her. Some didn't care much for her.

But it's not funny at all to see the heartless replies here.

Hopefully you don't have to see sarcastic internet posts about you mom or sister dying when the time comes.

She died for no good reason. She had an elective procedure in loved an invasive checkup. They opened her up to see what they could find as she felt something was off. During the procedure, she stopped breathing.

Very sad. Wouldn't wish it in anyone.

Rest in peace.

#10 CUD

CUD

Super Saiyan Dingus

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
  • NNID:CUDesu
  • Fandom:
    Gaben

Posted 08 September 2014 - 02:14 AM

She was rich, famous, funny and annoying.

Some loved her. Some didn't care much for her.

But it's not funny at all to see the heartless replies here.

Hopefully you don't have to see sarcastic internet posts about you mom or sister dying when the time comes.

She died for no good reason. She had an elective procedure in loved an invasive checkup. They opened her up to see what they could find as she felt something was off. During the procedure, she stopped breathing.

Very sad. Wouldn't wish it in anyone.

Rest in peace.

I'm sure she would never make a heartless reply about someone that has died.

Oh...

https://twitter.com/...474047756251137

So many people die, her having a lot of money doesn't mean we have to care about her in the least. People cared about Robin Williams because they liked his work and through his work he made them laugh and cry and just be entertained, I think it's clear she hasn't had the same affect on people that Robin did or at least not on the same scale. If people don't care about the death of someone then they're free to say so, even if someone didn't care about the death of Robin Williams they're free to say that too. We're just posting in a thread on a Wii U forum, I know I wouldn't say how little I care about Joan Rivers to people that knew her well.

This statement is false. The previous statement is true.

RIP in peace Nintendo.

cCIImXL.png

#11 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:56 AM

I'm sure she would never make a heartless reply about someone that has died.
Oh...

https://twitter.com/...474047756251137

So many people die, her having a lot of money doesn't mean we have to care about her in the least. People cared about Robin Williams because they liked his work and through his work he made them laugh and cry and just be entertained, I think it's clear she hasn't had the same affect on people that Robin did or at least not on the same scale. If people don't care about the death of someone then they're free to say so, even if someone didn't care about the death of Robin Williams they're free to say that too. We're just posting in a thread on a Wii U forum, I know I wouldn't say how little I care about Joan Rivers to people that knew her well.

Nothing was made to connect her wealth with caring. That should just be the human factor.

And because someone made an error, it's ok to let 'er rip, right?...

Stay classy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!