• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:16 AM

I was unaware we had a forum rules that requires us to only use pictures from our current favorite games in our avatars.

I have a shy guy avatar because he's my favorite baddie from when I was a kid playing the original super mario - it's a nostalga thing. I used the current HD pic only because it was the first image to pop up if you search for "shy guy" on google images. By making that post you've already put more thought into my avatar than I have.

It doesn't mean I can't have an opinion about Nintendo's upcoming game release schedule.

Because according to what I've read the difficulty of Yarn Yoshi will geared towards children, not adults. Adults will find it too easy - think of how easy Kirby's epic yarn was...the yarn series is designed to be completable by children. Not enough challenge there to interest most adults.

"kiddie" in my prior post wasn't meant only as condescending although I'm certainly irked by the lack of releases marketed towards adults.

You can have an opinion but its not shared by everyone. Those games you referred to as kiddie in my opinion and I'm sure that of a lot of others are not kiddie. They are games for all ages.

#22 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:43 AM

Here is a NOE 3rd party list

nin11ysw7.jpg

nin2v2s59.jpg

yeh that does suck for you guys this holiday :(

How am i supposed to read this? It's in German! /s

Strangely they forgot a few games, especially Mario Party 10 and Watchdogs.

At least the first half of 2015 is almost 100% covered. Like, 1 game per month.

Project Giant Robot for the first half is really surprising. There`s got to be something more to that game. Moving giant robots all the time, as slow as those were, isn`t going to be fun.

Watchdogs doesn't deserve to be included. Ubisoft doesn't really want people to buy it, and they don't deserve the sales anyway. They can go suck each other off.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!