• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:37 PM

My life is still one big joke though. Sometimes when I act serious, people think I'm trolling, due to my mental disability I guess. So I just stopped acting serious pretty much. At least for the moment.

No worries. As for the bolded part. Same here. I been diagnosed with ADD,Schizoid personality Disorder and very mild and high functioning Aspergers. Had PTSD and high Anxiety but over time and help getting most of it under control. So I hope you can get the help you need. It's not easy when people get mad at you and sometimes you don't know why and they say it should be obvious when something in your head makes you oblivious. Best wishes.

BTW I don't know if you tried but if low income you can try to get on Medicaid and mental health centers to help. Like going to a shrink. Been great for me. Also it maybe hard but worth trying. Check your local workforces and try and apply for cash assistance. I know of more programs as well if you have questions. Oh and Foodstamps.

#22 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:34 PM

I'm on one program and will be signing up for a few more, Ryudo. I have a regular psychiatrist. But it still doesn't change the fact I sometimes have the mentality of a 10 year old.

#23 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:47 PM

I'm on one program and will be signing up for a few more, Ryudo. I have a regular psychiatrist. But it still doesn't change the fact I sometimes have the mentality of a 10 year old.

I was in the same way. It takes time. I'm still working on it after years. Don't beat youyrself over it. Time and effort will help. Just have to have patience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!