#1 Super Smash Bros

Super Smash Bros

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Zelda,Starfox & Super Smash Bros

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:05 AM

I just got my Hyrule warriors: Limited edition on Wednesday17th September, I was so surprised that I had a big box on my cupboard, I knew it was the game at the bottom left it said Nintendo, I ordered this games from Nintendo official UK store.

I liked the scarf it was warm and nice to wear plus the games has beautiful graphics and good wealth of game modes at the moment I have only unlocked impa and dlc coming in October with dark link outfit, playable characters Cia, Volga, wizardo (I don't how to spell his name).

#2 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:51 AM

Mine won't arrive til first week of october as it ships on the 26th release day :(

#3 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:10 AM

Mine won't arrive til first week of october as it ships on the 26th release day :(

same

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#4 Atticus

Atticus

Game Genie

• Members
  • 372 posts
  • NNID:Atticus242
  • Fandom:
    Wii U, 3DS, Xbox 360, WWE

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:15 AM

I just got my Hyrule warriors: Limited edition on Wednesday17th September, I was so surprised that I had a big box on my cupboard, I knew it was the game at the bottom left it said Nintendo, I ordered this games from Nintendo official UK store.

I liked the scarf it was warm and nice to wear plus the games has beautiful graphics and good wealth of game modes at the moment I have only unlocked impa and dlc coming in October with dark link outfit, playable characters Cia, Volga, wizardo (I don't how to spell his name).

I want the scarf.  :(

#5 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:21 AM

I got mine. It's a lot of fun but I'm hoping the enemies become tougher to defeat as the game progresses.

It's really the sort of game you play for around an hour before having a break, it would get very repetitive if you played it for hours on end.

#6 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:45 AM

I wasn't going to at first, but the latest DLC news changed my mind. 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#7 Super Smash Bros

Super Smash Bros

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario,Zelda,Starfox & Super Smash Bros

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:59 AM

The challenge mode is pretty difficult, I can't complete the first stage.

The game is very good for new type of Zelda game, thanks to the developers for bringing out this new idea with lot of characters plus all the stages, we all know of, the scarf is amazing and good for cold weather.

#8 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:57 PM

Mine is on its way, soo tomorrow after work I'll get to play it

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#9 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:37 PM

Already have it pre-ordered and ready to pick up on the 26th. I really enjoyed the demo they had at GameStop, even if it did get a bit repetitive. Not sure if I'll be getting the DLC, it depends on how much content is in the Season Pass (I know there's 4 packs and a bonus skin for $20. I just wanna know how long each pack will last for). 

#10 Wayne6286

Wayne6286

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:31 AM

image_zpsd2d8a3c4.jpg
image_zps49291761.jpg

Do you have any idea what it's like to stare this game in the face every day? I live in japan but have not got a japanese wii u yet. Will do for fatal frame tho...

#11 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:50 AM

image_zpsd2d8a3c4.jpg
image_zps49291761.jpg

Do you have any idea what it's like to stare this game in the face every day? I live in japan but have not got a japanese wii u yet. Will do for fatal frame tho...

R0C6LOg.jpg

#12 Wayne6286

Wayne6286

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:58 AM

image_zpsd2d8a3c4.jpgimage_zps49291761.jpg

R0C6LOg.jpg

Well... That's a good observation lol

#13 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:03 AM

You never played Metal Gear Solid did you? Kinda the joke how obvious you like Zelda but in MGS  he reads your memory card what games you played recently because he's telapathic.

#14 Wayne6286

Wayne6286

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:12 AM

It's funny you say that... I'm actually playing twin snakes as we speak on GC! So crazy lmao

The president just died... At least he gave me the card first lol

That being said... It's 2am here in japan! Time to 140.96 (save game)

#15 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:58 PM

Whaaaaat. I know it's out in Japan, like now. But is this game SUPPOSED to drop this Friday for North America?

Because if it is out, I will literally jump in my car and head down to town and buy it right now

#16 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:59 PM

Whaaaaat. I know it's out in Japan, like now. But is this game SUPPOSED to drop this Friday for North America?

Because if it is out, I will literally jump in my car and head down to town and buy it right now

Friday the 26th NA release.

I got mine primed from Amazon along with hardcover guide.. both are due on release date!

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#17 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 22 September 2014 - 03:07 PM

Friday the 26th NA release.

I got mine primed from Amazon along with hardcover guide.. both are due on release date!

Ok, good. I thought I missed one of the biggest releases of the year. FRIDAY WE WILL REJOICE

#18 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:40 PM

Haha, it's kinda confusing as we in Europe have had it since last friday and man is it fun to play. Yesterday I finished up the main story on normal, now it's time to try hard mode, get all skultulas/heart containers and pieces and unlock a buttload of stuff in adventure mode

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#19 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:37 AM

I got mine. It's a lot of fun but I'm hoping the enemies become tougher to defeat as the game progresses.

It's really the sort of game you play for around an hour before having a break, it would get very repetitive if you played it for hours on end.

If you already got the hang of it and feel like that, I highly advise you put the game on hard. The enemies pretty much wont do anything but mostly stand around otherwise.

Unlike a lot of games, difficulty doesnt really affect stats of mobs in musou, like it doesnt double the enemies hp, or def, or damage done, it just turns on their AI.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#20 ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:06 PM

3 more days for me, but it's a-comin'!  :laugh:

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

Sig_Banner.jpg

www.youtube.com/zyroxz2

Enjoy!  :laugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!