• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tomjscott

tomjscott

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:22 AM

Hi, everyone. My name is Tommy Scott and I'm the lead programmer/game designer at Magique Productions, Ltd. We are licensed Nintendo Wii U developers and are currently in production of 2 game titles as follows:

Voyage of the Sea Dragon: A pirate-themed first person 3D story/adventure game.

Super Fam: A 2D multiplayer co-op super hero game.

Production is in full swing for Voyage of the Sea Dragon. Progress is up and down at this early stage, but I hope to have some content to show off by the end of of October.

#2 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:37 AM

That's pretty awesome tomjscott and welcome to the forums btw. :)

eEG8Ies.png

#3 tomjscott

tomjscott

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:42 AM

Thanks for the welcome, Chaotix. I've been a Nintendo fan since the original NES and always wanted to develop games for NIntendo. Being accepted as a Wii U developer is a dream come true. I can finally bring my creative vision to the Nintendo market and I truly believe the Wii U is the best Nintendo console ever made.

#4 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:05 AM

Hello tomjscott and welcome to our forums! It's nice to meet a developer and one who's really passionate for gaming. 

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#5 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 11:07 AM

Well the first person pirate adventure has my attention. Sounds... Swashbuckling.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#6 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 15 October 2014 - 12:33 PM

Well the first person pirate adventure has my attention. Sounds... Swashbuckling.

Don't. Just don't.

Well I'm interested in hearing more! Welcome to the forums.

Stupid Snowmads!

#7 tomjscott

tomjscott

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:32 PM

Thanks for the welcomes. I've always been a big fan of pirate themed things. Treasure Island is one of my favorite stories all-time, I loved the first few Disney Pirate movies, Sinbad was a childhood favorite, etc. I even published a pirate themed D&D adventure called The Forgotten Isle. A TV show I produced had several Treasure Island fantasy sequences in it as well. So, yeah, I like pirate stuff.

I was able to secure another 30% of the content I need for Voyage of the Sea Dragon today. Some really gorgeous stuff that will help the game really shine. I now have roughly 60% of the content needed to put this game together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!