NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:08 AM

I love conspiracy theories of all kinds and this video is intriguing to say the least.

This is an interview of Boyd Bushman talking about his experience at Area 51, ufo's, aliens, and anti-gravity.

If fake, this guy is a pretty damn good actor especially for his age. It's quite amazing either way you look at it.

"Shortly before Boyd Bushman passed away on August 7, 2014, he was video recorded candidly speaking about his personal experiences with Area 51, UFOs, aliens and anti-gravity ideas. Boyd was a retired Senior Scientist for Lockheed Martin. His career spanned over forty years, was awarded many patents, and included work with defense contractors Hughes Aircraft, General Dynamics, Texas Instruments, and Lockheed Martin"

From Wiki:

Boyd Bushman (born 1936) is a retired senior research engineer who worked for Lockheed Martin Skunk WorksTexas Instruments and Hughes Aircraft. Regarded as one of the inventors of the Stinger missile

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#2 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:19 AM

I love conspiracy type stuff also feel free to shoot me any other good ones you come upon.

this is where i live

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!