• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:10 AM

Yep it was very enjoyable for me. Speaking of... tag climax

yeah we gotta do that. i should have some time Thursday

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#42 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:25 AM

To post again about the game, I bought it for XBox One, didn't play it, and sold it for a pretty significant profit.

I WAS going to play it, but my family babies me and doesn't necessarily like me playing games more gruesome than Halo. Even though I am an adult, I decided to respect their wishes after all.

#43 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:28 AM

yeah we gotta do that. i should have some time Thursday

Let me know when

#44 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:38 AM

To post again about the game, I bought it for XBox One, didn't play it, and sold it for a pretty significant profit.

I WAS going to play it, but my family babies me and doesn't necessarily like me playing games more gruesome than Halo. Even though I am an adult, I decided to respect their wishes after all.

How did you manage to sell it for profit? O_o

And I lost Goldeneye to the same concerns, except I had already fallen in love with the game :'(

Never forget.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#45 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:41 AM

I bought it on EBay for just over $30, and surprisingly, a sort of Walmart game tradein glitch gave me close to $60. And no, I didn't return it there, all I did was trade it with a 50% bonus.

#46 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:44 PM

Watch Dogs out tomorrow... and DLC added?

http://www.gamespot....d/1100-6423636/

The Wii U edition of Watch Dogs ships internationally this week, with Nintendo offering some DLC content via the eShop.

Ubisoft's open-world action game shipped on cross-gen platforms and PC in May, following a delay from its initial November 2013 launch date. But the Wii U version was delayed further, and is due to ship on November 18 in the US, and November 21 in the UK.

Although Ubisoft initially said that the Wii U version would not feature the Bad Blood DLC, there is some other add-on content available.

Via the Nintendo eShop, players can download the Conspiracy DLC, which is an in-game augmented reality mission where AI enemies are hunted down. The second add-on pack is Access Granted, which is a compilation of the pre-order bonus content that shipped across all versions. It includes new outfits, skills, and a trio of contract missions.

PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#47 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:39 PM

Watch Dogs out tomorrow... and DLC added?

http://www.gamespot....d/1100-6423636/

Too little way too frinking late.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#48 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 November 2014 - 10:48 AM

MiiVerse Community for Watch Dogs is up!

https://miiverse.nin...73476549716/new

post-5516-0-96434100-1416333261_thumb.jp

Ubisoft locked out the option to capture screen shots from game, so no one can post images on MiiVerse. I don't have a direct capture card unfortunately. 

#49 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:20 AM

I just wasted over $60 for nothing .( no comment)

#50 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:22 AM

I just wasted over $60 for nothing .( no comment)

Those who didn't do what you did (buy the game) will want to know why. Do them a favor and give your thoughts, the thread deserves it. I won't be able to play until tonight.

#51 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:44 AM

MiiVerse Community for Watch Dogs is up!

https://miiverse.nin...73476549716/new

post-5516-0-96434100-1416333261_thumb.jp

Ubisoft locked out the option to capture screen shots from game, so no one can post images on MiiVerse. I don't have a direct capture card unfortunately. 

Nope.

Nopenopenopenopenope. Nononononononono.

unbelievable Un. Be. LIEVABLE.

I read this in class and I genuinely had to leave and go take a walk.

You know how you see people so mad and incredulous they just start laughing? This is the first time that I've genuinely felt the urge to do so.

This is just ridiculous. This surpasses EA. Users can't SCREENSHOT?! Are you kidding me right now? Are you trying to anger me enough to go burn down Ubisoft's headquarters? Cause you're doing a good job.

People say they are "beyond done" with something all the time. I say it too. But until this day, this moment, never have I actually experienced this feeling. This monring, before I read this, I was done with Ubisoft. They'd already done enough for me to not even bother with them. But this? Now I'm somehow more done with them. I'm jjust at the point where I'm wondering how I can even be more... done.

Nooooo. Nonononono.

Ubisoft will never see a cent of my money again. Worst company 2014. They can go die.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#52 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 November 2014 - 11:55 AM

Nope.

Nopenopenopenopenope. Nononononononono.

unbelievable Un. Be. LIEVABLE.

I read this in class and I genuinely had to leave and go take a walk.

You know how you see people so mad and incredulous they just start laughing? This is the first time that I've genuinely felt the urge to do so.

This is just ridiculous. This surpasses EA. Users can't SCREENSHOT?! Are you kidding me right now? Are you trying to anger me enough to go burn down Ubisoft's headquarters? Cause you're doing a good job.

People say they are "beyond done" with something all the time. I say it too. But until this day, this moment, never have I actually experienced this feeling. This monring, before I read this, I was done with Ubisoft. They'd already done enough for me to not even bother with them. But this? Now I'm somehow more done with them. I'm jjust at the point where I'm wondering how I can even be more... done.

Nooooo. Nonononono.

Ubisoft will never see a cent of my money again. Worst company 2014. They can go die.

Well, with all due respect, Capcom won't let you capture in Monster Hunter either lol. But I feel ya.

#53 Lupaie

Lupaie

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,045 posts
  • NNID:Lupaie
  • Fandom:
    Banjo, F-Zero, Gears, Bioshock and Zelda

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:09 PM

Well, with all due respect, Capcom won't let you capture in Monster Hunter either lol. But I feel ya.

I can forgive capcom because it is an updated 3ds game and was out quite early in Japan. Also MH3U is a multiplayer game. Posting pics online would disturb the online experience. But Ubi has got the tech and knowledge to do it right, they did it with all their previous games on WiiU. They know people will complain about this. 

Edited by Lupaie, 18 November 2014 - 12:10 PM.

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left

#54 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:17 PM

What Lupaie said, plus the fact that this isn't like a single thing. This is pretty much a purposeful slap in the face to. Sorry, another purposeful slap in the face to us. Ubisoft not only deserves for this game to fail, they seem to be trying their best to make sure it does.

If they even suggest this is Nintendo fans' fault, they will deserve the massive ripping into they get. Every word of it.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#55 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:39 PM

What Lupaie said, plus the fact that this isn't like a single thing. This is pretty much a purposeful slap in the face to. Sorry, another purposeful slap in the face to us. Ubisoft not only deserves for this game to fail, they seem to be trying their best to make sure it does.

If they even suggest this is Nintendo fans' fault, they will deserve the massive ripping into they get. Every word of it.

It's really only a slap in the face to people who bought the game. It makes the MiiVerse community pointless. I should be more offended than you at not being able to capture a screen, lol. What makes MiiVerse communities strong is being able to share in-game experiences, post questions with screens about certain things in game etc.

I hope to get a chance to play tonight and will report back my initial thoughts on it. This game does have a seamless multiplayer which links single player with multiplayer so, that could be a reason. Who knows really.

here it is.. footage thanks to Nintendolife.

As i expected from this video, looks similar to Black Flag on Wii U, which looked pretty good. Framerate probably dropping at times.

#56 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:49 PM

Ubisuck

E normous A rses

Crapcom

#57 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:52 PM

So you can access the community from the Home Menu, but you can't post screenshots? That's just spite. A slap in the face. I really didn't think Ubi could do more, but nope. I can honestly say I'm shocked.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#58 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:55 PM

I may not be the best card in the deck... But Ubisoft makes me look like a mad genius.

#59 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 18 November 2014 - 01:00 PM

It's really only a slap in the face to people who bought the game. It makes the MiiVerse community pointless. I should be more offended than you at not being able to capture a screen, lol. What makes MiiVerse communities strong is being able to share in-game experiences, post questions with screens about certain things in game etc.

I hope to get a chance to play tonight and will report back my initial thoughts on it. This game does have a seamless multiplayer which links single player with multiplayer so, that could be a reason. Who knows really.

here it is.. footage thanks to Nintendolife.

As i expected from this video, looks similar to Black Flag on Wii U, which looked pretty good. Framerate probably dropping at times.

Of course you have a right to be more offended than me, since it actually affects you (though honestly you shouldn't be that surprised if you look at the way they've handled this game (I use the word loosely)). I'm mad because of why they did it. Like Portal said at this point they're being straight up spiteful fon one, and they're also trying to hide the fac the game doesn't look as good as it should for something that as delayed this long. They're trying to stop unaware consumers from being aware. That's what really ticks me off.

Ubisuck

E normous A rses

Crapcom

At least most of Crapcom's stupidity seems to be genuine stupidity. EA and Ubisoft are straight up spiteful pieces of crap.

I may not be the best card in the deck... But Ubisoft makes me look like a mad genius.

For real. Your kickstarter did a better job advertising your game than they did advertising theirs (no offense lol).

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#60 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 November 2014 - 01:03 PM

Of course you have a right to be more offended than me, since it actually affects you (though honestly you shouldn't be that surprised if you look at the way they've handled this game (I use the word loosely)). I'm mad because of why they did it. Like Portal said at this point they're being straight up spiteful fon one, and they're also trying to hide the fac the game doesn't look as good as it should for something that as delayed this long. They're trying to stop unaware consumers from being aware. That's what really ticks me off.

At least most of Crapcom's stupidity seems to be genuine stupidity. EA and Ubisoft are straight up spiteful pieces of crap.

For real. Your kickstarter did a better job advertising your game than they did advertising theirs (no offense lol).

The funny thing is, from the video and what others are saying on a few other boards, the game looks decent and surprised quite a number of people. Oh, and btw, I am not offended by not having screen cap function (just was making a point)... it sucks but hey... i'd rather have some of the DLC :o).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!